TPWW Forums  

Go Back   TPWW Forums > o f f t o p i c > entertainment forum

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-21-2004, 01:50 PM   #1
The Naitch
RAPTURE READY.

The Naitch got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)The Naitch got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)The Naitch got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)The Naitch got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)The Naitch got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)The Naitch got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)The Naitch got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)The Naitch got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)The Naitch got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)The Naitch got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)The Naitch got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)The Naitch got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)
*Tired of 50 Cent*

Alright, last year we had Ja Rule. This year he went to shits, and then we had 50 Cent. Every year a new star is born, and this year, I'm sick of 50 Cent. He's gone stale. Sure he might be taking a break, but I just saw the latest G-Unit video (the one with the mobsters in it)...meh to that. It's lame.

I like rock just as much as hip hop, but damn, this 50 Cent has got to reinvent himself. We all know he's got street cred, but he's proven his point already. Sure I like some of his songs, but it's because I hear it so much at the club, that it just reminds me of the good times. Honestly, I wouldn't mind seeing Ja come up with something new and step up to outshine 50. But I doubt that's gonna happen. Fabolous sounds better than 50, IMO.

The Naitch is offline   Reply With Quote