View Single Post
Old 12-06-2011, 11:22 PM   #418
Kapoutman
Hockey Superstar

Kapoutman got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Kapoutman got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Kapoutman got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Kapoutman got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Kapoutman got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Kapoutman got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Kapoutman got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Kapoutman got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Kapoutman got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Kapoutman got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Kapoutman got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Kapoutman got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)
Here's my plan to get things back on track:

Fire everyone who is under Geoff Molson in the hierarchy. Pierre Gauthier, Jacques Martin, all the assistants, recruitment. We have to change the entire mentality here. This shit has been going on for too long.

The Habs have a habit of drafting good players, making them wait 2 to 3 years in the AHL in order "break them" I guess, and then they bring them back up. As soon as a new guy makes one little mistake, he gets scratched. How the fuck are they supposed to improve? They're very near to completely messing up Subban. They almost did it with Price, but thankfully the guy didn't give a shit. I'm convinced the Habs could have messed up Sydney Crosby if they had drafted him.