TPWW Forums  

Go Back   TPWW Forums > w r e s t l i n g > wrestling forum

Old 01-29-2016, 06:37 PM   #1
Jari
I said 'Good Day'!

Jari has a great deal of rep (15,000+)Jari has a great deal of rep (15,000+)Jari has a great deal of rep (15,000+)Jari has a great deal of rep (15,000+)Jari has a great deal of rep (15,000+)Jari has a great deal of rep (15,000+)Jari has a great deal of rep (15,000+)
Lucha Underground Season 2

So who watched? What was everyone's thoughts?

Right now all I have to say is that it offered typically great storytelling, incredible production values, the works.

Pentagon Jr

PS guess which of the wrestling dinosaur fraternity this comes from?

Last edited by Jari; 01-30-2016 at 06:19 AM.
Jari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2016, 06:45 PM   #2
Jari
I said 'Good Day'!

Jari has a great deal of rep (15,000+)Jari has a great deal of rep (15,000+)Jari has a great deal of rep (15,000+)Jari has a great deal of rep (15,000+)Jari has a great deal of rep (15,000+)Jari has a great deal of rep (15,000+)Jari has a great deal of rep (15,000+)
Interesting article with Pentagon Jr regarding the second season:

http://www.rollingstone.com/sports/f...-back-20160127

Quote:
In 2015, Lucha Underground became the best-kept secret in pro wrestling.

Part upstart promotion, part pulpy TV drama, the show – which airs on the El Rey Network – paired some of the best luchadors from Mexico with top indie talent from the U.S., spun stories that involved a mysterious millionaire owner, powerful Aztec medallions and undead warriors and presented it all in a stylized, big-screen format. The result was a wrestling program unlike any other: brash, bold and very often brutal.

There was no shortage of breakout stars during Lucha Underground's first season, though perhaps none resonated quite like Pentagón Jr., a luchador who had wrestled almost exclusively for the AAA organization in Mexico. His stark, striking look and aggressive style – best summed up by his mantra, "Cero Miedo," which translates to "zero fear" – quickly caught on with American audiences, even as he was going after some of the biggest babyfaces in the company. As a result, he was given a plum storyline, in which he sacrificed other wrestlers (by breaking their arms) for a mysterious master. When he went too far, Pentagón drew the ire of semi-retired icon Vampiro, and the two eventually faced off in a vicious deathmatch-style bout that featured buckets of blood, broken glass and a burning table.

If you haven't caught up on the first season, we won't spoil what happened at the conclusion of their brutal match, though it's safe to say it turned the entire LU world upside down. And thankfully, we'll get to find out what happens next, because after months of doubt, El Rey announced it was renewing Lucha Underground for a second season, which premieres Wednesday at 8 p.m. ET on the network.

And before it begins, Rolling Stone spoke to Pentagón Jr. – with the assistance of a translator – about his rise through the Lucha Underground ranks, his long history of violence and how "Cero Miedo" is more than just a slogan, it's a lifestyle.

What did you think when you first heard about Lucha Underground?

I had no idea what to expect. Going off the name, I expected something gritty, but I had no idea what it was about or what it would become. I was very surprised when I first arrived and started working with them. I was surprised about the level of the lucha that was presented every time someone steps in the ring. I didn't realize exactly how good the work would be each and every time.

Your 'Cero Miedo' match with Vampiro was one that everyone talked about for months. Have you had a match with that level of violence before?

It wasn't the first time that I had a match that violent, but I consider it the most important lucha of my career to date. I have fought luchas back in Mexico that have been equally violent, but not with people of the caliber and acclaim as Vampiro. I was extremely excited to work with someone who is a legend in the wrestling community – not just in Mexico, but on a global scale. For me, it was a great honor to step into the same ring as him, and just to work side-by-side with him. Given that it also was part of Ultima Lucha, it made everything so much bigger.

What makes Lucha Underground different from other wrestling promotions?

Every part of it makes it special. Every aspect of the show comes together to form this fantastic world. Everything from the staging to the luchadors to the staff both in front and behind the camera. Even the medics and the office workers, it all feels like a big family there. Add in the amazing fans that come to watch the matches, it makes for a perfect combination. You can feel the cohesion between all these elements.

