Thread: NWO SPLIT
View Single Post
Old 05-02-2004, 02:54 PM   #5
Rob
Part time poster

Rob has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Rob has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Rob has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Rob has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Rob has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Rob has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Rob has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Rob has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Rob has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Rob has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Loose Cannon
WOW thanks CB. I got to get a hold of some footage of all this stuff. I can't believe that the night when Syxx, Nash, and Hall were angry with Hogan was so far back from the rest. That would of been cool if the real "Wolfpac" exiled themselves from the NWO. I wonder if they were planning that.
Yeah they were planning it. When they got the Thunder deal, the idea was for it to be an NWO only show and eventually it would be run as a separate entity. Nobody thought about who would be on the WCW side though like the morons they are so it died quick.
Rob is offline   Reply With Quote