TPWW Forums  

Go Back   TPWW Forums > w r e s t l i n g > wrestling forum

Closed Thread

Old 09-23-2010, 08:50 PM   #6561
CSL
Over Like Rover

CSL makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)CSL makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)CSL makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)CSL makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)CSL makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)CSL makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)CSL makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)CSL makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)CSL makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)CSL makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)CSL makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)CSL makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)CSL makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
lol 'stuck with Vickie Guerrero'. Yeah, cause she's not a heat magnet or anything.
Old 09-23-2010, 08:50 PM   #6562
Destro 2.0

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheAdamEvansFan View Post
You call watching Mysterio face guys double his size, on roids, utilized just fine?

You musn't have watched Mysterio in his days in WCW.

I'm talking about real wrestling, or as real as you can get in the ENTERTAINMENT business.

Wrestlers who are dramatically mismatched produce an uneven match up and an even worse amount of manuevers (with exception for people who can't wrestle at all, like Cena/ Big Show/ Kane/ Undertaker/ Khali/ etc...

And I disagree that you'd be minimizing their talent by putting them in such a division.

You give them a title, and a lot of hype, but not just on Smackdown, but on Raw too.

I'm tired of seeing RAW set up with a promo for the main event, a womens bout, and then the main event. What happened to the juice?

I'm talking about some solid match ups, youtube Kidman/ Eddie/ Chavo/ Rey in the WCW days and you'll see what I'm getting at.

If you want to build young, smaller guys, or even current stars like Rey, then put them in a spot where they can shine, not where it looks like a shoot and fake.

Max the wrestler to his potential, in his division. Look at Gregory Helms, Matt Hardy, Jeff Hardy, Charlie Haas, Shelton Benjamin, Rob Van Dam...

Although I'm an avid fan of these guys, I don't see them as World Champions, but as Crusierweight champs. I see them as the guys who run through the crowd, or jump off buildings for the people. I see them as flexible and capable of ACTUALLY WRESTLING.

Maybe that's part of the reason why they are gone, they are smaller mid card but with big fan bases, and they got stuck on Smackdown or ECW with no real push because WWE doesn't care about their size. TNA (WCW) is more prone to use guys like them.

If you're stuck on a show with Vickie Guerrero, YOU'RE BEING UNDERUTILIZED.

Leave the Main Event for people like Orton, Sheamus, Miz, etc..

So when is Adam Evans going to debut?

Old 09-23-2010, 08:51 PM   #6563
Volare
Da Gif/Pic Pimp

Volare makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Volare makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Volare makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Volare makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Volare makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Volare makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Volare makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Volare makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Volare makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Volare makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Volare makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Volare makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Volare makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Are you seriously trying to talk about "real" wrestling?
Old 09-23-2010, 08:57 PM   #6564
DLVH84
Samurai Rocker

DLVH84 has a good deal of rep (10,000+)DLVH84 has a good deal of rep (10,000+)DLVH84 has a good deal of rep (10,000+)DLVH84 has a good deal of rep (10,000+)DLVH84 has a good deal of rep (10,000+)DLVH84 has a good deal of rep (10,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Volare View Post
Are you seriously trying to talk about "real" wrestling?
In some countries (for example, Japan, Canada, and Mexico), they treat pro wrestling as a legitimate sport, unlike the United States.
Old 09-23-2010, 08:57 PM   #6565
Damian Rey

Damian Rey puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Damian Rey puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Damian Rey puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Damian Rey puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Damian Rey puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Damian Rey puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Damian Rey puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Damian Rey puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Damian Rey puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by BollywoodSingh View Post
I also don't think there's enough FCW guys to keep doing NXT seasons. Eventually, they'll have to have people being on multiple NXT seasons.
This. I mean, like any professional sports franchise harboring minor leaguers and prospects, you can only have so many future contributors coming down the pipeline.

I think what they did with Eric Escobar is useful in gaging a newcomer's talent and giving him a run. Escobar had his chance on the mic, in the ring, and even got paired with a heat machine heel, and, for whatever reason, he just didn't have it.

