TPWW Forums  

Go Back   TPWW Forums > w r e s t l i n g > wrestling forum

Closed Thread

Old 11-17-2012, 11:35 PM   #37561
Shadrick
The black Corey Graves

Shadrick has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Shadrick has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Shadrick has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Shadrick has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Shadrick has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Shadrick has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Shadrick has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Shadrick has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Shadrick has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Shadrick has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by #1-wwf-fan View Post
Yeah. He's the guy that has direct access to bring Jennifer Hudson in to do something with WWE. His greatest asset.
Clearly its the most obvious strong point, but lets not all pretend he's a COMPLETELY talentless individual...
Old 11-17-2012, 11:40 PM   #37562
#1-norm-fan
Resident drug enabler

#1-norm-fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)#1-norm-fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)#1-norm-fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)#1-norm-fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)#1-norm-fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)#1-norm-fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)#1-norm-fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)#1-norm-fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)#1-norm-fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)#1-norm-fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)#1-norm-fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)#1-norm-fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)#1-norm-fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
I didn't say he was...

Pretty close though. Fucking perfect gimmick he's got with the lawyer thing. And even then, he's still not a very good actor even for a wrestler. Nothing at all special about him in the ring. (Granted, all he does are shitty, meaningless 3 minute tops TV matches but even in the NXT days, he was underwhelming and absolutely bland in the ring.)
Old 11-17-2012, 11:41 PM   #37563
#1-norm-fan
Resident drug enabler

#1-norm-fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)#1-norm-fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)#1-norm-fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)#1-norm-fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)#1-norm-fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)#1-norm-fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)#1-norm-fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)#1-norm-fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)#1-norm-fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)#1-norm-fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)#1-norm-fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)#1-norm-fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)#1-norm-fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
The guy seems really likable though.
Old 11-17-2012, 11:43 PM   #37564
Shadrick
The black Corey Graves

Shadrick has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Shadrick has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Shadrick has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Shadrick has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Shadrick has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Shadrick has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Shadrick has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Shadrick has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Shadrick has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Shadrick has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by #1-wwf-fan View Post
I didn't say he was...

Pretty close though. Fucking perfect gimmick he's got with the lawyer thing. And even then, he's still not a very good actor even for a wrestler.
Honestly, when I said "lets not all" it wasn't directed to you as much as it was to others who criticize Otunga as being "J-Huds husband" and thats it.
Old 11-18-2012, 01:13 AM   #37565
KaosDarksol

KaosDarksol has a good deal of rep (10,000+)KaosDarksol has a good deal of rep (10,000+)KaosDarksol has a good deal of rep (10,000+)KaosDarksol has a good deal of rep (10,000+)KaosDarksol has a good deal of rep (10,000+)KaosDarksol has a good deal of rep (10,000+)
Otunga is going to change his gimmick into a Twinkie hoarder anyways and we will all love it
Old 11-18-2012, 01:44 AM   #37566
JimmyMess
Snow Mexican

JimmyMess puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)JimmyMess puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)JimmyMess puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)JimmyMess puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)JimmyMess puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)JimmyMess puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)JimmyMess puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)JimmyMess puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)JimmyMess puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lock Jaw View Post
Some fan art (not by me):

this picture really brings out the terrible in Kane's outfit
Old 11-18-2012, 05:33 AM   #37567
SlickyTrickyDamon
Quark is Less Impressed.

SlickyTrickyDamon makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)SlickyTrickyDamon makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)SlickyTrickyDamon makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)SlickyTrickyDamon makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)SlickyTrickyDamon makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)SlickyTrickyDamon makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)SlickyTrickyDamon makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)SlickyTrickyDamon makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)SlickyTrickyDamon makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)SlickyTrickyDamon makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)SlickyTrickyDamon makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)SlickyTrickyDamon makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)SlickyTrickyDamon makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
I wouldn't call Cameron a diva. She probably couldn't wrestle her way out of a wet paper bag.
Old 11-18-2012, 05:34 AM   #37568
SlickyTrickyDamon
Quark is Less Impressed.

