View Single Post
Old 04-07-2010, 09:05 AM   #10
Rollermacka
Gets Hardcore in the gym

Rollermacka has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Rollermacka has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Rollermacka has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Rollermacka has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Rollermacka has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Rollermacka has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Rollermacka has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Rollermacka has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Rollermacka has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Rollermacka has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fignuts View Post
He posted the tna recap on the front page. WHole post was in a pretty tiny font. At least on my end. It's the only headline that is like that.

The chick in my sig is Elizabeth Lambert. HBPunk is clearly lashing out because he fears her.
I was wondering why the reviews on the main page were soo small too, I just figured it was just me (kinda like the horsemen music playing on the Arn Anderson page). Also Fig, I would do naughty things to Elizabeth Lambert's butthole too.
Rollermacka is offline   Reply With Quote