TPWW Forums  

Go Back   TPWW Forums > w r e s t l i n g > wrestling forum

Old 02-05-2017, 09:10 PM   #121
Mr. Nerfect

Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wishbone View Post
Okay, I'll bite. How exactly is Charlotte objectively "leaps and bounds" better than the rest of the roster. Please enlighten me. You can see based on their actual work that Charlotte is definitely better than most of the other women, but where is this stat that says she's so far ahead? I've been watching pretty much every week since she premiered on the main roster and I haven't seen anything that indicates this, but maybe I missed it somewhere. Please enlighten me.
I made some points about it earlier. She thrives while other girls barely manage to survive. There's a charisma and credibility about her that "I deserve to be here" Bayley and breakable Sasha don't have. As a performer, Sasha should have that charisma, but she honestly has only ever displayed it as a heel. Also, if she is working heel then she'll maybe stop killing herself on bumps every few weeks. That might fix a few problems with Vince's perception of her. A heel turn is really the best thing for her.
Mr. Nerfect is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2017, 09:19 PM   #122
Mr. Nerfect

Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
On Charlotte we'll have to agree to disagree. I thought her entire face run in NXT came off as forced and just... meh. I mean it was better than the PCB nonsense, but that's not saying much. Sasha I'd also agree has been pretty bleh as a face in general. Her gimmick and character are just better suited to being a heel. Bayley's been about as fine as you can be as a face on Monday Night RAW though. I mean, yeah, she's sucked, but that's a show-wide issue. All things considered she's doing relatively well thus far. Could have used with waaay more build before her title feud though, but that was never gonna happen anyway.

Um, you're the one that pointed those two out as replacements. I never said anything about replacing Charlotte, and in fact I think the idea of replacing her is silly. She's the perfect top heel for the division hands down. Why mess with a good thing? Nia isn't ready, and even when she is ready she's got a built in ceiling because quite frankly monsters are always just obstacles for heroes. She'll never be the top heel in the company. She'll be that monster that the triumphant face overcomes, or the bruiser the real top heel like Charlotte hires as muscle.

On the topic of Emma. She's got no momentum. You act like people are just gonna forget about all the previous stuff she's done. You act like she'll just be starting with a new slate and that's just not true. She's still gonna be Emma to the masses and no amount of fake model nonsense is gonna change that. Bray Wyatt managed to do it but that's because he is just a genius at his craft. How many others have been repackaged in this way after such a mediocre career and actually succeeded? Remember Tensai? That was years of absence and it still didn't work. People aren't that forgetful despite what the WWE seems to believe these days. I will agree that that sort of gimmick could work pretty well, but Emma isn't the one to do it though. Also I think you're giving way too much credit to Eva Marie's heat. She wasn't getting heel heat, dude, she was getting "get the hell off my tv" heat.

Finally on the last topic. Um, it doesn't really matter if there are more grown men watching (though I'd like to see some actual evidence of this statement.) The fact of the matter is kids are the ones buying the merchandise and making WWE their money. The smarks and dirty old men like us aren't where the money's at. If we were WWE would abandoned PG and start listening to our misguided cries for a return to the attitude era. I've seen countless guys on this forum say how embarassed they'd be to wear a wrestling shirt in public. Meanwhile I've seen dozens of kids rocking backpacks, shirts, and god knows what else without batting an eyelash. While WWE is slipping it's not because they're marketing to the wrong demographic, it's because they're just inept at making their product. Also I'm a bit insulted that you'd accuse me of thinking kids can't handle nuance and depth when I've been a major proponent and defender of the ability of children in the past on this very forum. Saying that Bayley's gimmick or any other gimmick isn't capable of having depth is the truly insulting statement, especially when your alternative is a model gimmick and turning the prototypical "I was born better than you" character into a good guy. All of these gimmicks are capable of depth, but not the way WWE is handling them. It has nothing to do with the gimmick and everything to do with presentation and writing. Both of which WWE is completely inept at.
I'm not going to touch the Charlotte stuff. That's a purely subjective discussion.

I don't think Nia is ready, and personally I don't know if she ever will be, but you have to make the concession that as The Rock's cousin she's going to get the chance. This is why Sasha is being fed to her and she is being penciled into WrestleMania plans. You just have to deal with that.

