View Single Post
Old 12-14-2003, 02:17 PM   #4
Champion of Europa
SEX APPEAL

Champion of Europa puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Champion of Europa puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Champion of Europa puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Champion of Europa puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Champion of Europa puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Champion of Europa puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Champion of Europa puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Champion of Europa puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Champion of Europa puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark_Kane
It is very ironic how people continue to watch wrestling and yet, they do nothing but negativitily bash the product.

I continue to watch wrestling because I enjoy everything goes on.

I never watch things I hate. If I see something I hate on TV, I just switch the channell which is a very easy thing to do.

I have never been the type of wrestling fan that will go on the internet and say bullshit stuff like "HHH has backstage power and holds talent down", "Goldberg sucks on the mic and boring in the ring", "Kevin Nash is injury proned and deserves to be fired", etc. *yawn* That stuff is getting extremely old and boring.

If you got something bad to say about a wrestler, then give some insightful information and be more specific of why you hate that particular wrestler instead of saying those idiotic spammy one liners. :-/
You make my disposition sad.
Champion of Europa is offline   Reply With Quote