View Single Post
Old 07-29-2015, 12:11 PM   #346
Ol Dirty Dastard
boop/bop/beep

Ol Dirty Dastard makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ol Dirty Dastard makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ol Dirty Dastard makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ol Dirty Dastard makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ol Dirty Dastard makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ol Dirty Dastard makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ol Dirty Dastard makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ol Dirty Dastard makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ol Dirty Dastard makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ol Dirty Dastard makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ol Dirty Dastard makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ol Dirty Dastard makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ol Dirty Dastard makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by road doggy dogg View Post
This is 2015 though and people will go to great lengths to let everyone know just how damn offended they feel about everything
It's mostly people who could never get over how unpopular and dickbaggish they were in high school, reeking havoc on people just trying to exist. I've seen it. They find all of their own, and they sit in their packs and judge those less "enlightened".

I agree, we should definitely be pro human rights and anti- hate, but what is far more fruitful is educating through calm, well thought out discourse, not public shaming, conjecture and attacks via the buzzwords of the month. Some people's ignorance is actually through a lack of educational privilege and a product of their environment, and therefore I don't believe they should be shamed. Obviously, some people are just awful and hate filled, but there's always a middle ground.

We get it, you have a sociology degree... or know somebody with a sociology degree, now please fuck off.
Ol Dirty Dastard is offline   Reply With Quote