As for Emma -- I don't really get your point there. It seems a little all over the place. You're comparing her to Tensai? Well, what about Umaga? Big Show may have never changed his name, but he went from being basically a dude that they wouldn't even use on television in late 2000 and again in late 2001 to being the WWE Champion in 2002. The point of Emmalina is the repackaging. You bring her back, she's got a different presentation, wins her first match, then her second match and she's automatically got more momentum than any other woman in the division not named Charlotte. I don't even think fans were down on her previous runs. Her heel work was actually really good -- she was just a working heel. Now she gets the chance to be the top heel. This argument is just silly.

The evidence is out there, go find it. Also, fewer kids are watching now than used to, even proportionately, in the Attitude era. Yes, WWE markets towards kids and chases those merchandise sales, but no, they are not as good at it as you are making out. It's very easy to see stupid shit and assume that "Kids would love this." It doesn't work that way. Ask a kid what they think of Roman Reigns. Chances are they'll tell you that he's the shits.

I can't believe you just made the point "It doesn't matter who is watching," by the way. Um, yes it does.
Old 02-05-2017, 09:31 PM   #123
Mr. Nerfect

As for the point about Charlotte surviving not being a testament to her skills -- it truly is. With the WWE being generally shit (and I am more down on it than a lot of people here, so please don't assign me the position of WWE apologist), you need stars that can survive that. You can no longer count on "Well, if they're booked well, they'll be something special." No, now you need to be able to be something even if you are booked shitty. Charlotte can do that. Bayley and Sasha are on struggle street. They won't be fired or anything, but they're not exactly setting the world on fire like people thought they would.

I haven't watched that much recently, but I did see the Triple Threat at Clash of Champions. It was okay, but it felt like every spot they always do. I'm giving Charlotte her props, but one thing she doesn't have is experience. Becky Lynch brought that to the WrestleMania Triple Threat and that match was great. With Sasha and Bayley it was just spot, spot, spot, spot and there was no emotional draw. These aren't girls that can go out there and you just tell them to have a 20 minute match and they can do it. They need to plan that shit out and be in front of a crowd that already loves them.

And both Bayley and Sasha are still really young. Both are still in their 20's. Given how young they love to throw the girls out there, because they are still sex appeal, they often aren't as polished as they should be to float in a genuine high-profile position. And that should be expected. These women are human beings and professionals that are still working towards getting the things that make stars down to muscle memory. They're still cooking.

Charlotte is a phenomenon, because she largely has a lot of it down -- the harder stuff that allows her to float while others sink -- and she's only been in the business since 2013. She is freakishly good.

Something seems off about it, mainly because of how they have booked her, but Becky Lynch would make the best opponent for Charlotte, I think. The opponent that could bring the best out of Charlotte, anyway. But they've cast her to the veteran that works with the younger girls role. There are benefits to that, but I think Becky could be a star.
Old 02-05-2017, 09:44 PM   #124
Wishbone
I'm a loner, Dottie...

Wishbone puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Wishbone puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Wishbone puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Wishbone puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Wishbone puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Wishbone puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Wishbone puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Wishbone puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Wishbone puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)
I'm pretty weary of this whole debate so I'm only gonna tackle one last thing. This particular comment:

"Ask a kid what they think of Roman Reigns. Chances are they'll tell you that he's the shits."

I work with kids on a daily basis, dude. Many of whom are wrestling fans as I stated before, and while it really pains me to say it, no, they don't think Roman is "the shits." Pretty much every kid I've ever talked to loves the guy. I'm sorry, but you're completely out of touch with what children are into these days based on your assessments of them that I've seen here.
Wishbone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2017, 09:54 PM   #125
Mr. Nerfect

I talked to a kid the other day that said "He's boring." Another thinks it's lame that he hasn't "moved on" from The Shield. The only wrestling t-shirts I've seen within the past two years on kids were a Seth Rollins shirt (this is while he was still a heel) and a John Cena shirt. You can find plenty of anecdotes for kids who prefer lots of other acts to Roman Reigns. House shows are largely attended by families these days -- Dean Ambrose outdrew Reigns as a house show attraction. I saw that Gertner posted here that Bray Wyatt and AJ Styles were both better house show draws than Roman Reigns.

