TPWW Forums  

Go Back   TPWW Forums > o f f t o p i c > entertainment forum

Old 12-15-2014, 08:08 AM   #1
Clerk
#MakeTPWWGreatAgain!

Clerk has a good deal of rep (10,000+)Clerk has a good deal of rep (10,000+)Clerk has a good deal of rep (10,000+)Clerk has a good deal of rep (10,000+)Clerk has a good deal of rep (10,000+)Clerk has a good deal of rep (10,000+)
THE CONJURING SCARIEST MOVIE EVER

Unbeleivable, unbeleivable. You know im not much into these uh exorcism movies, demonic force movies, in fact im not into scary movies at all. Im not gonna lie to you. I just watched the movie that made The Shining look like an afterschool special and im willing to admit right now that i was alittle bit nervous in this movie because they had shit pop outta the screen like every 5 minutes it would like shake you it would shake you you'd be shook. But i would tell you this right now Not only was it scary it was one of the best movies i ever watched i mean it was just it kept me on the edge of my seat not one point did i want to fast forward there were times i'd rewind the movie, because i had to see what i seen prior to what i just seen, because i was like damn that shit was scary as fuck. Like i said the shining was an all time classic but this made that look like an afterschool special and i used to be terrified of the shining when i was younger i really dont like scary movies. This was one of the top movies i ever watched because it was good i mean it had you on the edge of your seat from the time you put it in nothing but action. Now like i said im not a beleiver in these demonic force movies but let me tell you something if there's a demonic force out there right now thats wants to try and take me over it cant do it because i wont allow it to. But if you want a good movie im talking about the Conjuring on my movie list i give it a 10/10

Quote:
Originally Posted by slik View Post
Clerk should be allowed in casual in my opinion

top 20 poster in my book
Clerk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2014, 09:31 AM   #2
Sixx
LUV CABBAGE/H8 JEWS

Sixx makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Sixx makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Sixx makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Sixx makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Sixx makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Sixx makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Sixx makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Sixx makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Sixx makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Sixx makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Sixx makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Sixx makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Sixx makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
K.
Sixx is offline   Reply With Quote