You said that everything forms a "fantastic world." Obviously the world of Lucha Underground is very unusual, and incorporates fantasy and mythological elements. How different is it to work in a world like that?

It's been very, very different. But I love it. There's more than just the wrestling to every character. Every luchador in Lucha Underground has a strong motive, and there's a story behind them. That fuels them when they step into the ring. They fight with an intensity and with a purpose. The fact that the public can follow all the storylines, they enjoy it more. They know there's a purpose behind it. They're not just fighting for the sake of fighting. There's something actually fueling the conflict. It's something that's very specific to Lucha Underground – you don't get the same caliber of stories in other companies. However, the matches are important as well.

OK, so here's a SPOILER: In season one, your story arc revolved around making sacrifices to your mysterious master. Now that the master has been revealed as Vampiro, what can we expect in season two?

Looking back at season one, even I was surprised that Vampiro was the master. Every time we were working on the story, I knew there was a master, but I had no idea who it was. I found out very late in season one. That really fueled me, and made me want to get better, because of who I was going to be working with. For season two, you can expect us to come back with even more force. It will be better and greater. I don't know much yet about what's going to happen, but I know the fans are going to very excited, and very pleased.

How did the Pentagón Jr. persona come about?

Years ago, Pentagón was a wrestler in the AAA organization. Then when he left, Pentagon stopped existing. When I started with AAA, they offered me the name Pentagón, to pick it up. I accepted, but with the caveat that I could make changes, and make it my own. I started with painting my face, and making tweaks that made it more myself. I wanted to design my own mask, and make the contact [lenses]. Then I created my slogan, Cero Miedo [Zero Fear], which is totally mine. That's become more than a slogan, it's a way of life that people adhere to and love, and associate solely to me.

The Cero Miedo catchphrase has become popular with crowds both here in the U.S. and in Mexico. Why did you choose that phrase, and did you expect it to catch on the way that it did?

I was looking for something that would stick with people and would drive the mentality behind why I want to fight. I wanted something simple, and would demonstrate that I was just aggressive and willing to face anyone in the ring. The first time that it came up, I didn't know if anyone was going to take to it or not. I was pleasantly surprised that people liked it. Now it's become something that people completely associate with me, and love about me. It's grown far beyond anything I could have expected.

Have you noticed your popularity rising since Lucha Underground debuted?

I know you recently had a match with Chris Hero in Chicago, which was your first in the U.S. outside of California…
I had a great experience. Chris Hero is a legend of the independent circuit. I had a really positive experience. The reaction from the crowd was fantastic. They even chanted, "Pentagon come back." I love what I do, so anywhere I can showcase that, I will go and do what I know how to do best. I feel like my recognition has grown. That's because people like my work, especially what I'm doing in the ring. I've worked extremely hard for years for that, but Lucha Underground certainly helped raise my profile.

Could you ever see yourself working a company like WWE?

My first instinct is to say that's not my decision. I just step into the ring to do my job, and the job that I love so much. However, I do really like the American style of wrestling. I like the reactions from the crowd. I wouldn't say no to anything in the future. I want to leave all the doors open, but that would be very much down the road. I definitely know that WWE is a world-dominating promotion, and if they came knocking at my door, it would be another decision. But I feel very confident in Lucha Underground and where I am right now.

2015 was such a great year for you. What can we expect from you in 2016?

2015 was a big, big year for me. It was fantastic. I won everything that I could in both AAA and with Lucha Underground. For 2016, I just want to up myself even more. I want to solidify myself as a global star by working very hard and to keep pleasing the fans. I want to solidify the fanbase that has been so good to me.
The part I've highlighted is particularly important to me. Seems they've locked on to that way in the Attitude Era where everyone on the roster appeared to have some kind of story and they've cranked it up to 11.
Old 01-29-2016, 06:58 PM   #3
Simple Fan
Let me talk to ya

Simple Fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Simple Fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Simple Fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Simple Fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Simple Fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Simple Fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Simple Fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Simple Fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Simple Fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Simple Fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Simple Fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Simple Fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Simple Fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Really enjoyed season 1 and I watched it all in spanish. They droped Uni-mas as their spanish outlet but havent signed a new one. Season 2 should be good, hopefully I'll catch some of it.
Simple Fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2016, 03:36 AM   #4
#BROKEN Hasney
BAY BAY

