TPWW Forums  

Go Back   TPWW Forums > o f f t o p i c > sports forum

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-08-2012, 01:52 PM   #11
Stickman
Stickman

Stickman has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Stickman has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Stickman has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Stickman has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Stickman has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Stickman has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Stickman has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Stickman has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Stickman has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Stickman has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Heyman View Post
How do you figure?

1) Canucks outhit the Bruins 24-17 in the game

2) The Canucks stood up to the Bruins in almost every single confrontation, and yet kept composed for the most part (while the Bruins succumbed to their emotions, took dumb penalties, and got slaughtered on special teams).

Long story short - your penis erects when you see other men and you have no idea what you are talking about here.

Having said that - the Bruins DID show that they are a superior team to Vancouver 5 on 5.

This. I also dont understand why people say the canucks arent tough enough. The Sedins take a beating and still put the puck in the net. Same with all lines. They dont need an enforcer or anything they need the referrees to call the rules. Vancouver follows the Detroit school of building the team and you cant tell me Detroit is tough.