SlickyTrickyDamon makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)SlickyTrickyDamon makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)SlickyTrickyDamon makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)SlickyTrickyDamon makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)SlickyTrickyDamon makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)SlickyTrickyDamon makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)SlickyTrickyDamon makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)SlickyTrickyDamon makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)SlickyTrickyDamon makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)SlickyTrickyDamon makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)SlickyTrickyDamon makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)SlickyTrickyDamon makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)SlickyTrickyDamon makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lock Jaw View Post
He should be hoarding snickers.
Old 11-18-2012, 10:50 AM   #37569
Volare
Da Gif/Pic Pimp

Volare makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Volare makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Volare makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Volare makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Volare makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Volare makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Volare makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Volare makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Volare makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Volare makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Volare makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Volare makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Volare makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Found this on my hometown news page.

Quote:
(kstp.com) Rhodes Scholars announced for 2013

(AP) WASHINGTON - Thirty-two American students were named Sunday in the newest group of Rhodes Scholars and will be awarded scholarships to study at Oxford University.

The prestigious awards provide all expenses for up to four years of study at the university in England. The winners were selected from 838 applicants endorsed by 302 different colleges and universities. The scholars will enter Oxford next October.

Rhodes Scholarships were created in 1902 by the will of British philanthropist Cecil Rhodes and have a value of about $50,000 per year.

Winners are selected on the basis of high academic achievement, personal integrity, leadership potential and physical vigor, among other attributes.

The American students will join an international group of scholars selected from 14 other jurisdictions around the world. About 80 scholars are selected each year.

Rhodes or Sandow better make fun of this somehow.
Old 11-18-2012, 11:12 AM   #37570
drave
In His hands...

drave makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)drave makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)drave makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)drave makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)drave makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)drave makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)drave makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)drave makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)drave makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)drave makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)drave makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)drave makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)drave makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Noid View Post
There is no depth to the Divas Division. There are no feuds or rivalries that go on. All the girls hate each other because they are girls and that's what girls do, right? They turn face and heel depending on which team they are on this week, and the only time they fight over anything other than the title, it is the right to challenge for the title or because they made fun of each other's hair or beauty products.

The Divas Division needs characters. It needs marketable women. Right now they are all "hard working girls who used to be models but now kick ass." What about the women who have trained for this specifically? What about women that could have merchandise produced and sold. How about a masked woman, providing little girls in the WWE audience with their own Rey Mysterio/Sin Cara like role model they can look up to? How about a babyface Diva who isn't stereotypically pretty, but just works her fucking ass off to get to where she is?

There is a place for the sex appeal of the Divas, don't get me wrong -- but there is absolutely no reason you cannot have a variety of personalities and types in the division.
Only thing is, they use the division specifically for the sex appeal. They give the character development to the big name fellas. It definitely sucks, as the whole Diva division is craptastic and a waste of time (in the ring). They are some sexy ladies though.

TNA has proven that, given exposure, there can be some amazing women's matches to take place (see: Mickey vs Tara cage k?). WWE could utilize 30 mins of their "3rd hour of Raw" for ladies, and 30 mins for development. That would be "fresh, new and exciting" and give a chance for more talent exposure.
Old 11-18-2012, 11:14 AM   #37571
Wehttam
fire walk with me

Wehttam makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Wehttam makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Wehttam makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Wehttam makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Wehttam makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Wehttam makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Wehttam makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Wehttam makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Wehttam makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Wehttam makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Wehttam makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Wehttam makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Wehttam makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Volare View Post
Found this on my hometown news page.

