TPWW Forums  

Go Back   TPWW Forums > w r e s t l i n g > wrestling forum

View Poll Results: Best Podcasting (WWE current or ex) wrassler/performer
Stone Cold BAH GAWD 10 40.00%
Y2J HE BROKE HIM IN HALF 9 36.00%
JR WOULD SOMEBODY STOP THE DAMNED MATCH 4 16.00%
Roddy Piper HE'S BEATING HIM LIKE A GOV'T MULE 0 0%
Other 2 8.00%
Voters: 25. You must log in or register to vote on this poll.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-22-2014, 09:08 AM   #1
Ol Dirty Dastard
boop/bop/beep

Ol Dirty Dastard makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ol Dirty Dastard makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ol Dirty Dastard makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ol Dirty Dastard makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ol Dirty Dastard makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ol Dirty Dastard makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ol Dirty Dastard makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ol Dirty Dastard makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ol Dirty Dastard makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ol Dirty Dastard makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ol Dirty Dastard makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ol Dirty Dastard makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ol Dirty Dastard makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Best wrestler podcast (wwe guys moreorless)

Pretty much I'm just talking between JR, Austin and Jericho.

Jericho is BY FAR the better interviewer of the three. I like all three of them for different reasons, but Austin is a lot of schtick and quite repetitive, but he is still good times and seems relatable. JR is awesome in his own right, but he gets a little monotonous, and long winded, but he is pretty much my uncle figure from the late 90s and early two thousands so I have tons of time for him.

Jericho's opening segments are fucking absolutely brutal though. I fast forward through them because they are cringeworthy but really he is just having fun, then once he gets to the interview portion you can tell how smart and well thought out his style is, as well as quite professional. He has the most "real talks" with the wrestlers. His interviews with Bautista, HHH and the Hardyz recently are better than anything Austin and JR have done.

I know everyone loves Colt Cabana and I don't mind his podcast but he's kind of blah and never "made it" in the big time, although I respect him for the success he's had, it doesn't give him the same cred so I don't count him in this. Also I haven't listened to Roddy Piper but I'll throw him in the poll, though I could see his podcast being a mess because he himself is kind of a mess.

Team Toxic 4 lyfe
Ol Dirty Dastard is offline   Reply With Quote