View Single Post
Old 07-04-2017, 06:20 PM   #5
DAMN iNATOR
Rigged from the start

DAMN iNATOR makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)DAMN iNATOR makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)DAMN iNATOR makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)DAMN iNATOR makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)DAMN iNATOR makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)DAMN iNATOR makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)DAMN iNATOR makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)DAMN iNATOR makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)DAMN iNATOR makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)DAMN iNATOR makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)DAMN iNATOR makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)DAMN iNATOR makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)DAMN iNATOR makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
I'm personally not really nuts for the whole "This is MY yard!" catchphrase either. I mean sure, it's succinct and it's meant to make a powerful impression like "DAMN, this guy's a fucking badass!" but from a guy like Roman it just comes off as a megalomaniacal saying from a guy who isn't yet a full-time main eventer, isn't the face of the company and hasn't gained acceptance from the fans as either of those things. He comes across, IMHO, as a wannabe badass, and at that, one whom I feel it would do a world of good to turn heel and keep using the catchphrase while wrecking shop and just doing whatever the fiuck he pleases to whomever and/or whatever he wants, whenever he wants to do so. Until then, I can't really ever see him being successful to the same degree as someone like Cena or any of the other great main eventers in wrestling history.
DAMN iNATOR is offline   Reply With Quote