TPWW Forums  

Go Back   TPWW Forums > w r e s t l i n g > wrestling forum

Old 02-14-2017, 07:11 AM   #761
#1-norm-fan
Resident drug enabler

#1-norm-fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)#1-norm-fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)#1-norm-fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)#1-norm-fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)#1-norm-fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)#1-norm-fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)#1-norm-fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)#1-norm-fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)#1-norm-fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)#1-norm-fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)#1-norm-fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)#1-norm-fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)#1-norm-fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
They should do an "I Quit" match between the two at WrestleMania where they just try to get each other to quit via farting. But the referee has trouble getting close to them with the microphone because of the smell. LOL
#1-norm-fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2017, 07:29 AM   #762
Mr. Nerfect

Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Of those three AJ Styles ideas, I am taking the Cena/Nikki vs. AJ/Nattie one as not the most likely one, given that I do think they will go with Miz & Maryse, but as the one that works within the paradigm of what they are already planning with the Cena/Nikki proposal. They can do all that with AJ & Nattie and play off established heat.

Universal Championship
Goldberg (c) vs. Brock Lesnar III

The Undertaker vs. Roman Reigns

John Cena & Nikki Bella vs. AJ Styles & Natalya

Triple H vs. Seth Rollins

United States Championship
Chris Jericho (c) vs. Kevin Owens

Fatal 4-Way for the RAW Women's Championship
Bayley (c) vs. Charlotte vs. Sasha Banks vs. Becky Lynch

WWE Championship
Bray Wyatt (c) vs. Randy Orton

Big Show vs. Shaquille O'Neal

Andre the Giant Memorial Battle Royal
Braun Strowman, Samoa Joe, Kane, Mark Henry, the RAW tag teams, etc.

Cruiserweight Championship
Neville (c) vs. Kota Ibushi

RAW Tag Team Championship
The Hardys (c) vs. The New Day

Ladder Match for the Intercontinental Championship
Dean Ambrose (c) vs. Baron Corbin vs. The Miz vs. Dolph Ziggler vs. Apollo Crews vs. Kalisto vs. Luke Harper

SmackDown Women's Championship
Naomi (c) vs. Carmella

SmackDown Tag Team Championship
The Revival (c) vs. American Alpha

Kickoff Women's Match
Alexa Bliss vs. Mickie James

Kickoff Match for the WWE UK Championship
Tyler Bate (c) vs. Jack Gallagher

I'm still working under the assumption that the WWE might lure The Hardys over to work New Day at Mania, which is the only way I see the RAW Tag Titles being prominently featured. I almost went with Owens vs. Jericho being for the Universal Title, but something just seems more heavyweight about it going to Goldberg. I'm trying not to overthink things there. More realistically we get Cena & Nikki vs. Miz & Maryse with AJ Styles being in the Ladder Match or something. Or that proposed match with Shane. Nia Jax will also likely be in Becky's place while The Usos are probably facing Alpha on the pre-show. I can see Alexa turning on Mickie and teaming with Natalya to face Becky & Mickie on a Kickoff tag match to get them all on there. But I do think that the Naomi vs. Carmella shit could be a way that they go.

Some people don't seem to think that Kota Ibushi is a possibility for Mania, but I can see Tozawa and Metalik getting burnt out and turned into "just another guys" very quickly. Ibushi gains a lot of value by not being involved in the division. If Vince gets it in his head that Neville vs. Ibushi will make his 205 Live the bestest cruiserweight show that's ever been, I really don't see him feeling too much sensitivity towards the cruiserweights he has already burnt through and given the gimmick of being complete geeks to. It might upset dudes that they aren't going to be in more major matches whilst Ibushi gets a main roster spot, but he's garnish on the side, really. He's there to help the Cruiserweight Division, and it's possible that he puts over Neville and makes the guy they are hanging their purple hat on look as grand as possible. It's really not insane, as I think Ibushi will have a clear schedule WrestleMania weekend and will likely do whatever it is they ask him to for the right money.

Plus, it has actually been rumored and Meltzer has pretty much got the card nailed. He hasn't said anything about it in a long time, but the idea has been floated by at least someone. There was also that "Six Star Match" buzz. Ibushi is the dude who can get to that level. Neville is the only dude in the CW Division who is actually over.
Mr. Nerfect is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2017, 07:33 AM   #763
Mr. Nerfect

Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by #1-wwf-fan View Post
They should do an "I Quit" match between the two at WrestleMania where they just try to get each other to quit via farting. But the referee has trouble getting close to them with the microphone because of the smell. LOL
They have to get Handsome Rusev out because he has the face mask, but Lana gets all jealous because he is smelling other girls farts. In her Russian accent she says "You think American girls can fart?" and then farts into the microphone and they play the loudest fart ever over the PA. They even get the cameraman to shake the camera for the viewers at home, because LOL, it was so bad it made like an earthquake or something.