Sorry, but your anecdotal evidence only holds up as anecdote. I'm not calling you a liar, because I'm sure you do work with kids, but all the kids I've spoken to think he's pretty shit. My best friend's a teacher, some of the boys in his class stopped watching when Reigns won the belt at WrestleMania (no joke). He's not a wrestling fan, but Reigns is one of the few wrestlers he knows because the kids hate him. My teacher friend who is a wrestling fan works in high schools with adolescents, and they generally aren't interested in wrestling, but he seems to think that AJ Styles is a hit with the ones who are, and that Roman Reigns is despised. Cena is also beloved in an ironic meme sort of way. That's just my anecdotal counter to you. They're worth about the same when it comes to logic -- nothing.

But I can point out that The New Day outsold Reigns' merchandise at the WrestleMania where Reigns was getting his biggest push. I can point out that Ambrose won the WWE Title because he was performing better than Reigns at house shows. None of these indicate that Reigns is hated by all children, of course not; but your argument that he is loved by kids still has a lot of work in front of it, and telling me that you work with kids like you're the only person in the world with access to this information isn't going to convince me. Sorry.
Old 02-05-2017, 10:59 PM   #126
Wishbone
I'm a loner, Dottie...

Wishbone puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Wishbone puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Wishbone puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Wishbone puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Wishbone puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Wishbone puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Wishbone puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Wishbone puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Wishbone puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)
Sounds like the "kids" you're talking to are much older than what I (and most people) would call kids. High school age is not a "kid," at least not in the sense we're talking about here.

Also, you're making tons of assumptions about what I'm saying here. I never said that my working with kids makes me the only authority on the subject. However, I would say that it gives me more exposure to that age group and as a result I've got more experience with it than someone who doesn't work with kids. The same could be said of your teacher friend with teenagers as they'd most definitely know more about them than I would, and I'm sure you know more about whatever profession you are in than I ever could.
Old 02-05-2017, 11:12 PM   #127
SlickyTrickyDamon
Quark is Less Impressed.

SlickyTrickyDamon makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)SlickyTrickyDamon makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)SlickyTrickyDamon makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)SlickyTrickyDamon makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)SlickyTrickyDamon makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)SlickyTrickyDamon makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)SlickyTrickyDamon makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)SlickyTrickyDamon makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)SlickyTrickyDamon makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)SlickyTrickyDamon makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)SlickyTrickyDamon makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)SlickyTrickyDamon makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)SlickyTrickyDamon makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
3 strong feuds in the division on Smackdown for the women. Raw needs to step up.
SlickyTrickyDamon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2017, 03:18 AM   #128
DAMN iNATOR
Rigged from the start

DAMN iNATOR makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)DAMN iNATOR makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)DAMN iNATOR makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)DAMN iNATOR makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)DAMN iNATOR makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)DAMN iNATOR makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)DAMN iNATOR makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)DAMN iNATOR makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)DAMN iNATOR makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)DAMN iNATOR makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)DAMN iNATOR makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)DAMN iNATOR makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)DAMN iNATOR makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Yeah, I'm not getting any sense of Charlotte being at all superior to Hayley or Sasha. You can act like cock of the walk all you want, but when all you've done on the main roster is play a long game of hot potato with the RAW Women's Championship, you shouldn't be proud of holding that belt. It's basically as good as a $15 replica at the toy store right now. She should be embarrassed to be forced to lug something around that even the slightest bit of tin foil has more value than it.
DAMN iNATOR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2017, 08:29 AM   #129
Mr. Nerfect

Quote:
Sounds like the "kids" you're talking to are much older than what I (and most people) would call kids. High school age is not a "kid," at least not in the sense we're talking about here.

