View Single Post
Old 12-21-2016, 10:24 AM   #152
The CyNick
Make the IWC Great Again

The CyNick is good (20,000+)The CyNick is good (20,000+)The CyNick is good (20,000+)The CyNick is good (20,000+)The CyNick is good (20,000+)The CyNick is good (20,000+)The CyNick is good (20,000+)The CyNick is good (20,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by #BrotherVito DELETED View Post
I don't know if "Raw is more important than SmackDown" is as valid of a sentiment now that both shows are live. When SmackDown was taped and was saddled on Friday when barely anybody stayed in to watch wrestling...they made it abundantly clear which show they cared about more.

But now? I'm just not so sure. Raw has an extra hour and therefore a bigger roster yes, but in terms of guys you could believably plug into the main event on a dime it seems pretty even. That they gave Cena and Orton both to SmackDown was a clear indication to me that they wanted SmackDown to seem important.
They want SDL to be important, yes. But Cena is transitioning to a part timer at this point. SD is Ambrose's show and RAW is Reigns' show, that's how it's seen from a touring point of view. They did somewhat balance the rosters, but RAW will always be seen as the A show.
The CyNick is offline   Reply With Quote