Vince can feed JBL lines like "God damn it, it's supposed to be an I Quit Match; not a Last Man Standing Match." They can then also claim the Guinness World Record for "Loudest Fart Ever" and talk about it on RAW.

And it's smart for business, because they can say that they had all these pyro entrances planned, but don't want to risk setting them off in case the arena explodes. They can call it a "Sgt. Slaughter effect." But Goldberg can still have his at the end of the night when the ass-gas subsides, and they can be special because no one else has had pyro.
Old 02-14-2017, 07:53 AM   #764
Mr. Nerfect

But if you want to know my legit predictions, without optimism, here it is:

* Goldberg (c) vs. Brock Lesnar for the Universal Championship
* Bray Wyatt (c) vs. Randy Orton for the WWE Championship
* The Undertaker vs. Roman Reigns
* Triple H vs. Seth Rollins
* John Cena & Nikki Bella vs. The Miz & Maryse
* AJ Styles vs. Shane McMahon
* Chris Jericho (c) vs. Kevin Owens for the United States Championship
* Big Show vs. Shaq
* Bayley (c) vs. Charlotte vs. Sasha Banks vs. Nia Jax for the RAW Women's Championship
* Andre the Giant Memorial Battle Royal
* Naomi (c) vs. Alexa Bliss in a Lumberjill Match for the SmackDown Women's Championship
* Dean Ambrose (c) vs. Baron Corbin vs. Dolph Ziggler vs. Kalisto vs. Apollo Crews vs. Luke Harper vs. Heath Slater in a Ladder Match for the Intercontinental Championship

That's ONLY a 12 match card and very realistically what you are looking at for Mania. Kickoff will probably feature a UK Championship match, a cruiserweight clusterfuck (probably a tag match) and maybe both sets of Tag Titles on the line. I can see American Alpha vs. The Usos and maybe Gallows & Anderson vs. Enzo & Cass vs. Cesaro & Sheamus vs. The New Day, with those teams also doing double-duty in the Battle Royal. I can see The Usos being in the Battle Royal too, but I don't know why you'd include Alpha just to throw them out, so I think they are conspicuously absent. Maybe they do an interview segment later in the show where they talk about how wonderful it felt to keep their belts at Mania, only to be attacked by two Top Guys? Neville vs. Akira Tozawa can be bumped to the Kickoff too.
Old 02-14-2017, 08:20 AM   #765
Mr. Nerfect

The Ladder Match gets about 15 minutes. The Lumberjill Match will be stretching things at 10. The Andre Battle Royal can have 15. The real Women's Title match won't quite need 20. Big Show vs. Shaq will be kept short and sweet. Let's go with 5. Jericho vs. Owens can be the first really long one-on-one match, and I think they'd be good with 20. Styles and Shane will probably go around 20 too. The mixed tag won't be much longer than 10. Triple H vs. Rollins will get at least 20 because Triple H is in it. Taker and Reigns won't need that long to do what they need to do -- 15. Wyatt vs. Orton will be the longer title match, and they'll probably try to stretch themselves out to at least 20, but maybe 25. I can see Owens vs. Jericho or Styles vs. Shane being the longest match. Goldberg vs. Brock shouldn't go longer than 10.

That's three hours of actual wrestling at the most, which is a lot, but this will probably be their longest WrestleMania ever -- given that this will likely be about 40% of the show's content, that means you can get this done and only have a 7.5 show at most. You can probably trim the matches down and have a card that is only 7 hours long. If you take out a few commercials for the Network that people already have, you can move the SmackDown Women's Title to the Kickoff and save another 10 and raise the wrestling content to 50%, which means you can get this done in less than 6 hours without even postponing the Shane match and putting Styles into the Battle Royal or Ladder Match. But if you trim matches at 50% wrestling content and move the blue branded girls to the Kickoff, I think you can get it done in 5.5, or 5 without Styles vs. Shane.
Old 02-14-2017, 12:24 PM   #766
Jordan
It's a blood match!

Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
I can keep going too Noid!

WWE Championship
Wyatt (c) vs Orton

WWE Universal Championship & United States Championship
Owens (c) vs Jericho (c)

Reigns vs Taker vs Strowman

Goldberg vs Lesnar

Triple H vs Rollins

No Holds Barred
Shane McMahon vs AJ Styles

John Cena & Niki vs Miz & Maryse

Zayn vs Joe

WWE Intercontinental Championship Ladder Match
Ambrose vs Corbin vs Harper vs Ziggler vs Crews vs Kallisto

RAW Womens Championship Fatal Four Way
Bailey (c) vs Charlotte vs Jax vs Banks

Raw vs Smackdown!
Alpha Males vs The New Day

KICKOFF

Andre The Giant Battle Royal
Featuring: Big Show, Shaq, Mark Henry, Mojo Rawley and Curt Hawkins. lol.

