TPWW Forums  

Go Back   TPWW Forums > w r e s t l i n g > wrestling forum

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-15-2014, 07:14 PM   #1
Heyman
Father of Hinduship

Heyman makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Heyman makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Heyman makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Heyman makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Heyman makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Heyman makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Heyman makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Heyman makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Heyman makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Heyman makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Heyman makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Heyman makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Heyman makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Unhappy DISCUSSION - Blow job fantasies to Val Venis in 1999 (Guilty as charged)

DISCUSSION - Blow job fantasies to Val Venis in 1999 (Guilty as charged)

So I mentioned this a little a few months ago but thought I'd elaborate.

Around September of 1999, I started to have these weird fantasies about giving head to Val Venis. I would take turns sucking Val Venis' cock with Terri Runnels. At first, I thought I was turning gay.

However - I then realized that the only reason why I was "getting off" to blowing Val Venis, was due to the presence of Terri Runnels. I then tried to picture myself giving head to Val without Terri present, and it felt really gross and gay.

Ultimately, I came to the conclusion that I wasn't turning gay, but rather,was merely maturing sexually........and was becoming more creative and open to new experiences as I was maturing into a young adult (I was 18 and 2/3's years old at the time).
Heyman is offline   Reply With Quote