Thread: Diablo III
View Single Post
Old 08-07-2011, 07:14 PM   #73
Boomer
The Wretched

Boomer has a great deal of rep (15,000+)Boomer has a great deal of rep (15,000+)Boomer has a great deal of rep (15,000+)Boomer has a great deal of rep (15,000+)Boomer has a great deal of rep (15,000+)Boomer has a great deal of rep (15,000+)Boomer has a great deal of rep (15,000+)
I just don't share your opinion, Req. It annoys me when I can't play my Steam games when my internet goes out, sure, but I can manage. Like I said before, I only feel bad for the people who don't live in a situation without a good or constant internet connection. Companies have their reasons for DRM, and I just don't let it bother me that much. You can feel how you want. Same for the auction house - it's such a small detail, and is easy to ignore, so I don't much care if people want to waste away their money.

And if I complained about pirating games, I'd still be nothing but a hypocrite. I've done a lot in the past few years to stop, mainly because I can't find any good reasons to justify it (even though there probably aren't any good reasons anyway), but I still find myself getting the occasional handheld release gratis. If I was you, I'd buy the game and the crack it to play offline if the DRM bothered me that much. Pirating to "stick it to the man" just sounds like poor reasoning to me. Again - think and do what you want.
Boomer is offline   Reply With Quote