Rhodes or Sandow better make fun of this somehow.
why should they make fun of it? that is where their name came from. this isn't some shocking coincidence
Old 11-18-2012, 11:17 AM   #37572
Triple Naitch
Formerly Fausto Carmona

Triple Naitch makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Triple Naitch makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Triple Naitch makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Triple Naitch makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Triple Naitch makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Triple Naitch makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Triple Naitch makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Triple Naitch makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Triple Naitch makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Triple Naitch makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Triple Naitch makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Triple Naitch makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Triple Naitch makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cool King View Post
There's no need to call up the women from NXT. The WWE wouldn't be in the situation they're in with the Divas Division if they actually used more than just two Divas at a time.

The Divas Division has AJ, Aksana, Alicia Fox, Cameron, Eve, Kaitlyn, Layla, Naomi, Natalya, Rosa and Tamina. They had Beth Phoenix but now she's gone. They have those Divas but do absolutely nothing positive with the majority of them.

As much as I hate AJ, I can't ignore the fact that she can actually wrestle, she's not diabolically bad or anything like that, but for a long time she was just a valet for Daniel Bryan and then near the end of her valet days, she just spent her time in a neck brace pulling puppy dog eyes. She then became GM of Raw and did a whole lot of mic time and now she just gets into shouting matches with Vickie Guerrero. Why not just throw her in the ring.

Aksana was great as Cesaro's valet and I don't know why it was ended. Especially so suddenly and over just one match that Cesaro lost. The WWE can, and I think they are, working on Aksana more and giving her more training, so why not use her in the future?

Alicia Fox is actually pretty good in the ring and if the WWE stop changing her from heel to face then face to heel constantly, people might actually give a fuck about her. I think her time as Diva's Champion was alright, but now, she serves as just a jobber in the division.

Cameron can just remain as a valet. I've never seen her in a match and I don't even know if she's even had a match before, but if not, give her some training and then see where she goes.

Eve, Kaitlyn and Laya are the centre of the Divas universe right now and I like that Kaitlyn is actually being used. It was stupid having the winner of NXT Season 3 do fuck all and the woman who came third, basically get the treatment of a winner of the season. All three women are good but having them all be involved with each other is not so good. Introduce a forth Diva and then two of them break off into their own feud with each other then it'll give the division a "sense of expansion".

Naomi, the runner-up of NXT Season 3 can be thrown into the ring. Hell, why not make her the forth Diva of what I've said? Though saying that, she would have to turn heel, I guess.

Natalya is easily the best wrestler in the Divas Division by far, but for some reason, the WWE can't see this and instead, have her go from being a valet for The Hart Dynasty, to a two month reign as champion, to constantly farting, to jobbing and I've not watched this weeks SmackDown, but it looks like she might start dating The Great Khali. There's times where it actually annoys me that the WWE do this to her. Especially during the whole "Kelly Kelly Era" where her face was plastered everywhere and she was given constant matches and even the Divas Championship, even though she was pretty shit in the ring, while Beth and Natalya jobbed and farted. Natalya is probably the reason why that news of introducing NXT women is annoying me a bit. The have fucking Natalya and they're still sitting there basically wondering "Hmm, how do we make the Divas Division better?". The answer is right in front of them.

Rosa is a fantastic valet, as she's proved that with Epico & Primo, but it looks like she'll be leaving them for Del Rio, maybe. From what I remember of her time in the ring, she wasn't terrible but she wasn't great too. More matches, mean more training and I actually wouldn't mind seeing her in more matches.

My Tamina views are pretty much the same as my Natalya one, but not as "passionate". She's really good in the ring and more involvement from her would be interesting to see. I don't know why she isn't currently being used for anything. It's like she's disappeared.

So overall, to me, I don't see why there is thought of calling up NXT women. Not when you've got a division that all women, but one, can actually put on a match to some extent. They all have a least some experience in the ring and in front of a usual WWE crowd. The WWE have the answers to their problem, but they just aren't using them.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Guycott View Post
@Cool King:

True, but they may be looking back to the days where they had 8 on 8 Divas tag matches and only 3 of them got any ringtime... one being in there only to break up the first pin attempt. They want to return the division to such dizzying heights!