WWE Cruiserweight Championship
Neville (c) vs Aries

Smackdown! Live Women's Match
I have no idea right now but I don't think it's going to be a title fight

.................................................................................................... .......

Admittedly I have no idea where they are going with Smackdown! women at WM, I could see a muliwoman match or perhaps just Lynch vs Bliss. I don't see Naomi holding the title for a one on one at Mania.

I feel like since American Alpha has cleaned out the Smackdown! tag division they may do a cross brand to make a cool match with New Day, whom I think may take the tag belts soon enough. I also thing a cross brand match is likely somewhere on the card. The opposition to that theory is that The Uso's are continuing a program with AA, but maybe it's just to fill these seven weeks before Mania.

Obvious about Joe and Zayn after Raw I think.

I still think WWE should put Shaq and Show into the Battle Royal to give it some hype and save space on the card.

With the heat of Strowman right now they really need to push him big, I just have a gut feeling he's going to be added to Reigns and Taker.

I also think Goldberg is going to be screwed by Lesnar at Fastlane and Owen's will retain.

Even my card it too big, I could see them not having New Day on the main card and throwing them in the battle royal but that would be lame. Same for AA.
Jordan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2017, 12:27 PM   #767
Jordan
It's a blood match!

Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
If they don't add Strowman to Reign's and Taker then he's gonna win the Battle Royal and eliminate Show and Shaq at the end. And then probably kill Lesnar or Goldberg, whomever wins that match when it concludes.
Old 02-14-2017, 12:29 PM   #768
Jordan
It's a blood match!

With a two hour kick off and a 4 hour main card, keep the Rock's appearance short and sweet, maybe the guest ref for Oldberg and Lesnar.
Old 02-14-2017, 12:31 PM   #769
Evil Vito
President of Freedonia

Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
I have a feeling Zayn vs. Joe will be a Fastlane match.

I could see both being in the battle royal....which doesn't necessarily mean they're being lost in the shuffle, they can actually make the battle royal seem important if they put a title opportunity at stake.
Evil Vito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2017, 12:34 PM   #770
Jordan
It's a blood match!

Quote:
Originally Posted by #BrotherVito DELETED View Post
I have a feeling Zayn vs. Joe will be a Fastlane match.

I could see both being in the battle royal....which doesn't necessarily mean they're being lost in the shuffle, they can actually make the battle royal seem important if they put a title opportunity at stake.
Ah you're probably right, I forgot about Fastlane for them.
Old 02-14-2017, 12:35 PM   #771
Jordan
It's a blood match!

I could see Joe in the Battle Royal too, hopefully he would win as I want them to keep his main event push going strong. I could also see him cornering Triple H and Seth having Balor in his corner.
Old 02-14-2017, 07:49 PM   #772
Emperor Smeat
Former TPWW Royalty

Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
New rumor going around the net teases at a potential multi-women match with the twist being a New Gen vs Old Gen for teams. Would likely involve Mickie James, Kelly Kelly, and whoever else the WWE can get to show at Mania for the Old Gen team.

Would fit with a recent rumor about the WWE contacting several former WWE women wrestlers for an appearance at Mania.
Emperor Smeat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2017, 10:23 PM   #773
Mr. Nerfect

The problem with old gen vs. new gen is that the face/heel dynamic is thrown out. Is anyone really clamoring for heel Kelly Kelly? At least with the "Lumberjill" (I hate that name) stipulation, you can have good girls and bad girls from years past out there and interacting with each other.
Old 02-14-2017, 10:24 PM   #774
Mr. Nerfect

I think Strowman is a good bet for the Andre Battle Royal winner. I'd love it to go to Big E, but Strowman winning makes a lot of sense and I can see Vince wanting to put a lot of spotlight on it this year given the new documentary. Samoa Joe will likely have a good showing, but I can see him being shock eliminated by someone like Cesaro (just to throw a name out) and he re-enters and destroys them before leaving and setting up a feud and someone for him to beat at the next PPV.
Old 02-15-2017, 11:02 AM   #775
Evil Vito
President of Freedonia

Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Fuck it, I'll guess again after this week's events.

