View Single Post
Old 01-08-2017, 02:50 PM   #329
mike adamle
His name is Jeff Harvey

mike adamle has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)mike adamle has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)mike adamle has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)mike adamle has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)mike adamle has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)mike adamle has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)mike adamle has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)mike adamle has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)mike adamle has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)mike adamle has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)
I kind of like the idea of only having the stars of the show on the main show and leave the "get everyone on the card" matches for the pre-show.

I'm hopeful that WWE will have the 3rd Lesnar-Goldberg match at Fast Lane. Have Lesnar enter at like 30 and have Goldberg be the iron man and have Lesnar get a cheap elimination on Goldberg. Then have Lesnar win the Rumble. The rematch can be for a shot at the main event at WrestleMania.

AJ Styles needs to stay champ and needs to solidify his spot. A main event match with Lesnar win or lose does that. I'd prefer he wins but that kind of leaves a "where do you go from here?" for Lesnar. I think Lesnar should go over Styles in the main event of Mania for the title after thinking about it.

Goldberg said he wants one more title run. After losing to Lesnar he's not done. He still wants one more title run. But one man has something to say about that. John Cena. He challenges him to a match at WrestleMania. I'd probably have Goldberg go over here, not sure if it would be as strongly as he did over Lesnar though.

I think you could have Roman Reigns get a cheap elimination on The Undertaker to set up their match at WrestleMania. 'Taker could get the fans even more on his side talking about how Reigns isn't right for the company and how it's up to Taker to stand up for his generation yada yada yada. If this is Taker's last match I'd have Reigns go over here. This makes Reigns a top guy no matter what anyone thinks if he wins.

Triple H vs. Seth Rollins will probably be on this show. I think Triple H needs to put Seth over here. I'm not sure if this would be as big of a victory as Reigns over Taker, but this certainly helps, I don't think a loss does anything for Rollins, and Triple H doesn't lose anything taking the L here.

Charlotte should defend the Raw Women's Title against Trish Stratus in a dream match and retain. Maybe even make it a squash to prove her dominance.

Kevin Owens should defend the Universal Title against Jericho. Either guy could go over here and I wouldn't be bothered.

I think dissension in The Wyatt Family needs to hit it's peak here as a Triple Threat will take place between Bray Wyatt, Randy Orton, & Luke Harper. I'd like it if Harper got a dominant win over these two to really put him over.

I think Dolph Ziggler should turn heel after losing so much and should challenge Shane McMahon to a match for holding him down. Dolph could go over after Shane does a bunch of crazy shit.

Hopefully Big Show faces Shaq in a classic 5 star battle.

Becky Lynch could defend her SmackDown! Women's Title against Nikki Bella, Mickie James, & Alexa Bliss. I really don't care who goes over here honestly.

I think Miz and Ambrose should keep their feud going until it culminates at WrestleMania where it culminates in some sort of gimmick match. Maybe and I quit match where the loser leaves smackdown or the loser's girlfriend leaves smackdown and winner becomes Intercontinental Champion.

I like the idea of a United States Title 8 Man Ladder Match opening the main show. I'm hopeful Braun Strowman can win the United States Title at some point in the near future and defend against Big E, Kofi Kingston, Cesaro, Sheamus, Rusev, Sami Zayn, & a Mystery entrant which would either be a returning Finn Balor or if he's not ready I'd put Shinsuke Nakamura in there. Either way I'd have the mystery entrant go over.

On the Pre-show I think you end it with a #1 Contender for Raw Women's Title Match between Sasha Banks and Bayley. Put Sasha over and start a fresh feud with Charlotte.

And with the Andre Battle Royal which I'd have Samoa Joe win.

SmackDown! Tag Team Title Match- with American Alpha vs. The Usos vs. DIY vs. The Revival. Put the Revival over here.

A Cruiserweight Title Match with Neville and Kota Ibushi should open the pre-show. Neville goes over since he's actually under contract.

This is what Mania should be like IMO
mike adamle is offline   Reply With Quote