But you can't say they didn't try and give him a legit shot. Same way with the Hart Dynasty, though I feel they've been a bit misused seeing as what they have to work with and the writing behind them is abysmal.
Old 09-23-2010, 09:03 PM   #6566
DLVH84
Samurai Rocker

DLVH84 has a good deal of rep (10,000+)DLVH84 has a good deal of rep (10,000+)DLVH84 has a good deal of rep (10,000+)DLVH84 has a good deal of rep (10,000+)DLVH84 has a good deal of rep (10,000+)DLVH84 has a good deal of rep (10,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by CSL View Post
The good old fashioned way aka being bought up to the main roster when the time is right.
Exactly, CSL.
Old 09-23-2010, 09:05 PM   #6567
Damian Rey

Damian Rey puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Damian Rey puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Damian Rey puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Damian Rey puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Damian Rey puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Damian Rey puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Damian Rey puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Damian Rey puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Damian Rey puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)
WWE and their writing staff isn't competent enough to have a cruiserweight division. It would basically be what the Divas/Women's title has been for years; an undercrad title that recieves few long term, well written storylines and real feuds with an actual payoff.

Guys like Evan Bourne shlould really be a staple of the midcard and an atleast believable contender for the US/IC title.

And you're an idiot. You remember what got Rey hella over in WCW? It was when he was being a "Giant killer".

Who the fuck cares about mismatches? The only thing that matters is whether or not the two guys paired together have chemistry and how them turn that chemistry into good/great matches.

Eddie vs. Rey when Eddie turned heel, at that point, was a mismatch in size. Guess what? Great fucking matches per usual. Do you even know what you're talking about?
Old 09-23-2010, 09:21 PM   #6568
TheAdamEvansFan
Adam Evans = Tough Enough

TheAdamEvansFan is an awful personTheAdamEvansFan is an awful personTheAdamEvansFan is an awful person
Hey Damian Bitch..

I suggest you read my material more carefully.

I was referring to wrestlers who can't wrestle or aren't flexible.

I referred to Eddie and Rey as being solid Crusierweight division wrestlers so therefore they wouldn't be a mismatch.

WHAT DO YOU CALL CHRISTIAN AND HIS SKINNY LEGS? Main Event Material? He hasn't been great since he left Edge, except for TNA but that's because TNA has nothing...

Same with Matt Hardy, ever since they split the Hardy Boyz up, his career has gone downhill.

Gather some cruiserweights, create a few stables, and let's get a war going like Nexus did, but with current established wrestlers.

Sure WWE did well with Nexus and the invasion, but why not go further? Put together these underutilized wrestlers and give them a storyline, taking back the WWE and their careers persay. Invade Raw, invade everything. Invade Nexus even. Give Matt Hardy run it. Use his crazy antics and put it into a current storyline. Then have some oldschool wrestlers like Finlay and Arn Anderson and other legends form a faction. Have these guys come out and tell these guys to stop complaining and bitching... Then you can have nexus show up and talk about all these has beens in the ring and it's their time.. I'm talking about having some solid wrestling storylines...

I can't be the only one tired of Mayo and Cena here..

Hate me but get real too.

The Fan
Old 09-23-2010, 09:21 PM   #6569
Juan
Doin' It Right

Juan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Juan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Juan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Juan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Juan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Juan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Juan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Juan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Juan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Juan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Juan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Juan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Juan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
God, you're just awful.
Old 09-23-2010, 09:25 PM   #6570
TheAdamEvansFan

TheAdamEvansFan is an awful personTheAdamEvansFan is an awful personTheAdamEvansFan is an awful person
I know, but I'm entertaining too :-)

That's part of my GIMMICK Juan.

You outta know me better by now.

The Fan
Old 09-23-2010, 09:26 PM   #6571
Destro 2.0

Quote:
I know, but I'm entertaining too :-)

That's part of my GIMMICK Juan.

You outta know me better by now.

The Fan
Hey you do realize we are posting on a forum and there really is no gimmicks here. I mean the people who claim to have gimmicks on here are the ones who are going to be the ones int he cross hairs to be banned.

Old 09-23-2010, 09:29 PM   #6572
TheAdamEvansFan

Solid Idea.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Droford View Post
WWE Apprentice

just replace Trump with Vince
How about Dancing with the Wrestlers?

Might utilize the Divas since they flushed their careers down the toilet.
Old 09-23-2010, 09:33 PM   #6573
Triple Naitch
Formerly Fausto Carmona

Triple Naitch makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Triple Naitch makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Triple Naitch makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Triple Naitch makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Triple Naitch makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Triple Naitch makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Triple Naitch makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Triple Naitch makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Triple Naitch makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Triple Naitch makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Triple Naitch makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Triple Naitch makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Triple Naitch makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
TAEF put me in my place.
Old 09-23-2010, 09:34 PM   #6574
TheAdamEvansFan

You must be new.