Raw Matches:

WWE Universal Championship
Brock Lesnar w/ Paul Heyman vs. Goldberg (C)

The Big Dog vs. The Deadman

Roman Reigns vs. The Undertaker

Six Man Tag Team Match
Chris Jericho, Finn Balor, and Sami Zayn vs. Kevin Owens, Samoa Joe, and Triple H

Raw Women's Championship - Fatal Four Way

Bayley vs. Nia Jax vs. Sasha Banks vs. Charlotte (C) w/ Dana Brooke

Raw Tag Team Championship - Fatal Four Way
Enzo Amore and Big Cass vs. The New Day vs. Sheamus and Cesaro vs. Luke Gallows and Karl Anderson (C)

Celebrity Attraction Match
Big Show vs. Shaquille O'Neal

The big change to most projected cards is Owens/Jericho and HHH/Rollins not happening, instead being merged into one with Triple H having alliances with Joe and Owens. If Seth is good to go, he could be in this match and not have the burden of working a full match on a balky knee. If not, this could be a spot to have Finn Balor return given his NXT history with Joe and the fact that Owens was gifted a Universal Title reign thanks to his injury.

I don't like the idea of running two four-way matches but I can easily see it happening. Charlotte wins the belt back at Fastlane to keep her PPV title match streak alive because of course she does. I bet the combined intros of Enzo/Cass and The New Day will last longer than the match itself.

SmackDown Matches:

WWE Championship - Triple Threat
Luke Harper vs. Randy Orton vs. Bray Wyatt (C)

Mixed Tag Team Match
John Cena and Nikki Bella vs. The Miz and Natalya w/ Maryse

The Face that Runs the Place vs. The Guy Who Actually Runs the Place
AJ Styles vs. Shane McMahon

WWE Intercontinental Championship
Baron Corbin vs. Dean Ambrose (C)

SmackDown Women's Championship - Lumberjill Match
Alexa Bliss vs. Naomi (C)

SmackDown Tag Team Championship
The Usos vs. American Alpha (C)

Luke Harper wins the battle royal on SmackDown next week and the WWE Title match becomes a Wyatt Family triple threat. The seeds were planted for AJ/Shane on Talking Smack, with Bryan basically passing the blame to Shane when Styles complained about not getting a one on one title rematch. Cena proposes after he and Nikki take out Miz and Nattie.

It feels weird not having Becky or Mickie wrestling, it's possible one of them goes up against Naomi instead. Would they seriously run yet another fatal four way? I'm not sure. Instead, the rest of the SmackDown women and maybe some special returns serve as lumberjills.

Other Matches:

WWE Cruiserweight Championship - 8-Man Ladder Match
Akira Tozawa vs. Austin Aries vs. The Brian Kendrick vs. Gran Metalik vs. Jack Gallagher vs. Rich Swann vs. TJ Perkins vs. Neville (C)

33-Man WrestleMania 33 Andre the Giant Memorial Battle Royal
Bo Dallas, Braun Strowman, Curtis Axel, Epico, Goldust, Jinder Mahal, Mark Henry, Primo, R-Truth, Rusev, Sin Cara, Titus O'Neil, Aiden English, Apollo Crews, Curt Hawkins, Dolph Ziggler, Fandango, Heath Slater, James Ellsworth, Kalisto, Konnor, Mojo Rawley, Rhyno, Simon Gotch, Tyler Breeze, Viktor, Ariya Daivari, Cedric Alexander, Drew Gulak, Lince Dorado, Mustafa Ali, Noam Dar, and Tony Nese

The ladder match is initially a 7-man affair like in previous WrestleManias with Neville defending against the other three men to hold the title (Perkins, Kendrick, Swann), the most recent #1 contender (Gallagher), and two men who earn wild card spots (Tozawa and Metalik). But I could see Aries being added to the mix last minute as a surprise.

Everyone else goes into the battle royal. Of that list I really can't imagine anybody other than Strowman winning. If they don't go with some of these other multi man matches they could possibly beef this thing up to the largest battle royal in WWE history and add a few more realistic winners.
Old 02-15-2017, 11:21 AM   #776
Jordan
It's a blood match!

Wow Vito that's a great card and I really like the idea of a six man tag and could easily see that happening, well maybe not easily, but I would LIKE that to happen. Good job.
Old 02-15-2017, 01:19 PM   #777
EzekielKane

EzekielKane is good (20,000+)EzekielKane is good (20,000+)EzekielKane is good (20,000+)EzekielKane is good (20,000+)EzekielKane is good (20,000+)EzekielKane is good (20,000+)EzekielKane is good (20,000+)EzekielKane is good (20,000+)
Best of The Burfinator 2016! Awesome compilation/highlights video of DBW superstar Burfinator!

THis young man is the definition of talent!

Enjoy this highlight video.

