View Single Post
Old 12-13-2017, 03:05 PM   #99
Cool King
King K Cool

Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
• I see the WWE Championship has had a slight change.

I like it.

• So Ziggler has his theme back again.

He really should have debuted a new one if he was going to have a theme again but at this point, why bother?

I feel Ziggler is past the point of no return and the best thing for him is to probably leave the WWE for a while.

Right now, he doesn't really "stand out" like he used to.

He's just "there". Which is a shame.

• Is it just me or does Bobby Roode kinda look like Billy Mays in the Clash of Champions match card?

• This is probably the end of The Fashion Files as it looks like it's been relegated to WWE.com.

Also that they're finally facing The Bludgeon Brothers.

• Hallelujah, Aiden English scored a pinfall victory. I'm a big fan of the team of Rusev & English and it's great to see English being more successfull after losing the dead weight that was Simon Gotch.

Hopefully, they win the titles on Sunday.

That would be great.

• I also just want to say how annoying I find The New Day. I really don't know who I find more annoying, The New Day or Zayn & Owens.
Cool King is offline   Reply With Quote