TPWW Forums  

Go Back   TPWW Forums > w r e s t l i n g > wrestling forum

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-05-2015, 01:53 PM   #11
JimmyMess
Snow Mexican

JimmyMess puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)JimmyMess puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)JimmyMess puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)JimmyMess puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)JimmyMess puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)JimmyMess puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)JimmyMess puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)JimmyMess puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)JimmyMess puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)
You want to advertise this garbage (one of you will most likely be seriously, seriously injured doing this backyard shit) fine, go for it, all the power to you, doesn't annoy me.

What does annoy me, is how you advertise it. You act like we are supposed to know who these people are, and you throw them around with names of actual wrestlers, in actual companies. We don't know who these people are, there is no background to them, there is nothing. One day you just type a headline "OMFG BLAINE STRIKER III HAS RETURNED FROM INJURY, LOOKING TO DESTROY MICHAEL THE MAJESTIC" or whatever the fuck, and blast it on the forum.

It makes the forum look shitty, and it makes you look shitty.

I'm just venting this shit out, take it or leave it, I'm done caring. I don't neg rep people about this crap, I just want to get my two cents in.
JimmyMess is offline   Reply With Quote