Weather is getting warmer so new DBW content should be coming!
EzekielKane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2017, 01:24 PM   #778
Nicky Fives
b/c 5 is better than 4

Nicky Fives got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Nicky Fives got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Nicky Fives got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Nicky Fives got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Nicky Fives got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Nicky Fives got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Nicky Fives got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Nicky Fives got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Nicky Fives got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Nicky Fives got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Nicky Fives got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Nicky Fives got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)
I really want Harper in the WWE Title Match and sneak out with the title in an upset.
Nicky Fives is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2017, 02:29 PM   #779
The CyNick
Make the IWC Great Again

The CyNick is good (20,000+)The CyNick is good (20,000+)The CyNick is good (20,000+)The CyNick is good (20,000+)The CyNick is good (20,000+)The CyNick is good (20,000+)The CyNick is good (20,000+)The CyNick is good (20,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicky Fives View Post
I really want Harper in the WWE Title Match and sneak out with the title in an upset.
What about his bald spot? Should that prevent him from winning the title?
The CyNick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2017, 02:34 PM   #780
Big Vic
( ._.)

Big Vic makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Big Vic makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Big Vic makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Big Vic makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Big Vic makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Big Vic makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Big Vic makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Big Vic makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Big Vic makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Big Vic makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Big Vic makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Big Vic makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Big Vic makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
I mean Cena has a growing bald spot.
Big Vic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2017, 02:52 PM   #781
Lock Jaw
Loque Ja

Lock Jaw makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Lock Jaw makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Lock Jaw makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Lock Jaw makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Lock Jaw makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Lock Jaw makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Lock Jaw makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Lock Jaw makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Lock Jaw makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Lock Jaw makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Lock Jaw makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Lock Jaw makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Lock Jaw makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Yeah, but Cena can overcome those odds...... but can Luke Harper?!
Lock Jaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2017, 02:56 PM   #782
Big Vic
( ._.)

Big Vic makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Big Vic makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Big Vic makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Big Vic makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Big Vic makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Big Vic makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Big Vic makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Big Vic makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Big Vic makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Big Vic makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Big Vic makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Big Vic makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Big Vic makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Luke Harper has enough hair to comb over it.
Old 02-15-2017, 02:57 PM   #783
Big Vic
( ._.)

The Mount rushmore of wrestlers is all bald people.

Hogan, Austin, Cena, Harper.
Old 02-15-2017, 05:30 PM   #784
Jordan
It's a blood match!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Vic View Post
The Mount rushmore of wrestlers is all bald people.

Hogan, Austin, Cena, Harper.
Haha. Lou Thez.
Old 02-15-2017, 08:46 PM   #785
Mr. Nerfect

I predicted a variation of the Six-Man a while ago, because I wasn't really pumping for Triple H vs. Rollins. Kind of dropped the idea when it looked super-obvious they were going for Rollins vs. Triple H. Now that Rollins has been hurt and they might also look to re-integrate Balor without putting too much pressure on him, Jericho leading a team against Triple H would make sense. It also explains why Triple H was talking to Owens before the turn on Jericho.

It also leaves a whole bunch of singles matches still on the table coming out of WrestleMania, which I feel might help the flow of things going forward. Not everything needs to be the final match in a story. It still feels big enough though.

The one thing I'm not feeling is the Ladder Match. I just do not care about that many of the cruiserweights and I don't think throwing them all out there to die is the answer. I'd rather see Neville face ONE babyface that they have built up to be a credible challenger. I'm STILL pulling for Kota Ibushi. I think he'll be working with the WWE come WrestleMania weekend, even if he has not signed a full-time contract. The Cruiserweight Division needs something HUGE. Purple ropes have become a cue to zone out. If Vince wants these guys to get over, he needs a "special attraction" cruiserweight match. That leaves you with Kota Ibushi or begging Rey Mysterio to come back. If they can get Jeff Hardy but not Matt, that would probably be a suitable place for him. I think the other cruiserweights find places in the Battle Royal or flopping around on the pre-show.
Old 02-15-2017, 08:51 PM   #786
Mr. Nerfect

I can see them doing Ambrose vs. Corbin one-on-one, but I'm more for that being the Ladder Match. The one knock against it is that Ambrose might still be considered "above" clusterfuck Ladder Matches at WrestleMania. But it seems the most fitting match for a belt to be hanging. Very easy to get Ambrose, Corbin, Ziggler, Crews and Kalisto in there. Kane is a guy they could introduce by just having him Chokeslam everybody (and once Kane is in, you can't really complain about the spot because it's like claiming you have a more important stake than Kane, which seems like poor backstage posturing). James Ellsworth could easily be the seventh guy and this could be where he gets kileld. Or it could be Heath Slater who gets a "Holy shit he touched the belt!" moment. Also possible is that Sami Zayn finally jumps to SmackDown if Seth Rollins is healthy and back, and he enters the match and probably wins it. A Ladder Match also hides Corbin's boring.
Old 02-15-2017, 08:53 PM   #787
Mr. Nerfect

