TPWW Forums  

Go Back   TPWW Forums > o f f t o p i c > entertainment forum

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-27-2008, 07:45 AM   #1
RP
King of Love and Piss

RP makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)RP makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)RP makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)RP makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)RP makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)RP makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)RP makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)RP makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)RP makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)RP makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)RP makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)RP makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)RP makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Lost - Season 5 - Someone get Jack a drink!

I love drunk, pain killer addicted Jack. So many questions. Thing i'm pretty positive about. 1) Jin is alive. Its just logic. He knew the freighter was blowing any second and the helicopter was already gone. There was no time to come back and get him. He surely jumped off the ship. 2) Hurley is still fat. 3) Jack really looked like a bum at the end of season 4. It was great. The slow transformation of Jack from the very first ep to now is amazing. He went from being a good guy, a savior, a guy who didnt want to let people down, but stuck to his morals, to a guy who tried to kill Locke and basically would do anything to get everyone off the island, and in doing so, going against all his morals. Now he's a drunk bum back in the states and apparently ( i forget if they showed why) really did something bad to make Kate hate him. Great stuff.

Things i gotta know. 1) The polar bear that was in the desert when Ben left the island. That was a huge wtf. 2) Is Claire dead or alive or dead and alive? WTF? 3) One thing that someone reminded me of that i went back and watched in the 1st season was the scene where the pilot got killed by the black smoke monster and Kate, Charlie and Jack ran. And Jack came out of nowhere and looked funny and Kate and Charlie wondered where he went. That was weird. I wonder if something was up with that

Also, why didnt Ben kill Widmore? I wonder if Widmore is his constant?

And the Black Rock book that Widmore won at the auction. Whats the deal there. They said no one had read it but the family that owned it.

It dont matter who did what to who at this point. The fact is, we went to war. And now there aint no going back. It's what war is you know? Once you're in it, you're in it. If it's a lie, then we fight on that lie, but we gotta fight!

Last edited by RP; 12-27-2008 at 08:04 AM.
RP is offline   Reply With Quote