Also, you're making tons of assumptions about what I'm saying here. I never said that my working with kids makes me the only authority on the subject. However, I would say that it gives me more exposure to that age group and as a result I've got more experience with it than someone who doesn't work with kids. The same could be said of your teacher friend with teenagers as they'd most definitely know more about them than I would, and I'm sure you know more about whatever profession you are in than I ever could.
The first dude I mentioned works with kids <10. You are just trying to pass your experiences off as more significant. This is silly.
Old 02-06-2017, 08:32 AM   #130
Mr. Nerfect

Quote:
Originally Posted by DAMN iNATOR View Post
Yeah, I'm not getting any sense of Charlotte being at all superior to Hayley or Sasha. You can act like cock of the walk all you want, but when all you've done on the main roster is play a long game of hot potato with the RAW Women's Championship, you shouldn't be proud of holding that belt. It's basically as good as a $15 replica at the toy store right now. She should be embarrassed to be forced to lug something around that even the slightest bit of tin foil has more value than it.
Yeah, don't feel the RAW Women's Title at all right now. That being said, I still think it is more prestigious than the SmackDown Women's Title, given that it is the first one, the SD belt is on a Diva and overall the RAW division feels more "important." It feels like any of the SmackDown girls would be promoted if they got moved to RAW.
Old 02-06-2017, 08:58 AM   #131
Lock Jaw
Loque Ja

Lock Jaw makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Lock Jaw makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Lock Jaw makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Lock Jaw makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Lock Jaw makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Lock Jaw makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Lock Jaw makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Lock Jaw makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Lock Jaw makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Lock Jaw makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Lock Jaw makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Lock Jaw makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Lock Jaw makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Conversely, I think the Raw women's title seems very prestigious and the "hotshotting" of the belt really helped that. Seems miles ahead of the Smackdown title in terms of credibility and prestige.
Lock Jaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2017, 09:00 AM   #132
Mr. Nerfect

I don't think the hot-shotting helped, but agree it is more prestigious. Weirdly enough, I kind of feel that the SmackDown Tag Titles are better than the RAW Tag Titles right now, despite them having no history.
Old 02-09-2017, 12:28 AM   #133
EazyMack
Rebel With A Cause

EazyMack is "reptacular" (2,500+)EazyMack is "reptacular" (2,500+)EazyMack is "reptacular" (2,500+)
Quote:
I work with kids on a daily basis, dude. Many of whom are wrestling fans as I stated before, and while it really pains me to say it, no, they don't think Roman is "the shits." Pretty much every kid I've ever talked to loves the guy.
It's gotta be the vest.

They dig the vest, so moms buy them the merch, and he gets pushed into our faces weekly.
EazyMack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2017, 08:19 AM   #134
Mr. Nerfect

The vest is sprayed with stuff other kids enjoy, like the smell of Pokemon cards and Razor scooters.
Old 02-16-2017, 01:02 PM   #135
slik
Trickster Demon

slik makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)slik makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)slik makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)slik makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)slik makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)slik makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)slik makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)slik makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)slik makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)slik makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)slik makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)slik makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)slik makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Dave Meltzer reporting that Bayley is hurting ratings:

http://www.tpww.net/2017/02/bayley-i...teenage-girls/
slik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2017, 01:27 PM   #136
Bad News Gertner
Best Poster

Bad News Gertner makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Bad News Gertner makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Bad News Gertner makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Bad News Gertner makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Bad News Gertner makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Bad News Gertner makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Bad News Gertner makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Bad News Gertner makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Bad News Gertner makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Bad News Gertner makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Bad News Gertner makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Bad News Gertner makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Bad News Gertner makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
She's so ugly that people turn the channel when she's on.
Bad News Gertner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2017, 01:43 PM   #137
Shisen Kopf
Fire up Chips!

Shisen Kopf makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Shisen Kopf makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Shisen Kopf makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Shisen Kopf makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Shisen Kopf makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Shisen Kopf makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Shisen Kopf makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Shisen Kopf makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Shisen Kopf makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Shisen Kopf makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Shisen Kopf makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Shisen Kopf makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Shisen Kopf makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Bayley is ruining the WWE. Please future endeavor her ASAP
Shisen Kopf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2017, 04:33 PM   #138
Wishbone
I'm a loner, Dottie...

