View Single Post
Old 05-14-2011, 10:13 PM   #1
Krimzon7
King of the Ring

Krimzon7 has 75,000 or more rep points (75,000+)Krimzon7 has 75,000 or more rep points (75,000+)Krimzon7 has 75,000 or more rep points (75,000+)Krimzon7 has 75,000 or more rep points (75,000+)Krimzon7 has 75,000 or more rep points (75,000+)Krimzon7 has 75,000 or more rep points (75,000+)Krimzon7 has 75,000 or more rep points (75,000+)Krimzon7 has 75,000 or more rep points (75,000+)Krimzon7 has 75,000 or more rep points (75,000+)Krimzon7 has 75,000 or more rep points (75,000+)Krimzon7 has 75,000 or more rep points (75,000+)
The OFFICIAL Jon Jones is Ducking Rashad Evans because Suga has a key for that lame ass riddle Thread.

That's right bitches...my fanboy love for Suga has been validated by the latest turn of events.

First, Shad backs out of the Rua fight due to injury, making way for Jones (Who Shad didn't want in Jackson's camp anyhow) to take a crack at Rua.

Then, the Internet Community crowned Jones the champ, prodding Shad to break the infamous teammates don't fight each other code. Shad doesn't take the bait.

FUCKING THEN...Jones goes exactly against the edict stated and followed by many before him and say he'll fight Evans, cause that's what Mr. Dana White wants, fucking twat.

then he beats Rua, which seemed more like a formatily.

THEN Rashad gets serious, leaves Jacksons, and goes on the offensive to make it known that he has a foot for Jones' ass.

Then this fucking twat 'gets hurt' when he hasn't been training, and he definitely didn't get hurt in his last two fights. SO HE BACKS OUT OF THE FIGHT WITH EVANS.

Then (whoa this is getting long, but STAY WITH ME...the truth is here) Evans says he is just ready to fight so he takes the next 'next big thing' in Phil Davis as a replacement fight.

THEN FUCKING THIS

http://www.sherdog.com/news/news/Jon...1-Return-32334

NOW THIS CUNTBAG DOESN'T NEED SURGERY! NOW THIS ASS DOUCHE IS READY TO FIGHT THIS YEAR. FUNNY HOW THAT'S THE CASE RIGHT AFTER SUGA SIGNS ON TO FIGHT DAVIS. FUNNY HOW THAT WORKS...JON JONES IS AFRAID OF RASHAD EVANS!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legend Killer View Post
Touche', I think you have just made one of the greatest points ever Rep!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Narcissus View Post
I got dibs on Krimson7. The man has talent.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lux View Post
Krimzon7 is endorsed by Lux.
He is and I quote "The future of TPWW"

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeathtotheSwiss View Post
This is my first impression of Krimzon7 and I won't lie...
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeathtotheSwiss View Post

I love him.