Hi I'm the AEFan.

I create topics that are controversial and sometimes not worthy of some of these trolls time.

Their reaction whether negative or positive, has no bearing on my reporting or questioning.

They don't kayfabe on me and I don't kayfabe on them.

If they don't give me actual answers to my topic, then maybe they outta be banned instead of being pricks who have an opinion of the person and not the TOPIC.

The Fan
Old 09-23-2010, 09:35 PM   #6575
TheAdamEvansFan

Honesty works.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Triple Naitch View Post
TAEF put me in my place.
Your Welcome.
Old 09-23-2010, 09:37 PM   #6576
Damian Rey

Quote:
Hey Damian Bitch..

I suggest you read my material more carefully.

I was referring to wrestlers who can't wrestle or aren't flexible.

I referred to Eddie and Rey as being solid Crusierweight division wrestlers so therefore they wouldn't be a mismatch.

WHAT DO YOU CALL CHRISTIAN AND HIS SKINNY LEGS? Main Event Material? He hasn't been great since he left Edge, except for TNA but that's because TNA has nothing...

Same with Matt Hardy, ever since they split the Hardy Boyz up, his career has gone downhill.

Gather some cruiserweights, create a few stables, and let's get a war going like Nexus did, but with current established wrestlers.

Sure WWE did well with Nexus and the invasion, but why not go further? Put together these underutilized wrestlers and give them a storyline, taking back the WWE and their careers persay. Invade Raw, invade everything. Invade Nexus even. Give Matt Hardy run it. Use his crazy antics and put it into a current storyline. Then have some oldschool wrestlers like Finlay and Arn Anderson and other legends form a faction. Have these guys come out and tell these guys to stop complaining and bitching... Then you can have nexus show up and talk about all these has beens in the ring and it's their time.. I'm talking about having some solid wrestling storylines...

I can't be the only one tired of Mayo and Cena here..

Hate me but get real too.

The Fan
1.Eddie was never considered a cruiserweight in WWE, which, if you read my material more carefully, you would've noticed.

2. I call Christian a guy who literally on the brink of main event/upper mid card in 2005 when he was out popping half the Raw roster, only to be shipped to SmackDown!, jobbed out, and eventually leaving for a better oppurtunity.

3. Matt Hardy actually made something of himself with his V.1 gimmick. Pretty sure Jeff was nowhere to be seen. Then he got released, gathered a massive following, had an entire arena chanting his name despite not being on the company's payroll, and returned as the hottest face only for the writing staff to screw things up.

4. Forming two more Nexus like groups, one with younger/underutilized guys and another headed by a guy who can't go anymore (Arn) and a guy who has seen very little TV time (Finlay) isn't going to go anywhere. The point of a stable, if you have yet to figure it out, is to elevate one or two guys whom is thought of as a future main eventer. DX had Hunter, The Nation had the Rock, The Corporation had both of those guys, Nexus has Barrett, so on an so forth.

Banding a bunch of undercard wreslters together and having them ramble about wanting respect and taking what they want isn't going to work when you keep recycling the product to bring in new guys.
Old 09-23-2010, 09:41 PM   #6577
CSL
Over Like Rover

CSL makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)CSL makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)CSL makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)CSL makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)CSL makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)CSL makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)CSL makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)CSL makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)CSL makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)CSL makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)CSL makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)CSL makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)CSL makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by DLVH84 View Post
In some countries (for example, Japan, Canada, and Mexico), they treat pro wrestling as a legitimate sport, unlike the United States.
Yeah, and they're fucking idiots. It's a work. Only so many times you can be dropped on your head for the sake of realism. Ask Misawa. And these old guys like AA that still kayfabe everybody, trying to pass it off as a shoot still can fuck right off too. The only thing they succeed is doing is making themselves and the business look stupid.
Old 09-23-2010, 09:41 PM   #6578
Destro 2.0

Quote:
How about Dancing with the Wrestlers?

Might utilize the Divas since they flushed their careers down the toilet.
Hey did Adam Evans make the cut in FCW yet? When are we going to see him Job to Hornswoggle?

Old 09-23-2010, 09:44 PM   #6579
TheAdamEvansFan

Who did WolfPac have? Who did Ravens Flock have? Who did the NWO have? Who were these factions looking to elevate? Please inform me!

I don't remember Konnans stable having the focus of pushing anyone except for showing attitude and mayhem.