Quote:
Originally Posted by sliksuke nakamura View Post

Since when are teenage girls even remotely a large part of the pro-wrestling fanbase? I hate to sound like CyNick, but y'all are morons if you think that's actually going to hurt WWE.
Old 02-16-2017, 04:45 PM   #139
Sepholio
3 Dicks Out For Trips

Sepholio makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Sepholio makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Sepholio makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Sepholio makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Sepholio makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Sepholio makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Sepholio makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Sepholio makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Sepholio makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Sepholio makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Sepholio makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Sepholio makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Sepholio makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Lol while I'm not impressed by bayley per se, I'm also not that against her. She's not great but she's far from awful. There have been worse, there will be worse.

Legit shocked by how many people dislike her with a passion though. Reading the comments at the end of Meltzer report linked up there was quite enlightening.
Sepholio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2017, 04:47 PM   #140
road doggy dogg
wekasauce

road doggy dogg makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)road doggy dogg makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)road doggy dogg makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)road doggy dogg makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)road doggy dogg makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)road doggy dogg makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)road doggy dogg makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)road doggy dogg makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)road doggy dogg makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)road doggy dogg makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)road doggy dogg makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)road doggy dogg makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)road doggy dogg makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
lol who is Creature_of_the_Night

dying rn
road doggy dogg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2017, 04:49 PM   #141
Emperor Smeat
Former TPWW Royalty

Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Since when are teenage girls even remotely a large part of the pro-wrestling fanbase? I hate to sound like CyNick, but y'all are morons if you think that's actually going to hurt WWE.
Think the idea with Bayley when she was getting compared as the Female Cena was her being able to bring in a new base for the WWE mainly made up of little girls and young women. Sort of like how Total Divas for a while managed to bring in a good chunk of women as new viewers for the WWE but usually only lasted while a season was showing.

At least that was the idea before RAW's Creative did a terrible job with her since her call up. Meltzer legit thought out of everyone from NXT, she'd be the hardest to mess up with a call up and then ended up not being surprised the WWE found a way to do it.
Emperor Smeat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2017, 04:49 PM   #142
Sepholio
3 Dicks Out For Trips

Sepholio makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Sepholio makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Sepholio makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Sepholio makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Sepholio makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Sepholio makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Sepholio makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Sepholio makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Sepholio makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Sepholio makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Sepholio makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Sepholio makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Sepholio makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Lol ikr
Old 02-16-2017, 04:57 PM   #143
Mercenary
New Arcade God

Mercenary got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Mercenary got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Mercenary got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Mercenary got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Mercenary got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Mercenary got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Mercenary got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Mercenary got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Mercenary got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Mercenary got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Mercenary got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Mercenary got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)
So Trish vs Lita > Bayley vs Flair Jr
Mercenary is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2017, 05:13 PM   #144
Ruien
MVP Mark

Ruien makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ruien makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ruien makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ruien makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ruien makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ruien makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ruien makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ruien makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ruien makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ruien makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ruien makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ruien makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ruien makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Charlotte will end up in the same special spot as Trish when it is all said and done. Maybe even above her. Sasha, Becky, or anyone else won't reach Litas level due to her gaining popularity with the Hardys. And booking is horrible for most wrestlers now which hurts them.
Ruien is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2017, 05:38 PM   #145
SlickyTrickyDamon
Quark is Less Impressed.

SlickyTrickyDamon makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)SlickyTrickyDamon makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)SlickyTrickyDamon makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)SlickyTrickyDamon makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)SlickyTrickyDamon makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)SlickyTrickyDamon makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)SlickyTrickyDamon makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)SlickyTrickyDamon makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)SlickyTrickyDamon makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)SlickyTrickyDamon makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)SlickyTrickyDamon makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)SlickyTrickyDamon makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)SlickyTrickyDamon makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mercenary View Post
So Trish vs Lita > Bayley vs Flair Jr
With no other legit competition that doesn't mean shit. Division is the best it has ever been bar none.
Old 02-16-2017, 10:52 PM   #146
DAMN iNATOR
Rigged from the start

