TPWW Forums  

Go Back   TPWW Forums > w r e s t l i n g > wrestling forum

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-13-2004, 12:07 PM   #1
JT
#1 Senior Elite Member

JT is good (20,000+)JT is good (20,000+)JT is good (20,000+)JT is good (20,000+)JT is good (20,000+)JT is good (20,000+)JT is good (20,000+)JT is good (20,000+)
TPWW.net: The Wrestling Federation

I guess I'm kind of ripping this off from Ferocious thread, but what if we started our own wrestling federation?

On this discussion boards, we have all made friends with not only fans of wrestling, but wrestlers, columnist, reporters, writers, and people with tons of personality. We have at this website all the major tools to start a wrestling federation.

The TPWW.net is supposedly suppose to get around 10,000 hits a day, which would be at least a good chuck of advertising for the fed. Also, due to friendships with other wrestling news websites and the buzz a "smark" wrestling federation would make should catch some people attention.

At this board we also have plenty of people who could contribute to a wrestling show. We have wrestlers who could possibly work for us (Dave Youell, King Jericho, The One...), people who could play roles such as managers and other characters in wrestling (sTiMa, Triple A, Kane Knight, Funky Fly, The Natch, Superslim, Seyda, Lara Emily...). We also have quite a few wrestling geniuses around here that could play announcers, commentators, wrestling analysts (Rob, 91, Lamuella, Corkscrewed, Lara Emily...), and people who could write a good show (Kapoutman, Champion of Europa, JT Kool ...). As for anyone else we need, there is the list of free agents which Ferocious posted.

For the money we would need (wrestling ring, renting a hall, DJ, belts, etc.), we could do the same thing we did to get the VB Boards by getting donations. I'm pretty sure we would get enough suppose for people to lend us a few dollars here and there. On top of that, we could maybe sell wrestling merchandise at a few wrestling shows or even get a little help from Triple A and the TPWW Store.

What does everyone think of the idea?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hasney View Post
I like you JT, you're a great poster
JT is offline   Reply With Quote