TPWW Forums  

Go Back   TPWW Forums > w r e s t l i n g > wrestling forum

Old 04-09-2018, 01:11 PM   #1
Maluco
Reigning Tipsters Champ!

Maluco got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Maluco got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Maluco got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Maluco got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Maluco got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Maluco got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Maluco got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Maluco got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Maluco got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Maluco got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Maluco got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Maluco got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)
Top 5/Bottom 5 post-Mania

Big night for WWE with almost everyone involved in some capacity. Some alignments changed, streaks were broken, returns were made. Thought it would be interesting to see who people have most interest in, and who people are soured on coming out of yet another wrestling calender year. Obviously things could change as soon as tonight (eg if Brock goes, or someone jumps rosters), but as of this moment, who are your top/bottom 5 and why?

1. Brock Lesnar - I still think that noone brings intrigue like this guy. He is legit and I am always interested by what he does. My belief is that Roman has brought him down. If he is on his way out, so be it. But I would love another year closed out by Bryan finally slaying the beast next year.

2. Ronda Rousey - Female Brock, looks legit and has injected real excitement into things. This was a match that I had no real interest in, but she made it must watch. Excited to see where she goes.

3. Seth Rollins - I loved his main event run and thought he did really well. It was the last time I watched consistently and I really enjoyed his character. Hoping this is the start of his return. Curbstomp ban took away so much of his presentation. Hoping he gets back into main event secene this year

4. Elias - Reminds me of 80's character like Honky. He is confident and feels different. Think the IC title would be a great start for him and could make him the Honky Tonk Man of his time.

5. Daniel Bryan - I was never a fan, but seeing people so excited for something so over, is so refreshing. He can make a massive difference this year if they let him.

BOTTOM

1. Roman Reigns - Tide is turning and not cool to dislike him anymore apparently, but he ruins everything he is involved with and pops up constantly. Not good enough for positions he is forced into and I can't see it stopping.

2. New Day - Beyond stale. Cereal was charming in a way, pancakes is just annoying and a split is way overdue.

3. Dolph Ziggler - Has been doing exactly the same thing for 10 years. His performance last night just shows he little he has changed. I think he must have dangled about 15 times until he eventually went out. I just don't think he understands or cares that he hasn't developed or evolved at all as a performer. His baffling heel turn where he just behaved as normal shows how limited he is.

4. Shane McMahon - Just time to go. Noone wants to see him dying of recent injuries and still getting the upper hand for a while against two full time guys. His punches annoy my eyes.

5. Bray Wyatt - Sad how far he has fallen as a character
Maluco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2018, 04:30 PM   #2
Ruien
MVP Mark

Ruien makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ruien makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ruien makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ruien makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ruien makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ruien makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ruien makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ruien makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ruien makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ruien makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ruien makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ruien makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ruien makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Top.

Braun
Rollins
Nicholas
Bryan
Rollins
Elais
Ruien is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2018, 04:42 PM   #3
Simple Fan
Let me talk to ya

Simple Fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Simple Fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Simple Fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Simple Fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Simple Fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Simple Fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Simple Fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Simple Fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Simple Fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Simple Fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Simple Fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Simple Fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Simple Fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Top:
1.AJ Styles
2.Ronda Rousey
3.Braun Strowman
4.Seth Rollins
5.Brock Lesnar

Bottom:
5.Tye Dillinger
4.Mojo Rawly
3.Baron Corbin
2.Dolph Ziggler
1.Roman Reigns
Simple Fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2018, 05:01 PM   #4
Ruien
MVP Mark

Ruien makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ruien makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ruien makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ruien makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ruien makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ruien makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ruien makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ruien makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ruien makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ruien makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ruien makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ruien makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ruien makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
I am interested in a shit ton of people.
Add on

Ronda
Aj
Charlotte
Bliss
Harper and sheep guy
Owen's and zayn

I am legit getting suckered back into WWE after about 5 months of not watching.
Ruien is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2018, 06:49 PM   #5
Mr. Nerfect

Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Top 5:

Ronda Rousey: The woman's a freak of nature and I expected her to impress. Didn't expect her to bump like an insane person and be the babyface she was. I wish they had a heel for her to work with.

Shinsuke Nakamura: Great performer, fuck the naysayers. That was the best WWE Title match at WrestleMania in years. I've got no clue how effective this heel turn will be, but Shinsuke seemed more "aggressive" as JR would put it, and that's what he needs to show. Cool.

AJ Styles: Best worker in the company, well, up there with Brock. He's not as interesting as he could be, just because his story seems pretty static -- he's mad at Shinsuke Nakamura and is the WWE Champion. But I like that.

Daniel Bryan: It's Daniel fucking Bryan and he's back in a WWE ring.

Maybe...Charlotte?: Finding a fourth person is hard. At least Charlotte's win felt like an achievement for her, and it sounds like she and Asuka hit it out of the park. The company is building one of those women's divisions around her. Good for her. I'm slightly interested to see what they throw at her next.

Bottom 5:

Jinder Mahal: He's got a very touching story about being a shit wrestler who was welcomed back, but at the core of the story is the truth that he's still a shit wrestler. He will never have proper heat, no matter what Edge says. He's just not very good.

Baron Corbin: He's also not very good. He can put one foot in front of the other, but he's just so drab and uninteresting. They clearly want him to be someone, but in an era where there were actual personalities around, I don't know how he gets off Shotgun Saturday Night. I know the push is coming, and I just don't care.

Matt Hardy: How qUIRkyyyyyyyyy?!?! Fuck this stupid bullshit gimmick.

Cesaro: This is a trick answer. It's not that I don't care about him, but given how much I want to care about him and how little I do, I think he deserves a mention. Good job losing to a kid. He's a part of the circus now. I suppose he has been for a while, but it's depressingly obvious now.

Braun Strowman: He's a big green dude who rawrs and is involved in campy shit. He's 911 if he was on 1993 Raw.
Mr. Nerfect is offline   Reply With Quote