View Single Post
Old 01-03-2017, 12:12 AM   #294
Mr. Nerfect

Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
I'd also be fine with Sheamus & Cesaro being Owens & Jericho's opponents and Sami Zayn facing Nakamura with Finn Balor's return being held off. But I guess he could also find himself facing AJ Styles if they don't do the HBK stuff. But it's all starting to click a bit more into place. Or they do Styles vs. Balor, have Nakamura team with Zayn and still have Cesaro & Sheamus in the Battle Royal. I can see their team dissolving -- or loving to fight with each other so they can eventually fight against each other at WrestleMania. They're kind of tailor-made for the Battle Royal. Big Show vs. Shaq hasn't really got much there. It wouldn't surprise me if they did it one-on-one, but why not just have Show go after the Battle Royal and have Shaq stare him down and say he's getting the trophy and they can beat up Tony Nese and Drew Gulak to remind people of how big they are or something?
Mr. Nerfect is offline   Reply With Quote