Personally I would dump AJ/Shane and have Cena/Nikki vs. AJ/Nattie and have Miz in the Ladder Match and bump Nia for Becky in the RAW Women's Title match, but I think the rest of your card is pretty much correct.
Old 02-16-2017, 08:53 AM   #788
Evil Vito
President of Freedonia

I do think an IC Title ladder match is possible, it'd be three years in a row for it and I can understand the logic of Bryan booking the match given that his last WrestleMania moment came in that very same match two years ago. If Ambrose or Corbin win the thing they can carry on their singles feud into the next PPV.

The one downside though is you'd have virtually nobody from SmackDown in the battle royal since you're taking out Ziggler, Kalisto, Crews etc and replacing them with cruiserweights. The SmackDown contingent would be just a bunch of tag team wrestlers and Curt Hawkins. It'd make it even more obvious Braun is going to kill everybody and it would almost seem pointless for SmackDown to even send anybody into it.

Maybe the battle royal just ends up being a Raw match (since the cruiserweights are technically Raw guys anyway).
Old 02-16-2017, 08:58 AM   #789
Evil Vito
President of Freedonia

Oh and if they did the IC Title ladder match, I'd bet on Mojo Rawley being the 7th man with his build mostly being focused on the fact that his injured tag team partner came out of nowhere to win the thing a year ago.
Old 02-16-2017, 11:32 AM   #790
RP
King of Love and Piss

RP makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)RP makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)RP makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)RP makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)RP makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)RP makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)RP makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)RP makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)RP makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)RP makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)RP makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)RP makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)RP makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by #BrotherVito DELETED View Post
I do think an IC Title ladder match is possible, it'd be three years in a row for it and I can understand the logic of Bryan booking the match given that his last WrestleMania moment came in that very same match two years ago. If Ambrose or Corbin win the thing they can carry on their singles feud into the next PPV.

The one downside though is you'd have virtually nobody from SmackDown in the battle royal since you're taking out Ziggler, Kalisto, Crews etc and replacing them with cruiserweights. The SmackDown contingent would be just a bunch of tag team wrestlers and Curt Hawkins. It'd make it even more obvious Braun is going to kill everybody and it would almost seem pointless for SmackDown to even send anybody into it.

Maybe the battle royal just ends up being a Raw match (since the cruiserweights are technically Raw guys anyway).
I dont think Braun will win the Battle Royal. He doesnt need to win the Battle Royal. His thing is that he has not been pinned ( i think ). Getting ganged up on and tossed out doesnt hurt Braun at all.

I think Big Cass will win the Battle Royal.
RP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2017, 04:35 AM   #791
Mr. Nerfect

I don't think Big Cass winning the Battle Royal would be too unusual.
Old 02-17-2017, 08:51 AM   #792
Impact!
R.I.P Tanner

Impact! puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Impact! puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Impact! puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Impact! puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Impact! puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Impact! puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Impact! puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Impact! puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Impact! puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)
Universal Championship:
Goldberg Vs. Lesnar

WWE Championship:
Bray Wyatt Vs. Luke Harper Vs. Randy Orton

Intercontinental Championship:
Dean Ambrose Vs. Baron Corbin Vs. Dolph Ziggler Vs. Apollo Crews

Sami Zayn and Chris Jericho Vs. Kevin Owens and Samoa Joe (The Samowens)

The Undertaker Vs. Roman Reigns

John Cena and Nicki Bella Vs. Miz and Natalya w/Maryse

Aj Styles Vs. Shane McMahon

Enzo and Cass Vs. New Day Vs. The Club Vs. Cesaro/Sheamus

RAW Womans Championship:
Charlotte Vs. Bayley Vs. Sasha Vs. Nia

SD Womans Championship:
Becky Vs. Mickie Vs. Naomi Vs. Alexa

Big Show Vs. Shaq Vs. Braun Strowman

SD Tag Team Championship:
Usos Vs. American Alpha Vs. Fashion Police Vs. Accension

Cruiserweight Championship:
Neville Vs. Jack Gallagher Vs. TJP Vs. Akira Vs. TBK Vs. Gran Met Vs. Austin Aries Vs. Rich Swann Vs. Mustafa Ali Vs. Cedric Alexander

Andre The Giant Battle Royal:
Everyone else, couple of legends, etc
Impact! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2017, 09:13 AM   #793
Maluco
Reigning Tipsters Champ!

