TPWW Forums  

Go Back   TPWW Forums > w r e s t l i n g > wrestling forum

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-05-2011, 07:35 PM   #1
Cool King
King K Cool

Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Let's Welcome Back....

Quote:
Originally Posted by WWE.com
WWE Universe, Lilian Garcia is back in a WWE ring!

Returning to WWE full-time after a more than two-year hiatus, Lilian will be SmackDown’s new ring announcer! It’s her first time joining WWE’s flagship Friday night brand.

Lilian debuted as a Raw ring announcer in August 1999. She’s the only Diva to celebrate a decade with WWE, retiring in September 2009 after her 10-year anniversary.

The bilingual Diva made WWE history by becoming the first female to announce WrestleMania, at WrestleMania 22. She has performed the National Anthem at hundreds of WWE, NBA, New York Jets games and other sporting events. Lilian’s Spanish language debut album, “ˇQuiero Vivir!,” was released in October 2007, and featured Latin recording artist Jon Secada.
http://www.wwe.com/shows/smackdown/l...garcia-returns

Thoughts?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xero View Post
I'm glad Cool King was the one who posted this. He is the future.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xero View Post
Cool King is awesome.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hasney View Post
Cool King is like the stand out poster in the wrestling forum.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anybody Thrilla View Post
I can't even fake beef with Cool King. I really like that guy.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lock Jaw View Post
Cool King is in my Fav Five rasslin forum posters, and generally underrated as a whole.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lock Jaw View Post
Cool King also mad underrated on these boards.....
Cool King is offline   Reply With Quote