HBPunk
The 2 Cunts Are Gone

HBPunk is an awful personHBPunk is an awful personHBPunk is an awful person
Its easy to be a heel in WWE if you are from another country

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raven Reaper View Post

Lots of CM PUNK chants and booing Cena.
This video got me thinking.

Listen to the flag waving sheep recording it "this is america, this is america USA! USA!" So patriotic towards a country they were born in by chance and had absolutely no control over. Only in America do ya get that shit.

For example, Christian could walk down the ramp on Smackdown wearing a Canadian t-shirt, take his cock out and piss into the first few rows while slapping a Canadian Mountie on the ass and singing the Canadian national anthem. The American crowd would boo and chant "USA!USA!" Then he could step in the ring, remove his Canadian shirt, pick up an American flag and start waving it and i guarantee 95% of the crowd with piss still dripping down their faces would start cheering him and again chant "USA!USA!" That's why its so easy for a foreigner to be a heel in the WWE, just speak in a different language or with an accent and the American crowd will boo because they dont understand and therefore they hate on it. Im sure some fans (especially in the south) actually think America is the only country on the planet and are so narrowminded they dont even want to entertain any other possibility.

There are many examples of a wrestler appearing in WWE and just speaking with a different accent makes them a heel automatically, and if they speak in their own language even for a moment the booing gets louder. A few examples here off the top of my head

The Iron Sheik
Muhammed Hassan
The Hart Foundation (In 1997 which turned into an angle and almost started a war it got so personal)
Drew McIntyre
Sheamus
William Regal
Alberto del Rio/Ricardo Rodriguez (Especially when speaking spanish)

So my question is, Whats up with that?
HBPunk is offline   Reply With Quote