And in general, the "answer to the solution" is pretty often right in front of them. On a lot of things. For example, if they lose a major heel to injury, they won't be like "Okay, Dolph: step up!" and then prop someone up to be in Dolph's position, they'll try to build a guy out of nowhere and likely have it blow up in their face because he got a huge reaction ONE TIME and sucks ass subsequently while leapfrogging Dolph and making him disgruntled about it. Then, say, Ziggles gets sick of that shit and walks away... now they have an injured heel, a guy who quit, and a prospect that didn't work out and they'll scratch their heads going "oh, what the fuck do we do now?" instead of taking the path of least resistance.

I believe what Heyman said about Punk on the DVD is true of a lot of talent WWE aquires: that get tremendous buzz, but WWE doesn't see what to do with them. They just keep them around so that they aren't making money for someone else. They can't keep crying that they want to rebuild the Diva's division, yet keep driving away talent like a Beth Phoenix or a Gail Kim with lack of use.

You can say "people don't care about women's wrestling" all you want, but if WWE really wanted to make people care and got behind it, people would care BECAUSE WWE got behind it and made people care. TNA proved that shit could work. WWE even proved that shit could work when they brought in Kong and everyone in the arenas went nuts not because she was hot or anything-we know she would NEVER be a Maxim Girl- but because they wanted to see her kill bitches in a gladatorial feeding frenzy. And she was supposed to be coming in as a monster heel. Unfortunate her life took the turn it did. But even if it didn't... how long would that run have last? I mean, who's to say they wouldn't have shelved her in a couple months and put her in the same boat of disuse that Natty and Tamina seem to "enjoy" right now?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Noid View Post
I mapped out a plan for the Divas Division one day when I felt like thinking about it, and here is what I came up with:

* The Vickie Guerrero vs. AJ Lee angle makes perfect sense. As far as female personalities go, you don't get a face/heel combo that clash just as well as Vickie and AJ. The WWE should have booked Team Vickie vs. Team AJ at Survivor Series.

* AJ Lee approaches Kaitlyn backstage and asks her to be a member of Team AJ. They've had problems in the past, but they both hate Vickie. Kaitlyn agrees, but just because she hates Vickie. Eve Torres offers to captain Team Vickie, because "It will be an honor to work with you, Miss Guerrero." Natalya forces AJ Lee to submit to the Sharpshooter after stretching her into an ungodly position, and Eve & Vickie offer her a spot on the team.

* During an AJ Lee/Kaitlyn vs. Eve/Natalya tag team match, Layla runs down to ringside and shoves Eve off the top rope, allowing Kaitlyn to sneak a pin off the Divas Champion. She has a microphone and announces that she will be part of "Team AJ" at Survivor Series.

* Vickie and Eve announce that Aksana will be part of their team, but then also have a plan. They announce (using Vickie's managing supervisor powers) that Kaitlyn and Layla will face off, with the winner being the #1 Contender for Eve's Divas Title. AJ Lee begs them not to let their egos get in the way of their team at Survivor Series, but it's clear that both Kaitlyn and Layla want to be the champion. Eve appears to Kaitlyn backstage and tells her that while it was her that got the title shot at Night of Champions when Kaitlyn was attacked -- who really stood to benefit from Kaitlyn being out? It was Layla, who was the champion after all. Kaitlyn gives this a think.

* Kaitlyn defeats Layla to become the #1 Contender for the Divas Title when Eve comes out and shoves Layla off the top rope as a receipt for what Layla did to her. Kaitlyn scores the pin and is the new #1 Contender, as Layla looks visibly bummed.

* AJ Lee tries to keep things steady between her team, and Kaitlyn agrees as long as Layla stays out of her match tonight, as Vickie announces that Tamina Snuka will be on her team at Survivor Series. AJ approaches Naomi backstage, and says that they know and respect each other from NXT, and that AJ can give Naomi the opportunity to show her stuff to the WWE Universe at Survivor Series. Naomi agrees and joins Team AJ.

* Kaitlyn and Eve Torres work the best possible match they can for the Divas Title, but Layla appears on the stage. Eve is all smiles, thinking that she has planted the seeds of dissent effectively. Kaitlyn is upset, and Eve thinks things are going her way, when Layla helps out Kaitlyn to roll-up Eve and win the title. Eve is horrified, and Kaitlyn & Layla celebrate together as it is clear that they have played Eve and Vickie.