Nwo was full of has beens, currents and very few, if any, rookies.

WolfPac was the same.

Not all FACTIONS/STABLES need to be formed as that of Evolution or others.

CM Punks stable is clearly to put him over, and so was Ortons, but it's not always the case.

Cash in NUMBERS.

Blame the writers all you want, but WWE is still #1 for a reason.

TNA has a lot of great wrestlers right now, but I have yet to see any decent storylines that'd make me want to go to another IMPACT.
Old 09-23-2010, 09:53 PM   #6580
Destro 2.0

Quote:
You must be new.

Hi I'm the AEFan.

I create topics that are controversial and sometimes not worthy of some of these trolls time.

Their reaction whether negative or positive, has no bearing on my reporting or questioning.

They don't kayfabe on me and I don't kayfabe on them.

If they don't give me actual answers to my topic, then maybe they outta be banned instead of being pricks who have an opinion of the person and not the TOPIC.

The Fan
Lay off the meth

Old 09-23-2010, 09:55 PM   #6581
VSG
Hazardous to Your Health

VSG makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)VSG makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)VSG makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)VSG makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)VSG makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)VSG makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)VSG makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)VSG makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)VSG makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)VSG makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)VSG makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)VSG makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)VSG makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Courtesy PWI:

TITLE CHANGE AT TONIGHT'S TNA HOUSE SHOW IN NYC
By Mike Johnson on 2010-09-23 19:37:27

Amazing Red defeated Jay Lethal to win the TNA X-Division Championship at the Hammerstein Ballroom in New York City during TNA's house show, which is still going on at this time.
We will have a full report on the show on the site later.

Title change on a house show in this age.. GJ, TNA
Old 09-23-2010, 10:02 PM   #6582
Damian Rey

Quote:
Who did WolfPac have? Who did Ravens Flock have? Who did the NWO have? Who were these factions looking to elevate? Please inform me!

I don't remember Konnans stable having the focus of pushing anyone except for showing attitude and mayhem.

Nwo was full of has beens, currents and very few, if any, rookies.

WolfPac was the same.

Not all FACTIONS/STABLES need to be formed as that of Evolution or others.

CM Punks stable is clearly to put him over, and so was Ortons, but it's not always the case.

Cash in NUMBERS.

Blame the writers all you want, but WWE is still #1 for a reason.

TNA has a lot of great wrestlers right now, but I have yet to see any decent storylines that'd make me want to go to another IMPACT.
And with all thos stables, where is WCW now? The fact that WCW had that much talent poured into stables and could barely elevate and make any new stars is the reason they're out of business.

CM Punk has the SES to gain more heat and get himself more over than he was? Astute observation.

And Legacy was meant to build up DiBiase and Rhodes, not Orton, who was already over, and had already won the topt title and even retained at Mania. The reason it didn't work is becuase the writers didn't know exactly what to do with neither Rhodes nor DiBiase after the split, and they were relegated back to the mid card to be built back up.

WWE is number oen because they showed up and gave it their best when it counted most. Not hard being number one when you've literally bought out your primary opposition and have no other company any where near your level to pose a threat.

And TNA has really good writers? Really? Is that why they have the deepest, most talented roster, and can't figure out who's face, who's heel, nor have any consistently well booked storyline or feud?
Old 09-23-2010, 10:09 PM   #6583
TheAdamEvansFan

Blame the writers for Rhodes... But I blame Cody Rhodes. Unlike other "legacy" wrestlers, he lacks the mic skills, or the charisma to sell anything worthy to the crowd. He also isn't the greatest when it comes to his in ring ability. He's a mild C if best. He was decent when he first came to WWE as a face when he was turned heel, he became the back burner for Ted and Randy.

You're partially right about WCW's downfall.

But it has more to do with Ted Turner and the power struggle that led to awful storylines by that douchebag in TNA.

Not to mention that WCW relied on ex WWE stars.. Sounds like TNA too?

I would say that their stables/factions, tag team, and their cruiserweight focus made them stronger and viable vs WWE in the Monday Night Wars.

I was one who tuned into Nitro instead of Raw which was hard to do without DVR or TIVO.