#BROKEN Hasney makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)#BROKEN Hasney makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)#BROKEN Hasney makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)#BROKEN Hasney makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)#BROKEN Hasney makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)#BROKEN Hasney makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)#BROKEN Hasney makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)#BROKEN Hasney makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)#BROKEN Hasney makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)#BROKEN Hasney makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)#BROKEN Hasney makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)#BROKEN Hasney makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)#BROKEN Hasney makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Laughing

First episode was so fucking good. They haven't missed a beat.

Mil is now basically Shao Khan which is badass. First match was pretty fun, the title change was unexpected. After that though, fuck your dicas revolution, the baddest bitch in the building won a title shot from the triple threat.

The title match was great. It was paced so well and you just saw people standing and getting stupidly excited on the Ivelyse rollup thinking she was the new champion, but no, Mil wins it. Post match beatdown and I think e eryone expected Prince Puma... But probably not Pentagon coming down to break Mils arm.

Best hour of wrestling on TV easy. Big shout out to the intro with Vampiro too.
#BROKEN Hasney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2016, 05:18 AM   #5
Mr. Nerfect

Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Somehow Lucha Underground gets away with the silliness that the WWE and TNA wish they could. It exists in its own realm of "sports entertainment."
Mr. Nerfect is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2016, 07:53 AM   #6
Jari
I said 'Good Day'!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simple Fan View Post
Really enjoyed season 1 and I watched it all in spanish. They droped Uni-mas as their spanish outlet but havent signed a new one. Season 2 should be good, hopefully I'll catch some of it.
Meltzer has been talking about his doubts that they can survive till season 3. Looking into it they don't have any international distribution, have a small network in the States and don't run any live dates. Given the production values and salaries of the talent I can't help but assume they must be making a loss.

However Meltzer also said he didn't think they would last for a second season so I'm keeping my fingers crossed that someone comes along with interest in the product cause along with NXT it's the freshest, most interesting promotion I've seen in a very long time. The two things I can see holding them back from getting national coverage would be the levels of violence they're prepared to use (I'm mainly thinking Pentagon Jr vs Vampiro here) and the intergender matches which I think a lot of networks would be uncomfortable with.

I seem to recall talk of interest in pursuing a relationship with Netflix - I don't know exactly how that would help in terms of income but if possible, I think that would be the perfect way to bring the show to a bigger audience.
Old 01-30-2016, 07:58 AM   #7
Jari
I said 'Good Day'!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hollywood Hasney View Post
First episode was so fucking good. They haven't missed a beat.

Mil is now basically Shao Khan which is badass. First match was pretty fun, the title change was unexpected. After that though, fuck your dicas revolution, the baddest bitch in the building won a title shot from the triple threat.

The title match was great. It was paced so well and you just saw people standing and getting stupidly excited on the Ivelyse rollup thinking she was the new champion, but no, Mil wins it. Post match beatdown and I think e eryone expected Prince Puma... But probably not Pentagon coming down to break Mils arm.

Best hour of wrestling on TV easy. Big shout out to the intro with Vampiro too.
I like this guy Mil Muertes. Seems like an absolute killer and giving him a throne in the Temple makes him out to be this ominous personality, even with one action on par with the way WWE books Brock Lesnar. Also thought Ivellise looked really good in both the triple threat and title matches. Interesting to note that she used to be in Tough Enough.

Not wanting always go to WWE comparisons but that vignette at the start of the show made Vampiro appear a more fleshed out character than the WWE have done with Roman Reigns in two years.
Old 01-30-2016, 08:01 AM   #8
Jari
I said 'Good Day'!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noid View Post
Somehow Lucha Underground gets away with the silliness that the WWE and TNA wish they could. It exists in its own realm of "sports entertainment."
If I ever read, regarding WWE or TNA, "Apparently there are also rumors of the show having more of a "space alien theme" with more dramatics" I would run for the hills but because of the way Lucha Underground has deliberately set itself apart as a TV show based around wrestling and they're fully prepared to commit to all aspects of this kind of supernatural, aztec theme I really look forward to where they go with this idea.
Old 01-30-2016, 02:06 PM   #9
The Destroyer
Baird