* Alicia Fox offers to join Team Vickie, and Vickie tells Alicia that she remembers her. "You ruined my wedding!" Alicia tells Vickie that's in the past, and Vickie tells Alicia to get off her show. "You're banned from RAW!" An obviously upset Alicia Fox becomes "SmackDown exclusive" and makes a promise to Booker T to make SmackDown as "interesting" as she can. Alicia adopts a gimmick where she uses her sexual prowess to put on "shows" for the WWE Universe, pushing the PG limits as far as they will go. Alicia is added as the fifth member of Team AJ, although the other girls seem to disagree with Alicia's "Attitude era" antics. Vickie keeps the final member of her team a secret.

* To cause as much dysfunction as possible, Vickie books one last match before Survivor Series -- Kaitlyn vs. Layla for the Divas Championship. In that match, Eve costs Kaitlyn the bout, and her Divas Title reign is a short one, with Layla being the unwitting beneficiary of heel support.

* At Survivor Series, Kharma is revealed to be the final member of Team Vickie. AJ Lee, being the captain, offers to start in the ring with her. She tries her little heart out, but she's no match for Kharma. They go about ten minutes, with no one else tagging in. Eventually, the noble Naomi is all "Fuck this!" and tags herself in off a beaten AJ. Naomi throws everything she has at Kharma, and gets her off on her feet. This seems to inspire a combined Divas effort, and the babyfaces work together to try and take out Kharma. Things break down for a bit, and Layla and Naomi do some funking out together. Aksana tags herself in off the reeling Kharma, but runs into some double-team moves. Alicia Fox hits a Scissors Kick on Aksana to eliminate her. As Fox is celebrating, Kharma takes her head off with a clothesline and pins her after hitting an Implant Buster.

Layla comes off the top rope, but she is caught by Kharma, and then hit with a Michinoku Driver. Kharma hits her with a Sit-Down Powerbomb, and the Divas Champion is eliminated early. AJ Lee gets in the ring and tries to wear down Kharma, but Kharma flattens her out. Eve wants in on AJ. Vickie demands Kharma tag her in. "You want that contract, you tag her in!" Kharma looks annoyed, but she puts her head down and tags in Eve, who arrogantly prances around the ring. Kharma is on the apron, but slowly recovering Layla and Alicia Fox each grab a leg of her and pull her off the apron. AJ then makes a comeback on Eve, and there is no Kharma to tag. Natalya, however, comes in and locks the Sharpshooter on AJ. Kaitlyn breaks it up, and AJ tags in Kaitlyn who cleans house on Natalya. Tamina comes in and Kaitlyn is laid out with a Samoan drop. Tamina goes up for a Superfly Splash, but Naomi pulls Kaitlyn out of the way. A Running Powerslam later and Tamina is eliminated.

Kharma is ordered to get in there with Kaitlyn, and although Kaitlyn fights, she eventually succumbs to another Sit-Down Powerbomb. Naomi now enters against Kharma, but she is overpowered. Eve blind-tags herself in off Kharma, however, and Eve is the one who finishes off Naomi with a Neckbreaker. A pissed off Kharma gets back in the ring and hits Eve with an Implant Buster. Vickie is screaming "NOOOOO!" and a beaten and stretched out AJ Lee enters and covers Eve for the three count. Kharma walks to the back as Natalya and AJ are left as the final two. AJ is at a clear disadvantage as Natalya controls the pace. AJ makes a heroic comeback, however, but just as it looks like she is about to win the match, Natalya catches her in the Sharpshooter, and again bends AJ Lee out of proportion, and AJ has no choice but to tap out. Natalya and Vickie celebrate.

* This would lead to Eve Torres being named the #1 Contender by Vickie Guerrero, as part of a verbal agreement the two came to if Eve won the match. Natalya is offended, since it was her who won the match. Eve tells Natalya that it was all the hard work of herself and Vickie putting the team together, and that deserves to be rewarded. Natalya turns quasi-face by attacking Eve, and the two fight over who earns the right to face Layla for the Divas Title.

