TPWW Forums  

Go Back   TPWW Forums > w r e s t l i n g > wrestling forum

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-30-2010, 04:35 AM   #1
DTTS
Gay for Tazz Dan

DTTS is so fly (s)he should be in the sky with diamonds (200,000+)DTTS is so fly (s)he should be in the sky with diamonds (200,000+)DTTS is so fly (s)he should be in the sky with diamonds (200,000+)DTTS is so fly (s)he should be in the sky with diamonds (200,000+)DTTS is so fly (s)he should be in the sky with diamonds (200,000+)DTTS is so fly (s)he should be in the sky with diamonds (200,000+)DTTS is so fly (s)he should be in the sky with diamonds (200,000+)DTTS is so fly (s)he should be in the sky with diamonds (200,000+)DTTS is so fly (s)he should be in the sky with diamonds (200,000+)DTTS is so fly (s)he should be in the sky with diamonds (200,000+)DTTS is so fly (s)he should be in the sky with diamonds (200,000+)DTTS is so fly (s)he should be in the sky with diamonds (200,000+)DTTS is so fly (s)he should be in the sky with diamonds (200,000+)
Why was Giant so much better than Big Show?

Booking.

I'm actually surprised that Paul Wight's been able to be as entertaining as he has been with the constant misuse. Misuse may be the wrong word because, it's not like Paul's booked as bad as Kane or Mike Knox. He's a solid performer in his role as unmotivated big man or gentle giant hasn't been awful.

However, a monster heel Paul Wight in the WWE has never really made an appearance. Why not? Isn't it an obvious move? Isn't it still, even now, a legitimate idea?

Paul Wight could have a mental breakdown after a loss to Cena, sparking him on a spree of terror that has him chokeslamming every face or heel that gets in his way. He could completely dominate everyone, it's not unthinkable.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xero View Post
DTTS is like Paul Heyman. Always controversial, thinks outside the box, and is over like rover. He has his detractors, but that's okay, because his core fanbase loves him unconditionally.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Requiem View Post
DttS for King!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Juan View Post
I like it when you talk dirty to me
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tazz Dan View Post
DTTS has his finger on the pulse
Quote:
Originally Posted by Christopher Hitchens
“What can be asserted without proof can be dismissed without proof.”