The Destroyer makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)The Destroyer makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)The Destroyer makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)The Destroyer makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)The Destroyer makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)The Destroyer makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)The Destroyer makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)The Destroyer makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)The Destroyer makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)The Destroyer makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)The Destroyer makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)The Destroyer makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)The Destroyer makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Loved the first season, loved the start of Season 2. Lucha Underground is one of the things that sucked me back into wrestling in a big way at the start of last year so I really hope it continues to succeed.
The Destroyer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2016, 08:35 PM   #10
Mr. Nerfect

Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Netflix would be the Holy Grail for Lucha Underground, or any wrestling promotion in general.
Old 01-31-2016, 03:52 PM   #11
Simple Fan
Let me talk to ya

Simple Fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Simple Fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Simple Fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Simple Fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Simple Fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Simple Fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Simple Fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Simple Fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Simple Fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Simple Fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Simple Fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Simple Fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Simple Fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Lucha Underground will be back for a third season. Pro Wrestling Sheet reports that the third season renewal was announced backstage at a meeting before the final taping for season two. The producers for the show informed the cast that El Rey has greenlit a new season.

The cast was also told that the show will be releasing on iTunes soon, making it available to those without El Rey. As previously reported, the show did a solid 44,000 for its season twoi premiere, which was way up from the 8,000 for the first season premiere.
Simple Fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2016, 05:04 PM   #12
The Destroyer
Baird

The Destroyer makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)The Destroyer makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)The Destroyer makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)The Destroyer makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)The Destroyer makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)The Destroyer makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)The Destroyer makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)The Destroyer makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)The Destroyer makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)The Destroyer makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)The Destroyer makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)The Destroyer makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)The Destroyer makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
I think I'd actually willingly pay to watch Lucha Underground legitimately if I could, so good on them.
Old 01-31-2016, 05:54 PM   #13
Emperor Smeat
Former TPWW Royalty

Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Like the idea of their version of the MitB case called "Gift of the Gods" title getting defended a lot in matches. Adds a bit more unpredictability on who could be the next LU champion or when it gets "cashed in" compared to other companies with a similar idea.

WWE should consider something like that with their MitB case so they don't end up with situations like Sheamus or Sandow where the winner ends up being a huge disappointment or someone they regret later on.
Emperor Smeat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2016, 04:59 PM   #14
The Destroyer
Baird

Season 3 renewal has been officially confirmed. Hooray.
Old 02-01-2016, 05:06 PM   #15
Innovator
Inno Knows.

Innovator makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Innovator makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Innovator makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Innovator makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Innovator makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Innovator makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Innovator makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Innovator makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Innovator makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Innovator makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Innovator makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Innovator makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Innovator makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Destroyer View Post
I think I'd actually willingly pay to watch Lucha Underground legitimately if I could, so good on them.
I heard they're on the Apple Store now.
Innovator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2016, 05:07 PM   #16
Innovator
Inno Knows.

Innovator makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Innovator makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Innovator makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Innovator makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Innovator makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Innovator makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Innovator makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Innovator makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Innovator makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Innovator makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Innovator makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Innovator makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Innovator makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Also, can't believe that Mil Muetes was Judas Mesias
Old 02-01-2016, 05:10 PM   #17
KIRA
Celestia's Left Hand

KIRA makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)KIRA makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)KIRA makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)KIRA makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)KIRA makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)KIRA makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)KIRA makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)KIRA makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)KIRA makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)KIRA makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)KIRA makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)KIRA makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)KIRA makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Loved the kick off to this season Mil sitting on his badass throne awaiting challengers.
my fave dysfunctional trio is back! The way Lucha Underground stuff is shot just sucks you right in, interesting story lines nobody feels insignificant not even the fannouncers I love it all. Glad they are back.

