TPWW Forums  

Go Back   TPWW Forums > o t h e r > computer help forum

Old 01-09-2022, 01:33 PM   #1
GD

GD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)GD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)GD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)GD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)GD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)GD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)GD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)GD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)GD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)GD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)GD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)GD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)GD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
The sad state of TPWW's wrestling forum (thread moved from the wrestling forum by Gertner)

Keep moving them, Gertie. I'll keep making them

Quote:
Originally Posted by GD View Post
Grown ass men acting like children and getting their jollies via sucking the joy out of watching wrestling. I'm not discounting my role in it either. It's just such a chore to post here and have a normal discussion. Even the live threads are not exempt from this bullshit. It's just an endless parade of annoyance and negativity. And the worst part is...nothing is going to change and everyone will have a good laugh and go about being shitty people.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lock Jaw View Post
Quote:
Yes. And Destor moved it to the casual forum. It's a discussion about the wrestling forum.
Quote:
When threads like Top 3 thing I would do with Anna Jay's dirty bathroom trash and WINS MATTER!!!! exist in the wrestling forum, RP as mod would be a step up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seph View Post
RP literally started the first thread there so I'm not sure why you figure he'd be a better mod unless you want more of that or something.

Last edited by GD; 01-09-2022 at 01:49 PM.