View Single Post
Old 09-21-2009, 08:11 AM   #37
Mr. Nerfect

Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
I'm sorry, I just cannot get my head around why The Undertaker's streak should be kept alive. If anything, I think it is somewhat insulting to him -- as if the streak is the only thing in his career to be proud of. The dude could theoretically lose at three WrestleManias now and he'd still be an icon.

Breaking the streak also evolves Taker's arc. He came in as an unbeatable monster, essentially, and he leaves a beaten one.

Ted DiBiase has actually been rumoured, and I never understood it. The WWE are obviously high on him for some reason. I don't think he's a bad talent, it's just he never stood out to me. I guess the WWE are actually trying to pass him off as a main eventer with this feud with DX. If DiBiase scores the fall in Hell in a Cell over Triple H, and then goes on to do whatever it is he does, and faces The Undertaker; I could actually see it working.

I'd definitely like it if they brought up Ted, Sr.'s relationship with The Undertaker, though. It gives DiBiase a reason, somewhat, to go after Taker -- more so than just being a young hungry guy looking to beat a legend.
Mr. Nerfect is offline   Reply With Quote