View Single Post
Old 02-08-2017, 12:45 PM   #31
Maluco
Reigning Tipsters Champ!

Maluco got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Maluco got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Maluco got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Maluco got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Maluco got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Maluco got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Maluco got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Maluco got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Maluco got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Maluco got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Maluco got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Maluco got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)
She has said today that she wants to transition to MMA, so Cool King might get the ultimate payoff from her documentary appearance by seeing her destroyed.

I just can't imagine her as an MMA fighter at all. I am imagining CM Punk all over again.

I haven't seen the documentary, but don't think her antics with Del Rio paint her in a good light at all. She has come across childish and a bit of a brat tbh.

But impressions like that can always be wrong
Maluco is offline   Reply With Quote