DAMN iNATOR makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)DAMN iNATOR makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)DAMN iNATOR makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)DAMN iNATOR makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)DAMN iNATOR makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)DAMN iNATOR makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)DAMN iNATOR makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)DAMN iNATOR makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)DAMN iNATOR makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)DAMN iNATOR makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)DAMN iNATOR makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)DAMN iNATOR makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)DAMN iNATOR makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:

He's a liar, and so are you by association for helping distribute that seditious BS. #FakeNews #MeltzerSheep #StopLettingSlikWriteArticlesForTheFrontPageHesNotBestForBusiness
Old 02-17-2017, 01:58 AM   #147
Bad News Gertner
Best Poster

Bad News Gertner makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Bad News Gertner makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Bad News Gertner makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Bad News Gertner makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Bad News Gertner makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Bad News Gertner makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Bad News Gertner makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Bad News Gertner makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Bad News Gertner makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Bad News Gertner makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Bad News Gertner makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Bad News Gertner makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Bad News Gertner makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
He's definitely not lying.
Old 02-17-2017, 02:07 AM   #148
SlickyTrickyDamon
Quark is Less Impressed.

The ratings have been terrible for years. It's not Bayleys fault.
Old 02-17-2017, 02:07 AM   #149
SlickyTrickyDamon
Quark is Less Impressed.

Teenage girls also are probably going to bed at like 9 or 10 for school.
Old 02-17-2017, 02:18 AM   #150
DAMN iNATOR
Rigged from the start

Quote:
Originally Posted by SlickyTrickyDamon View Post
Must be Snitsky's fault then.
Old 02-17-2017, 02:41 AM   #151
Bobholly138
DIY MS FILMWORKS

Bobholly138 is good (20,000+)Bobholly138 is good (20,000+)Bobholly138 is good (20,000+)Bobholly138 is good (20,000+)Bobholly138 is good (20,000+)Bobholly138 is good (20,000+)Bobholly138 is good (20,000+)Bobholly138 is good (20,000+)
Quote:
I like her entrance/theme music but I don't get the hype at all. She has the worst finisher of anyone currently in WWE. Charlotte seems way better in the ring/on the mic than the rest of the entire women's roster tbh.
Slik I like ya man,but Bayley is much better than Flair's horrible daughter. Never thought I would see a Flair that is a worse wrestler than David.Then I saw Charlotte.

But yeah Bayley is highly over-rated by lots of the IWC. She is ok. But they act like she is the second coming of some of the 80s Joshi greats.
Bobholly138 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2017, 03:28 AM   #152
Bad News Gertner
Best Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SlickyTrickyDamon View Post
It's completely Bayley's fault. She's boring and ugly. Maryse should be champion.
Old 02-17-2017, 04:37 AM   #153
Mr. Nerfect

I don't think being ugly has anything to do with her being a ratings draw. I think her being boring does though.
Old 02-17-2017, 04:41 AM   #154
Sepholio
3 Dicks Out For Trips

She isn't boring. She's generic. Not sure there's much of a difference there in reality. But it is a difference nonetheless.
Old 02-17-2017, 04:43 AM   #155
Mr. Nerfect

Hahaha. I love that post.
Old 02-17-2017, 04:44 AM   #156
Mr. Nerfect

I don't watch regularly enough to know, but is she still doing her "I deserve to be here" shtick every week?
Old 02-17-2017, 07:49 AM   #157
Sepholio
3 Dicks Out For Trips

Not as much and not as insistent when she does, but yes, to some degree she still does it. I can only imagine what she'll be like Monday when she's serenaded with "you deserve it" chants.
Old 02-17-2017, 03:45 PM   #158
rez
2 Dicks out for Trips

rez makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)rez makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)rez makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)rez makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)rez makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)rez makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)rez makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)rez makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)rez makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)rez makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)rez makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)rez makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)rez makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
This whole thread is generic. The only woman worth watching on either brand is Renee Young.
rez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2017, 03:47 PM   #159
Bad News Gertner
Best Poster

Renee Young is about as average as they come
Old 02-17-2017, 03:48 PM   #160
Bad News Gertner
Best Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noid View Post
I don't think being ugly has anything to do with her being a ratings draw. I think her being boring does though.
It was when millions are shutting off their TV to go puke in the their toilets when she's on