* Vickie Guerrero and AJ Lee still have issues left, and some higher power ends up forcing them into a match against each other at Tables, Ladders & Chairs. Vickie ends up revealing that she promised Kharma a contract if her team won the match. It looked like Vickie was going to screw Kharma over for walking out on her at Survivor Series, but Vickie desperately needs Kharma in her corner now that AJ gets a one-on-one match with her. Kharma reluctantly agrees, if Vickie begs on her knees. Vickie does, and the vengeful goddess seems appeased. AJ Lee wins that match against Vickie Guerrero, but AJ is laid out by Kharma post-match, leading to a match between the two at the Royal Rumble.

* This leaves Naomi, Tamina, Kaitlyn and Alicia Fox to work the Divas under-card for a bit.

MEANWHILE

* On SmackDown, you debut Paige as Booker T's new Diva signing. She is her usual cheery self, and she manages to upset another Diva prospect (maybe someone from the independent scene), and Paige gets the clean pin with RamPaige. Booker T hands Paige her new WWE contract. The next week, as Paige makes her way out for a match against some other girl, she is attacked in the aisle by an older woman who looks a bit like her. JBL, being the knowledgeable fellow that he is, recognises that is "Saraya," Paige's mother. Josh Mathews begs the question of why a mother would attack her own daughter.

* Saraya reveals her motivations -- "I never got an opportunity! I gave you life and you have stolen my moment!" Saraya and Paige have a violent feud on SmackDown, which could be used to entrench Paige as a clear fan-favourite in the Divas Division.
Way too much diva talk for no pictures.
Old 11-18-2012, 11:27 AM   #37573
drave
In His hands...

drave makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)drave makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)drave makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)drave makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)drave makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)drave makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)drave makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)drave makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)drave makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)drave makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)drave makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)drave makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)drave makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Old 11-18-2012, 11:27 AM   #37574
ron the dial
the heartbreak king

ron the dial makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)ron the dial makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)ron the dial makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)ron the dial makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)ron the dial makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)ron the dial makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)ron the dial makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)ron the dial makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)ron the dial makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)ron the dial makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)ron the dial makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)ron the dial makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)ron the dial makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
dammit that picture just interrupted what was a fantastic diva's literary material wank! argh!
Old 11-18-2012, 11:30 AM   #37575
drave
In His hands...

Last edited by drave; 11-18-2012 at 11:51 AM.
Old 11-18-2012, 11:33 AM   #37576
drave
In His hands...

Old 11-18-2012, 12:43 PM   #37577
Emperor Smeat
Former TPWW Royalty

Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Old 11-18-2012, 01:03 PM   #37578
Emperor Smeat
Former TPWW Royalty

Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Old 11-18-2012, 01:40 PM   #37579
Razzamajazz
it's really real meat

Razzamajazz has 75,000 or more rep points (75,000+)Razzamajazz has 75,000 or more rep points (75,000+)Razzamajazz has 75,000 or more rep points (75,000+)Razzamajazz has 75,000 or more rep points (75,000+)Razzamajazz has 75,000 or more rep points (75,000+)Razzamajazz has 75,000 or more rep points (75,000+)Razzamajazz has 75,000 or more rep points (75,000+)Razzamajazz has 75,000 or more rep points (75,000+)Razzamajazz has 75,000 or more rep points (75,000+)Razzamajazz has 75,000 or more rep points (75,000+)Razzamajazz has 75,000 or more rep points (75,000+)
i watched the chamber of horrors match from '91 last night. lol what a mess that was. also had absolutely no idea scott hall wrassled for wcw back then
Old 11-18-2012, 02:26 PM   #37580
Rammsteinmad
TPWW's #3 Peep

