View Single Post
Old 05-24-2010, 09:48 PM   #3904
The Pope
Pope Is Pimpin'

The Pope is a chill bro (7,500+)The Pope is a chill bro (7,500+)The Pope is a chill bro (7,500+)The Pope is a chill bro (7,500+)The Pope is a chill bro (7,500+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheAdamEvansFan View Post
Yeah.. Everything I post is bad.. You're such a hyprocrit Dr. Perfect. Until you can give evidence backing up your accusations, I suggest you work on that instead. :-) I'm just another nutcase looking for answers, love! <3
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheAdamEvansFan View Post
WWE Studios

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Triple H has been billed for the 3 future films for WWE and I think he's also landed a role outside of WWE Films.

Orton has also begun shooting for a film.

Is Triple H focusing his career on acting so his neck injuries can heel up, or is this one of Vince McMahons ultimate goals.

While Linda is working her way to Washington, Shane working his way to UFC/MMA, Triple H will be helping the McMahons gain stardom in Hollywood.

As long as it's not Cena acting, I'm all for it. Even Dibiase Jr did a decent job in The Marine 2.

Out of WWE top stars, who do you think would play a good role in WWE studio films?

My pick is Christian, Jericho, and Edge as they have exposure to decent films, not watered down ones like Big Show has played in.

For the Horror Genre, Kane played a decent role in See No Evil.
It wasn't long before I got hard evidence.