Maluco got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Maluco got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Maluco got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Maluco got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Maluco got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Maluco got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Maluco got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Maluco got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Maluco got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Maluco got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Maluco got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Maluco got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)
I am actually really into most of the card. Lesnar/Goldberg is a spectacle, Orton/Wyatt/Harper is a quality feud with depth, and even Taker/Reigns has a big match feel.

I only have two concerns looking at the above cards.

1. Jericho/Owens is the best story in the company and shouldn't be shoved into a tag match. It deserves to stand alone and that match would be the one I would most be looking forward to in the card. Will be so disappointed if it turns out to be a tag.

2. AJ is the best wrestler in the company and I want to see him in the best match on the card. There is no draw to Shane McMahon wrestling, never mind taking a potential 5* performance off the card.

Unfortunately, with recent events, I can see those two things happening, but for me, they are mistakes.

Owens/Jericho deserves to be one of the final matches on the card, with promo packages/interviews, the whole thing. Really ramp it up to 11 and let them bring the house down.

I would like to see Harper win the battle royal and AJ complaining about still not getting his 1 on 1 rematch and when Orton decides to go against Wyatt for whatever reason, Styles/Harper having a one on one match for number one contendership. Think they would have a classic tbh, and would help to elevate Harper.
Maluco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2017, 02:11 PM   #794
Jordan
It's a blood match!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maluco View Post
I am actually really into most of the card. Lesnar/Goldberg is a spectacle, Orton/Wyatt/Harper is a quality feud with depth, and even Taker/Reigns has a big match feel.

I only have two concerns looking at the above cards.

1. Jericho/Owens is the best story in the company and shouldn't be shoved into a tag match. It deserves to stand alone and that match would be the one I would most be looking forward to in the card. Will be so disappointed if it turns out to be a tag.

2. AJ is the best wrestler in the company and I want to see him in the best match on the card. There is no draw to Shane McMahon wrestling, never mind taking a potential 5* performance off the card.

Unfortunately, with recent events, I can see those two things happening, but for me, they are mistakes.

Owens/Jericho deserves to be one of the final matches on the card, with promo packages/interviews, the whole thing. Really ramp it up to 11 and let them bring the house down.

I would like to see Harper win the battle royal and AJ complaining about still not getting his 1 on 1 rematch and when Orton decides to go against Wyatt for whatever reason, Styles/Harper having a one on one match for number one contendership. Think they would have a classic tbh, and would help to elevate Harper.
Man Harper/Styles would be incredible! I don't really see it making the WM card but if it did I would totally be stoked for that!
Old 02-17-2017, 09:47 PM   #795
Emperor Smeat
Former TPWW Royalty

Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Looks like the WWE really is planning on doing something with former women wrestlers at Mania since Victoria recently teased she was contacted by the WWE for a return. Would make it three so far with Mickie James and Kelly Kelly agreeing to return to the company.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Observer
Lisa Varon (Victoria) just teased something on Snapchat and since we were told they were calling the women stars of the past for an idea, she would fit in that category.
Emperor Smeat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2017, 07:46 PM   #796
Mr. Nerfect

At this point, I'd be fine with the WWE just throwing John Cena and AJ Styles into a match against each other. Cena can propose to Nikki on a SmackDown heading into it, on the show here, or coming out of it.

The story is just "there," but it could be like Angle/Benoit from WrestleMania X-7. You just throw these guys together and let them have a match. The idea can be that they've been such powerful rivals to each other that they have blocked each other from title contention and now have to fight one last time at WrestleMania in order to move on to different stages of their respective careers.

I'd love for Styles to be the guy that makes Cena submit for the first time since Kurt Angle. Crowds want to cheer him anyway, so it'd be a great credibility nod for Styles. Cena can easily recover by saying that sometimes you've got to admit when you are beat, and Styles just had him beat. A tip of the cap to the young man later and it's all good.

Nikki and Nattie can disappear into whatever that Lumberjill/women from the past match is.
Old 02-18-2017, 08:07 PM   #797
Mr. Nerfect

I feel like this could very easily be the WrestleMania 33 card:

Universal Championship
Goldberg (c) vs. Brock Lesnar

Triple Threat Match for the WWE Championship
Bray Wyatt (c) vs. Randy Orton vs. Luke Harper

The Undertaker vs. Roman Reigns

John Cena vs. AJ Styles

Six-Man Tag Team Match
Triple H, Kevin Owens & Samoa Joe vs. Chris Jericho, Sami Zayn & Seth Rollins

Andre the Giant Memorial Battle Royal
Big Show, Shaquille O'Neal, Braun Strowman, Mark Henry, Rusev, Sheamus, Cesaro, Big Cass, Enzo Amore all featured

