Thread: WWE 12
View Single Post
Old 11-20-2011, 04:14 PM   #1315
#BROKEN Hasney
BAY BAY

#BROKEN Hasney makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)#BROKEN Hasney makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)#BROKEN Hasney makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)#BROKEN Hasney makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)#BROKEN Hasney makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)#BROKEN Hasney makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)#BROKEN Hasney makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)#BROKEN Hasney makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)#BROKEN Hasney makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)#BROKEN Hasney makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)#BROKEN Hasney makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)#BROKEN Hasney makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)#BROKEN Hasney makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Vito 22 View Post
Gonna try to rebuild a proper tag team division so that I can eventually use the 2 separate tag belts instead of needing to use the annoying WWE/World Tag Team title workaround glitch.

Air Boom, Awesome Truth, Otungicutty (since they're together at the start of the game anyway). From there I'll probably throw together some random low carders I wouldn't otherwise do much with. William Regal/Yoshi Tatsu to channel the old Tajiri days. Heath Slater/Husky Harris in a Southern tag team. Once CAWs are out for the rest of the roster I'll be able to add in The Usos, Hawkins/Reks, Hunico/Epico/Primo, etc.
Yeah, I've separated the tag and divas titles, might have one diva title again though.

As for tags and stables, I've got Air Boom, Awesome Truth, Santino & Kozlov, The United Kingdom (Hasney, Sheamus, Drew, Wade & Regal) and Otungicutty on Raw.

Then on WCW, I have LOD, nWo (Nash, Booker, DiBiase, Goldust & Big Show), Filthy Animals (Eddie, Chavo, Rey & Sin Cara) and the New 4 Horseman (Cody, Dolph, HHH, Daniel Bryan with Arn as a 5th like he was on the last version of them in WCW).

Also got rid of the IC title for the Euopean belt
#BROKEN Hasney is offline   Reply With Quote