And I was saying TNA doesn't have good writers. First thing they need to do, is to remove the owner from ringside. Doesn't provide much room for reasonal storylines when you have the owner of the company at ringside like it's a NBA game.
Old 09-23-2010, 10:11 PM   #6584
TheAdamEvansFan

Not sure, but when he does, I'll give you the play by play as I'll be backstage.
Old 09-23-2010, 10:14 PM   #6585
CSL
Over Like Rover

lol yeah, that'd go down well.
Old 09-23-2010, 10:17 PM   #6586
Destro 2.0

Quote:
Not sure, but when he does, I'll give you the play by play as I'll be backstage.
Really thats cool I'm sure they will need lots of enhancement talent for the FCW shows.

Old 09-23-2010, 10:20 PM   #6587
SOCCER LEGS

tryouts, dark matches, being paired with superstars who are over...

Old 09-23-2010, 10:24 PM   #6588
Droford

Droford makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Droford makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Droford makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Droford makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Droford makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Droford makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Droford makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Droford makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Droford makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Droford makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Droford makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Droford makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Droford makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
TNA has just sunk to a new level..

Ric Flair got iced.
Old 09-23-2010, 10:25 PM   #6589
Destro 2.0

Quote:
Originally Posted by VSG View Post
Courtesy PWI:

TITLE CHANGE AT TONIGHT'S TNA HOUSE SHOW IN NYC
By Mike Johnson on 2010-09-23 19:37:27

Amazing Red defeated Jay Lethal to win the TNA X-Division Championship at the Hammerstein Ballroom in New York City during TNA's house show, which is still going on at this time.
We will have a full report on the show on the site later.

Title change on a house show in this age.. GJ, TNA
He still works there quick scramble together get that title off him now put that belt on Axel Rotten quickly you can't be putting titles on homegrown stars.

Old 09-23-2010, 10:26 PM   #6590
VSG
Hazardous to Your Health

VSG makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)VSG makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)VSG makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)VSG makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)VSG makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)VSG makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)VSG makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)VSG makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)VSG makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)VSG makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)VSG makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)VSG makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)VSG makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Droford View Post
TNA has just sunk to a new level..

Ric Flair got iced.
Holy shit, you are right!
Old 09-23-2010, 10:55 PM   #6591
Volare
Da Gif/Pic Pimp

Volare makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Volare makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Volare makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Volare makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Volare makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Volare makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Volare makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Volare makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Volare makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Volare makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Volare makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Volare makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Volare makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Why the fuck are half the new threads started by people with IQ's that are lower than three year old children?
Old 09-23-2010, 10:57 PM   #6592
Damian Rey

Quote:
Blame the writers for Rhodes... But I blame Cody Rhodes. Unlike other "legacy" wrestlers, he lacks the mic skills, or the charisma to sell anything worthy to the crowd. He also isn't the greatest when it comes to his in ring ability. He's a mild C if best. He was decent when he first came to WWE as a face when he was turned heel, he became the back burner for Ted and Randy.

You're partially right about WCW's downfall.

But it has more to do with Ted Turner and the power struggle that led to awful storylines by that douchebag in TNA.

Not to mention that WCW relied on ex WWE stars.. Sounds like TNA too?

I would say that their stables/factions, tag team, and their cruiserweight focus made them stronger and viable vs WWE in the Monday Night Wars.

I was one who tuned into Nitro instead of Raw which was hard to do without DVR or TIVO.

And I was saying TNA doesn't have good writers. First thing they need to do, is to remove the owner from ringside. Doesn't provide much room for reasonal storylines when you have the owner of the company at ringside like it's a NBA game.
1. You blame Cody Rhodes for his current position in the company. Come the fuck on. He has no control where his character goes. And a mild C in the ring? Really? He's just as good if not better than DiBiase in the ring. And I'm leaning towards better.

2. WCW's downfall had nothing to do with Turner's power struggle and everything to do with the fact that they were losing big time in the ratings, had numerous ridiculously sized contracts, and a terrible direction for the product. Relying on the veterans is what killed them. People got fed up with the same old shit.

3. I apologize as I read "wreslters" as "writers".

Either way, I understand and can, to a certain degree, appreciate what you'd like to see with smaller and underutilized guys on the roster. But giving them a title that's going to be booked to be meaningless isn't going to make anyone happy.

No one gave two shits about the CW title when it was around after a few years. Why would they care now. What they should do is take guys like Bourne and give him a steady mud card and see if he can gather enough momentum to make an IC/US title run believeable.
Old 09-23-2010, 11:04 PM   #6593
Destro 2.0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Damian Rey View Post
1. You blame Cody Rhodes for his current position in the company. Come the fuck on. He has no control where his character goes. And a mild C in the ring? Really? He's just as good if not better than DiBiase in the ring. And I'm leaning towards better.