This could be eye roll cheesy or even cringe worthy but instead it's awesome( still cheesy)and a lot of fun.
KIRA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2016, 03:04 AM   #18
#BROKEN Hasney
BAY BAY

#BROKEN Hasney makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)#BROKEN Hasney makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)#BROKEN Hasney makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)#BROKEN Hasney makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)#BROKEN Hasney makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)#BROKEN Hasney makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)#BROKEN Hasney makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)#BROKEN Hasney makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)#BROKEN Hasney makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)#BROKEN Hasney makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)#BROKEN Hasney makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)#BROKEN Hasney makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)#BROKEN Hasney makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Laughing

Old 02-11-2016, 10:54 PM   #19
Anybody Thrilla
Cranky Kong

Anybody Thrilla makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Anybody Thrilla makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Anybody Thrilla makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Anybody Thrilla makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Anybody Thrilla makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Anybody Thrilla makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Anybody Thrilla makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Anybody Thrilla makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Anybody Thrilla makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Anybody Thrilla makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Anybody Thrilla makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Anybody Thrilla makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Anybody Thrilla makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
I fucking love Lucha Underground. It is just the right amount of ridiculous. Also, Catrina would get it so fucking hard. I hope this shit lasts forever. Also, I've hung out with Killshot a couple times, so it's cool to see him on TV.
Anybody Thrilla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2016, 11:01 PM   #20
Anybody Thrilla
Cranky Kong

Anybody Thrilla makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Anybody Thrilla makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Anybody Thrilla makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Anybody Thrilla makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Anybody Thrilla makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Anybody Thrilla makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Anybody Thrilla makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Anybody Thrilla makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Anybody Thrilla makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Anybody Thrilla makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Anybody Thrilla makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Anybody Thrilla makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Anybody Thrilla makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Marty the Moth is amazing, too. Johnny Mundo is showing the star potential that everyone always thought he had.
Old 02-14-2016, 12:18 PM   #21
Mr. Nerfect

Catrina is indeed worthy of getting it.
Old 02-18-2016, 03:33 PM   #22
#BROKEN Hasney
BAY BAY

Cool

Just watching this weeks now and it's so good. Episode 3 was kind of a low point just in terms of the program, but it was still good. 4 is great top to bottom. Joey Ryan being a cop is just perfect, he looks exactly like a stereotypical 70's movie cop.

Plus, you know, Puma V Pentagon.
Old 02-18-2016, 03:48 PM   #23
Heisenberg
Quality Meme Producer

Heisenberg makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Heisenberg makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Heisenberg makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Heisenberg makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Heisenberg makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Heisenberg makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Heisenberg makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Heisenberg makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Heisenberg makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Heisenberg makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Heisenberg makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Heisenberg makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Heisenberg makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Burns a hole in my face knowing how much I'm missing out on good stuff, DirecTV wants me to upgrade a lot of channels just to get El Rey other than me just paying for that channel exclusively. I fart on their grave
Heisenberg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2016, 06:25 PM   #24
#BROKEN Hasney
BAY BAY

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heisenberg View Post
Burns a hole in my face knowing how much I'm missing out on good stuff, DirecTV wants me to upgrade a lot of channels just to get El Rey other than me just paying for that channel exclusively. I fart on their grave
They've mentioned putting it up on iTunes soon. Hopefully that means other places like Netflix get it at some point.
Old 02-18-2016, 07:03 PM   #25
Heisenberg
Quality Meme Producer

Heisenberg makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Heisenberg makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Heisenberg makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Heisenberg makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Heisenberg makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Heisenberg makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Heisenberg makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Heisenberg makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Heisenberg makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Heisenberg makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Heisenberg makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Heisenberg makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Heisenberg makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
I watched most of Season 1 on YouTube, but would have liked to watch the new season fresh and KiRA has helped with that so thanks man
Old 02-26-2016, 05:11 AM   #26
#BROKEN Hasney
BAY BAY

Red face

Watching the latest one now. Evans V PJ Black is a fun little opener.

