TPWW Forums  

Go Back   TPWW Forums > o t h e r > computer help forum

Old 07-15-2012, 03:12 PM   #1
Blitz
Angel Headed Hipster

Blitz makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Blitz makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Blitz makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Blitz makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Blitz makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Blitz makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Blitz makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Blitz makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Blitz makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Blitz makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Blitz makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Blitz makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Blitz makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Issues with Youtube/Flash in Firefox

Yeah so my Flash is fucked I guess. When I go to Youtube and watch a video, rather that just automatically starting, the video has a play button on it like an embedded link, like so:

When I click to play it, I get grey static and an error message, like so:

This happens most of the time, but sometimes the videos play just fine. And it only happens in Firefox. I think it's an issue with Flash as a whole, since I seem to be having problems playing videos on some other sites too, and Flash games don't seem to wanna work.

So any ideas? I've tried re-installing Flash and starting Firefox in safe mode, but it hasn't worked.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MTH15 View Post
7 woke up
701-now -ON MY FUCKIN GRIND
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jon Kano
I'm basically a variation of the essence of fighter and background encapsulated within the character of the now-deceased British Bulldog/Davy Boy Smith, through and through.
Quote:
Originally Posted by NerF View Post
I think I am going to shadowbox my way into the bank
Quote:
Originally Posted by Azriel, on a picture of G-Wrath and a flower View Post
two pretty things in one place
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seth82 View Post
I honestly don't trust you after the whole exposing me as a fraud deal.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Triple A View Post
Kane Knight's body...
Old 07-16-2012, 04:12 AM   #2
Purgatory
You're Welcome.

Purgatory puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Purgatory puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Purgatory puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Purgatory puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Purgatory puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Purgatory puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Purgatory puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Purgatory puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Purgatory puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)
I get random freezes while playing youtube vids often enough, but it's only been since the latest Firefox update. I think it's just a buggy release that they'll have fixed in the next one.