Fatal 4-Way for the RAW Women's Championship
Bayley (c) vs. Charlotte vs. Sasha Banks vs. Nia Jax

Cruiserweight Championship
Neville (c) vs. Kota Ibushi

RAW Tag Team Championship
The Hardys (c) vs. The New Day

Lumberjill Match for the SmackDown Women's Championship

Naomi (c) vs. Alexa Bliss

Ladder Match for the Intercontinental Championship
Dean Ambrose (c) vs. Baron Corbin vs. The Miz vs. Dolph Ziggler vs. Kalisto vs. Apollo Crews vs. Kane

Kickoff Match for the SmackDown Tag Team Championship
American Alpha (c) vs. The Usos

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

With a few personalized booking tweaks, I'd have Becky Lynch replace Nia Jax in the Fatal 4-Way for the RAW Women's Title. I think having her in there adds to the charisma of the match -- especially in Orlando. Since there aren't technically time constraints on you, and even though the card is long enough, I'd be fine upgrading Alpha to the main card and having them win the belts back from The Revival. There is still time to debut them and have them steal the belts from the cocky Alpha, with the return win being the story for Mania with Hulk Hogan backing Alpha. I think everything else builds nicely to the more important stuff later in the show.
Old 02-18-2017, 08:27 PM   #798
Mr. Nerfect

It'd be quite early to put it on, but I'm imagining a deliberate streak of three great matches back-to-back, just as a flexing point to prove that you can do it and start the show off as a drool-fest. Can you imagine opening with Alpha vs. The Revival, moving onto Ibushi and Neville for the Cruiserweight Title, then hammering people with Cena vs. Styles?

Another possibility, although I do feel that the show is definitely long enough, is that Sami Zayn doesn't end up in the six-man. He feels like a natural fit, but you could very easily still do Zayn vs. Nakamura II and hype it as the match that stole the weekend last year. That way you open up a spot in the six-man for the returning Balor. It feels a bit weird to have both guys return in a match, but Jericho could hype it as his dream team being put together or something.

Another possibility, although we might be getting a bit off-course here, is that Triple H leads a 5-man team against Jericho for an Elimination Match -- sort of as a "Flavor of Survivor Series" deal. The heels that join Triple H are Braun Strowman and Rusev, with Jericho having Rollins, Zayn, Balor and the debuting Nakamura. But is that too many "fresh faces" for a big Mania match?

Another possibility is that you do the Sheamus/Cesaro split and insert them into that tag program. Or you can throw them in to balance out the babyface side. I feel like you really have to have Sami Zayn in there though. He might look weak if he doesn't go against Owens and Joe. Maybe you then run an Elimination Tag at the next PPV and then a WWE version of War Games at the next one? You probably just use the Hell in a Cell and have people get eliminated by pinfall or submission.

Triple H, Kevin Owen, Samoa Joe, Rusev & Sheamus vs. Chris Jericho, Seth Rollins, Finn Balor, Sami Zayn & Cesaro. Eh, it feels like "too many" people, honestly. At least for WrestleMania. You can work up to it for other PPVs.
Old 02-18-2017, 09:18 PM   #799
Mr. Pierre
...Pierre

Mr. Pierre is good (20,000+)Mr. Pierre is good (20,000+)Mr. Pierre is good (20,000+)Mr. Pierre is good (20,000+)Mr. Pierre is good (20,000+)Mr. Pierre is good (20,000+)Mr. Pierre is good (20,000+)Mr. Pierre is good (20,000+)
My boy screech made a good point: Andre Battle Royal needs to mean something.

So I propose the winners gets "$3 million". The money angle guarantees follow-up and storyline progression (one would hope lol). Braun Strowman wins.

So this year at Mania I sadly think Goldberg walks in as champ (Sorry Kev), and Brock beats him for the Universal Title. Obviously some huge issues here:

1) No young/new star developed at all
2) RAW left without a champion to hump the road and help gates

With that, the next night on RAW, Braun opens up the show demanding a title match. Heyman comes out on the stage, declines. Saying his "client is a business man" and will only wrestle when he wants to for "the right price."

Braun offers his $3 million from Andre for Lesnar to defend his title tonight. Brock and Heyman accept.

Braun defeats Brock for the Universal Championship to end the show.
Mr. Pierre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2017, 09:22 PM   #800
Evil Vito
President of Freedonia

I'm inclined to hold off on The Revival until after Mania rather than hotshot them into what would likely be a brief Kickoff match. Sadly though, the more I think about it, the more I'm certain The Revival are going to bomb on the main roster anyway.

Their whole thing is based on having great long-form matches with loads of false finishes and innovative double teams. They're not going to be able to showcase that wrestling six minute televised matches against The Fashion Police or The Hype Bros.