View Single Post
Old 04-30-2016, 04:03 PM   #9
Rollermacka
Gets Hardcore in the gym

Rollermacka has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Rollermacka has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Rollermacka has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Rollermacka has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Rollermacka has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Rollermacka has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Rollermacka has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Rollermacka has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Rollermacka has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Rollermacka has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by SlickyTrickyDamon View Post
3rd. Sort of look like a larger Joey Ryan with the gear if you had shorter hair.
Thanks, I actually had an idea for an "eccentric Strongman" gimmick back when I was competeing in Strongman events and wrestling. I would wear this kind of singlet and preformed "feats of strength" before each match..... but then Simon Gotch debuted Now that they're not playing up his "Strongman" aspect anymore, I plan on doing it now (and I'm competing in my first Strongman event in over 4 years)
Rollermacka is offline   Reply With Quote