I'm just still surprised Jack Evans is only 33. Feels like he's been around forever
Old 03-02-2016, 10:51 PM   #27
Heisenberg
Quality Meme Producer

First episode of Season 2 is free on iTunes
Old 03-11-2016, 05:46 AM   #28
#BROKEN Hasney
BAY BAY

Laughing

According to Big Dave M, Season 1 is coming to Netflix. Also:

Old 03-25-2016, 09:28 AM   #29
#BROKEN Hasney
BAY BAY

Red face

Well damn, thought this would be bumped for Aztec Warfare. Watching later today, can't wait.
Old 03-25-2016, 09:32 AM   #30
Innovator
Inno Knows.

Watched it last night, it was tremendous
Old 03-25-2016, 09:33 AM   #31
Jari
I said 'Good Day'!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hollywood Hasney View Post
Well damn, thought this would be bumped for Aztec Warfare. Watching later today, can't wait.
You will not be disappointed.
Old 03-25-2016, 02:35 PM   #32
Anybody Thrilla
Cranky Kong

Just watched Aztec Warfare. I can officially say that this is the wrestling show that I look forward to most now. NXT is a close second.
Old 03-25-2016, 05:07 PM   #33
KIRA
Celestia's Left Hand

KIRA makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)KIRA makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)KIRA makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)KIRA makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)KIRA makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)KIRA makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)KIRA makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)KIRA makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)KIRA makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)KIRA makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)KIRA makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)KIRA makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)KIRA makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Going to watch Aztec warfare tonight.Iin the meantime I can't believe Jim Cornette, he doesn't like this show I love him to death but man,not even good stuff in wrestling makes him happy.
KIRA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2016, 05:31 PM   #34
#BROKEN Hasney
BAY BAY

Red face

Damn that was fun, but Jesus, the guy at the end can move and has got some high power moves.

Looked him up and there's not much to go on, looks like he's worked for a couple of Indies and has an amateur background. Was wondering why WWE didn't find him, then read he's 5'10". He just looked massive in comparison.
Old 03-25-2016, 08:47 PM   #35
Mr. Nerfect

Ivelisse is so incredibly hot.

I had a dream I ordered this on my iPad last night.
Old 03-26-2016, 09:10 AM   #36
Swiss Ultimate
Amazon Affiliate

Swiss Ultimate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Swiss Ultimate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Swiss Ultimate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Swiss Ultimate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Swiss Ultimate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Swiss Ultimate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Swiss Ultimate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Swiss Ultimate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Swiss Ultimate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Swiss Ultimate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Swiss Ultimate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Swiss Ultimate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Swiss Ultimate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Is there a way to buy this on DVD?
Swiss Ultimate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2016, 09:12 AM   #37
Blonde Moment
It's all Bullshit

Blonde Moment makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Blonde Moment makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Blonde Moment makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Blonde Moment makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Blonde Moment makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Blonde Moment makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Blonde Moment makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Blonde Moment makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Blonde Moment makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Blonde Moment makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Blonde Moment makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Blonde Moment makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Blonde Moment makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
I think just Itunes right now
Blonde Moment is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2016, 10:32 AM   #38
Volare
Da Gif/Pic Pimp

Volare makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Volare makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Volare makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Volare makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Volare makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Volare makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Volare makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Volare makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Volare makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Volare makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Volare makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Volare makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Volare makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Noid View Post
Ivelisse is so incredibly hot.

That's a big fucking YES from me.
Volare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2016, 10:49 AM   #39
Swiss Ultimate
Amazon Affiliate

Swiss Ultimate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Swiss Ultimate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Swiss Ultimate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Swiss Ultimate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Swiss Ultimate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Swiss Ultimate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Swiss Ultimate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Swiss Ultimate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Swiss Ultimate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Swiss Ultimate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Swiss Ultimate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Swiss Ultimate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Swiss Ultimate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fastway View Post
I think just Itunes right now
Neat. I hope they put this on netflix, though. It looks pretty cool.
Old 03-26-2016, 10:50 AM   #40
Swiss Ultimate
Amazon Affiliate

Quote:
Originally Posted by KIRA View Post
Going to watch Aztec warfare tonight.Iin the meantime I can't believe Jim Cornette, he doesn't like this show I love him to death but man,not even good stuff in wrestling makes him happy.
HE'S LOST HIS DAMN MIND!