Rammsteinmad makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Rammsteinmad makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Rammsteinmad makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Rammsteinmad makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Rammsteinmad makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Rammsteinmad makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Rammsteinmad makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Rammsteinmad makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Rammsteinmad makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Rammsteinmad makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Rammsteinmad makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Rammsteinmad makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Rammsteinmad makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Fucking hate when all these headlines say stuff like "John Cena debuts new attire" or "Jim Ross debuts new look", and all it is, is the same attire with a different colour, or a goatee or something.
Old 11-18-2012, 03:04 PM   #37581
Mercenary
New Arcade God

Mercenary got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Mercenary got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Mercenary got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Mercenary got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Mercenary got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Mercenary got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Mercenary got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Mercenary got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Mercenary got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Mercenary got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Mercenary got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Mercenary got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)
Old 11-18-2012, 03:26 PM   #37582
Cool King
King K Cool

Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Old 11-18-2012, 06:06 PM   #37583
KyleEmmott

KyleEmmott is pretty cool (5,000+)KyleEmmott is pretty cool (5,000+)KyleEmmott is pretty cool (5,000+)KyleEmmott is pretty cool (5,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by drave82 View Post
I must see more.
Old 11-18-2012, 06:07 PM   #37584
KyleEmmott

KyleEmmott is pretty cool (5,000+)KyleEmmott is pretty cool (5,000+)KyleEmmott is pretty cool (5,000+)KyleEmmott is pretty cool (5,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Smelly Meatball View Post
Old 11-18-2012, 06:07 PM   #37585
Nicky Fives
b/c 5 is better than 4

Nicky Fives got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Nicky Fives got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Nicky Fives got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Nicky Fives got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Nicky Fives got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Nicky Fives got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Nicky Fives got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Nicky Fives got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Nicky Fives got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Nicky Fives got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Nicky Fives got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Nicky Fives got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)
30 minutes of Divas material on Raw? let's start with 10 to 15 and work our way up..... ratings are bad enough as it is.....
Old 11-18-2012, 06:08 PM   #37586
KyleEmmott

Does anyone else hate the whole promo where they play a recording of Jeff Hardy talking what is supposed to be his mind?
Old 11-18-2012, 06:19 PM   #37587
Wishbone
I'm a loner, Dottie...

Wishbone puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Wishbone puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Wishbone puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Wishbone puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Wishbone puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Wishbone puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Wishbone puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Wishbone puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Wishbone puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by KyleEmmott View Post
Does anyone else hate the whole promo where they play a recording of Jeff Hardy talking what is supposed to be his mind?
I fucking hated that so much Honestly all this "innovative" stuff TNA is doing is just stupid. The cameraman hiding during segments and peeking in the cracks of doors etc. is just retarded.
Old 11-18-2012, 06:46 PM   #37588
GD

GD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)GD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)GD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)GD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)GD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)GD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)GD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)GD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)GD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)GD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)GD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)GD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)GD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
It's an evolutionary step. WWE will probably experiment that idea with John Cena and Santino Marella.
Old 11-18-2012, 06:56 PM   #37589
Emperor Smeat
Former TPWW Royalty

Quote:
Originally Posted by KyleEmmott View Post
Haven't watched TNA in a few weeks but does Jeff at least react to the inner thoughts?

Like if he passed by a row of cupcakes and he's smiling because his inner thoughts thinks those are delicious.
Old 11-18-2012, 06:58 PM   #37590
KyleEmmott

Quote:
Haven't watched TNA in a few weeks but does Jeff at least react to the inner thoughts?

Like if he passed by a row of cupcakes and he's smiling because his inner thoughts thinks those are delicious.
It's just a terrible idea, He'd talk to Austin Aries and when he walks away, everything goes silent & a recording of him saying some philosphical bullshit plays
Old 11-18-2012, 10:14 PM   #37591
OldSchoolFan

OldSchoolFan has more than 1,000 rep points (1,000+)OldSchoolFan has more than 1,000 rep points (1,000+)
Random thought... Mania Main Event will be Cena/Punk with Rock as ref...
Old 11-19-2012, 12:12 AM   #37592
OldSchoolFan

OldSchoolFan has more than 1,000 rep points (1,000+)OldSchoolFan has more than 1,000 rep points (1,000+)
Another random thought... with the great ending of SS I wonder if they may do something novel and tie their attack into something that is more than a week old... what do you guys think of them slowly targeting original Nexus members one by one. Basically the person behind the initial attacks is pissed they disbanded and is taking them out before working toward the "bigger goal" hell can even have Heyman be the original mastermind keeping them with Punk .

