Thread: WWE 12
View Single Post
Old 11-23-2011, 09:11 AM   #1402
Evil Vito
President of Freedonia

Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hasney View Post
I've just done MITB and it hasn't created a coherent storyline for me in a month
Riley's path wasn't even a real story, just something I threw together on the fly. He wound up winning the WWE Title from CM Punk at the Royal Rumble. Couldn't believe it. Even with his momentum-increased stats, he was well behind Punk. 4 huge, CPU controlled wins in one month. Love it because it gives everybody a fighting chance.

The game-generated storylines are certainly wonky. It kept wanting me to play Santino vs. Kevin Nash and when I finally did, Kozlov ran out early on, turned on Santino, and Nash won instantly. This despite the fact that Kozlov is a free agent.

Similarly, they keep wanting me to play the Road Warriors vs. Kofi Kingston and Michael McGillicutty for some reason even though the Road Warriors aren't currently being used. It's obvious there are just some pre-set stories going on irregardless of brand. It's not a big deal because I prefer to pick my own matches anyway rather than be at the mercy of Match Flow.
Evil Vito is offline   Reply With Quote