View Single Post
Old 07-29-2015, 12:50 PM   #355
Ol Dirty Dastard
boop/bop/beep

Ol Dirty Dastard makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ol Dirty Dastard makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ol Dirty Dastard makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ol Dirty Dastard makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ol Dirty Dastard makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ol Dirty Dastard makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ol Dirty Dastard makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ol Dirty Dastard makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ol Dirty Dastard makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ol Dirty Dastard makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ol Dirty Dastard makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ol Dirty Dastard makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ol Dirty Dastard makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
lol the WWE isn't getting rid of Hogan because they suddenly grew a conscience, it's a strictly PR move. They have to distance themselves. I would also fire him too, it's just too messy, and he gets himself wrapped up in this idiotic nonsense far too often. But let's not get all morally indignant about it.

I don't speak like that because I do think it's crude, but at the same time I think people should be able to speak as vulgarly as they want to behind closed doors, especially if it's just empty nonsense. The man was talking utter shit.

Hulk Hogan is a shitbag, but let's not pretend he deserves to CONSTANTLY have his privacy invaded. No ifs ands or buts. Nobody needs to bring up how they are so enlightened that they're revolted with what he said.

And let's not forget Stone Cold's domestic abuse as a comparison. WWE wasn't exactly quick to distance themselves then from Stone Cold, but all of a sudden, some stupid shit Hogan says is calling for them to show how socially on the ball they are? Give me a fucking break.
Ol Dirty Dastard is offline   Reply With Quote