Could be used explain why the debut was similar and they targeted Ryback only.
Old 11-19-2012, 12:28 AM   #37593
Emperor Smeat
Former TPWW Royalty

Heard a better idea on another place of tying what Heyman said to Maddox last week to the attacks at SS.

Heyman offers something to Maddox in return Maddox calls some of his buddies from NXT to take out Ryback. End result is now a stable forms either lead by Maddox (Nexus-like but with Ryback as the initial target) or by Punk/Heyman as part of a "Heyman Guys" stable (with or without Lesnar's association).

Having Heyman be behind the attacks on the original Nexus would mean he was the original "higher power" talked about which wouldn't make sense since he wasn't even associated with the WWE at the time nor had any power to do so.
Old 11-19-2012, 12:40 AM   #37594
OldSchoolFan

Quote:
Heard a better idea on another place of tying what Heyman said to Maddox last week to the attacks at SS.

Heyman offers something to Maddox in return Maddox calls some of his buddies from NXT to take out Ryback. End result is now a stable forms either lead by Maddox (Nexus-like but with Ryback as the initial target) or by Punk/Heyman as part of a "Heyman Guys" stable (with or without Lesnar's association).

Having Heyman be behind the attacks on the original Nexus would mean he was the original "higher power" talked about which wouldn't make sense since he wasn't even associated with the WWE at the time nor had any power to do so.
Regarding the last part of your statement, not to be a smart ass but they could play it up that he was planning all of this out way in advance.

I had totally forgotten the first part it makes total sense using that because I was thinking Maddox had to fit in somewhere
Old 11-19-2012, 10:35 AM   #37595
Vastardikai
Taller than Adam Cole

Vastardikai makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Vastardikai makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Vastardikai makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Vastardikai makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Vastardikai makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Vastardikai makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Vastardikai makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Vastardikai makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Vastardikai makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Vastardikai makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Vastardikai makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Vastardikai makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Vastardikai makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Embedding Disabled, but damn did Dave need to exercise his calves.
Old 11-19-2012, 10:46 AM   #37596
GD

GD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)GD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)GD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)GD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)GD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)GD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)GD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)GD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)GD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)GD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)GD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)GD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)GD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
That is surreal and weird.
Old 11-19-2012, 10:48 AM   #37597
Volare
Da Gif/Pic Pimp

Volare makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Volare makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Volare makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Volare makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Volare makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Volare makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Volare makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Volare makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Volare makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Volare makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Volare makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Volare makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Volare makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:

I would love this an excuse for Heyman to try and "take over" WWE. He can proclaim he has the future of professional wrestling and without the future you're dead (or something like that) since he has the WWE champion, his other guys can dominate the tag and IC, US titles and be unstoppable till the Randy Orton of the group shines through.
Old 11-19-2012, 11:44 AM   #37598
CSL
Over Like Rover

CSL makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)CSL makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)CSL makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)CSL makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)CSL makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)CSL makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)CSL makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)CSL makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)CSL makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)CSL makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)CSL makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)CSL makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)CSL makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
damnnn, everything below his waist, nevermind just calves
Old 11-19-2012, 11:46 AM   #37599
CSL
Over Like Rover

CSL makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)CSL makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)CSL makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)CSL makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)CSL makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)CSL makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)CSL makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)CSL makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)CSL makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)CSL makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)CSL makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)CSL makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)CSL makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
this explains why Dave did all that dancing
Old 11-19-2012, 11:51 AM   #37600
CSL
Over Like Rover

that Youtube account is actually great, bunch of really interesting dark matches on there
Closed Thread