TPWW Forums  

Go Back   TPWW Forums > w r e s t l i n g > wrestling forum

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-26-2011, 03:29 AM   #1
#1-norm-fan
Resident drug enabler

#1-norm-fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)#1-norm-fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)#1-norm-fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)#1-norm-fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)#1-norm-fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)#1-norm-fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)#1-norm-fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)#1-norm-fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)#1-norm-fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)#1-norm-fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)#1-norm-fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)#1-norm-fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)#1-norm-fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
So I think the result of the whole "incident" on Raw is apparent...

Since the Raw thread is closed for whatever reason, I guess I've gotta make this about something thread-worthy.

Cena got drafted to Smackdown which made all the Smackdown stars ecstatic. Mark Henry then became part of Smackdown and the first thing he did was single-handedly cost Smackdown the biggest star in the company.

Seems like this is leading to a Mark Henry vs. the world storyline where everyone in the Smackdown locker room hates and resents him for him costing the show Cena. And probably a main storyline of Mark Henry vs. Teddy Long.

It could be a good way to use Henry. I like it. If that was the reason for Cena's double-draft, then it makes total sense. I say give it a couple weeks to see if that's what they're doing before we say "What the fuck was the point???"
#1-norm-fan is offline   Reply With Quote