TPWW Forums  

Go Back   TPWW Forums > w r e s t l i n g > wrestling forum

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-17-2015, 02:26 AM   #35
Fox
"Ask him!"

Fox has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Fox has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Fox has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Fox has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Fox has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Fox has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Fox has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Fox has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Fox has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Fox has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)
Hollywood Rock is one of my favorites. His promo against Hogan before No Way Out where he fakes out Hogan with the handshake and spits in his face was incredible. The Rock Show was also way more entertaining than anything Cena has ever done in his career. I wish he had stayed around in that character awhile longer to put over some more up and comers. As it was, Hurricane and Booker T both got a rub off him, as well as Austin, Goldberg and Hogan.

I loved heel Rhino in ECW. He was just so believably intense and scary and fierce and he was booked so strongly.
Fox is offline   Reply With Quote