View Single Post
Old 09-21-2009, 03:29 AM   #32
Mr. Nerfect

Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fignuts View Post
Jura, I like you. You are a solid poster here at TPWW. But that may very well be the worst armchair booking idea I've ever heard.

Honestly, if it weren't for the Mickey comment after this, I might have thought you were slightly retarded.
I need to start making Mickie comments.

But honestly, I cannot agree with you about keeping the streak alive. No, I was not there from the beginning, but I believe the streak was only actually brought up fairly late into it. I believe it was either WrestleMania X-7 or X-8. And I disagree about it being used to get someone over -- it would be HUGE! The guy who does it would be immediately next in line for a World Title -- and if they are a heel, I could see the sheer credibility of the win turning them face before long -- in a natural way.

I think ending The Undertaker's streak is more prestigious than actually winning the World Title right now. The only negative aspect of it, is that it puts A LOT of pressure on the guy doing it. They need to put on a great match with Taker, and they need to stay in good form afterwards -- and be dedicated to the business.
Mr. Nerfect is offline   Reply With Quote