2. WCW's downfall had nothing to do with Turner's power struggle and everything to do with the fact that they were losing big time in the ratings, had numerous ridiculously sized contracts, and a terrible direction for the product. Relying on the veterans is what killed them. People got fed up with the same old shit.

3. I apologize as I read "wreslters" as "writers".

Either way, I understand and can, to a certain degree, appreciate what you'd like to see with smaller and underutilized guys on the roster. But giving them a title that's going to be booked to be meaningless isn't going to make anyone happy.

No one gave two shits about the CW title when it was around after a few years. Why would they care now. What they should do is take guys like Bourne and give him a steady mud card and see if he can gather enough momentum to make an IC/US title run believeable.

Dude he is troll you are just going to hurt your head doing this.

Old 09-23-2010, 11:06 PM   #6594
Damian Rey

Quote:
Originally Posted by Destro 2.0 View Post
Dude he is troll you are just going to hurt your head doing this.
I figured I'm atleast engaging in some menaingful discussion. Other than his witty play of words with my name he hasn't done much to offend me. I don't see the harm in discussing something and he's at least refraining from bringing up Adam Evans.
Old 09-23-2010, 11:27 PM   #6595
Razzamajazz
it's really real meat

Razzamajazz has 75,000 or more rep points (75,000+)Razzamajazz has 75,000 or more rep points (75,000+)Razzamajazz has 75,000 or more rep points (75,000+)Razzamajazz has 75,000 or more rep points (75,000+)Razzamajazz has 75,000 or more rep points (75,000+)Razzamajazz has 75,000 or more rep points (75,000+)Razzamajazz has 75,000 or more rep points (75,000+)Razzamajazz has 75,000 or more rep points (75,000+)Razzamajazz has 75,000 or more rep points (75,000+)Razzamajazz has 75,000 or more rep points (75,000+)Razzamajazz has 75,000 or more rep points (75,000+)
they're just living the stereotype of a typical rasslin fan
Old 09-23-2010, 11:35 PM   #6596
The Pope
Pope Is Pimpin'

The Pope is a chill bro (7,500+)The Pope is a chill bro (7,500+)The Pope is a chill bro (7,500+)The Pope is a chill bro (7,500+)The Pope is a chill bro (7,500+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Destro 2.0 View Post
He still works there quick scramble together get that title off him now put that belt on Axel Rotten quickly you can't be putting titles on homegrown stars.
He's not even in TNA...
Old 09-24-2010, 12:59 AM   #6597
Destro 2.0

Quote:
Originally Posted by SOCCER LEGS View Post
tryouts, dark matches, being paired with superstars who are over...
The stuff they have used to get new talent over for decades..... This thread is retarded the poster is acting like WWE never created stars before NXT.

Old 09-24-2010, 01:10 AM   #6598
Snowden
All Hype

Snowden is good (20,000+)Snowden is good (20,000+)Snowden is good (20,000+)Snowden is good (20,000+)Snowden is good (20,000+)Snowden is good (20,000+)Snowden is good (20,000+)Snowden is good (20,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeritron View Post
Wade Barret hasn't even used his title shot yet and we're on Season 3.
Just a heads up, he actually did...he used it to get into the NOC 6 pack challenge.
Old 09-24-2010, 02:09 AM   #6599
St. Jimmy
Last of a Dying Forum

St. Jimmy got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)St. Jimmy got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)St. Jimmy got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)St. Jimmy got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)St. Jimmy got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)St. Jimmy got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)St. Jimmy got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)St. Jimmy got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)St. Jimmy got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)St. Jimmy got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)St. Jimmy got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)St. Jimmy got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)
by being part of John Cena's wrestlemania entrances! how else?
Old 09-24-2010, 02:12 AM   #6600
Schlomey
Black Sheep Jew

Schlomey has 75,000 or more rep points (75,000+)Schlomey has 75,000 or more rep points (75,000+)Schlomey has 75,000 or more rep points (75,000+)Schlomey has 75,000 or more rep points (75,000+)Schlomey has 75,000 or more rep points (75,000+)Schlomey has 75,000 or more rep points (75,000+)Schlomey has 75,000 or more rep points (75,000+)Schlomey has 75,000 or more rep points (75,000+)Schlomey has 75,000 or more rep points (75,000+)Schlomey has 75,000 or more rep points (75,000+)Schlomey has 75,000 or more rep points (75,000+)
wonder what happened tonight on tna
Closed Thread