TPWW Forums  

Go Back   TPWW Forums > w r e s t l i n g > wrestling forum

Old 08-09-2004, 06:43 PM   #1
Heyman
Father of Hinduship

Heyman makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Heyman makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Heyman makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Heyman makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Heyman makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Heyman makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Heyman makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Heyman makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Heyman makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Heyman makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Heyman makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Heyman makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Heyman makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
DISCUSSION - Can William Regal "make it" as a strong FACE? (other thoughts)

DISCUSSION - Can William Regal "make it" as a strong FACE? (other thoughts)

-I don't know about you guys, but I really thought that Regal cut an AWESOME promo against Triple H last week. He showed great emotion, and I actually think the fans appreciated that. I also loved how he stayed close to his 'William Regal' character (i.e. he admitted that he was a 'bad guy' at heart and would've enjoyed Triple H's antics......had he not picked on a disadvantaged boy in Eugene). Anyways - Do YOU think that Regal will "catch on" as a face>. Personally - I think there's a good chance. If Regal stays aligned with Eugene and 'looks out for him', then I think the fans' perception of Regal can change. I think what held Regal back during the alliance angle as a face, was that people still so him as a 'snob' (since he was commissioner).

An emotional and RESILIENT Regal that sticks up for Eugene, could = potential stardom as a face. But that's just my opinion.

At Summerslam, I'd like to see Regal interfere in the end and help Eugene win. Regal and Eugene would be a pretty popular tag team as well.

Other Thoughts

-The WWE better not have Lita 'turn' on Matt and join up with Kane. :foc:

-Does anyone like the idea of Bradshaw forming a stable on Smackdown? As we saw last week (see? I don't "hate" Smackdown. I still tune in ), Orlando Jordan bailed out Bradshaw last week.

Why not let Bradshaw add two more members? Just as Raw has 'Evolution', Smackdown can also have a dominant 'heel' stable in which the '2nd fiddle' characters can eventually get over by aligning themselves with the top heel.

As far as "who" should join the stable? People probably won't like this idea, but I wouldn't mind seeing Hardcore Holly and Billy Gunn joining them. Holly and Gunn are both veterans....and can help the up-and-comers get over. Since Holly and Gunn would be aligned with Bradshaw, they'd be 'over' as well.

This probably won't happen, but I'd actually like to see Bradshaw defeat Taker at Summerslam. This way - Bradshaw won't completely look like a 'transitional' champ. Around January or February of next year, JBL can then drop the title (the WWE can then have Angle or Cena going up against Eddie Guerrero or something for Wrestlemania).

-I'm actually looking forward to the 'Simon Dean' (Nova) gimmick. .

-Many people will disagree with this opinion, but I also think X-Pac coming back to the WWE is a good thing. Hopefully somewhere down the road, him, Triple H, and HBK can reform DX. Many people will say, "DX is dead. It was a "failure" the last time around". Here is my response to that.

1) DX was not a "failure" when they re-united in October/99. Granted - give them a DEFINITIVE "heel" reaction, but that's because the fans still loved them. At the time, Austin and The Rock were almost at the 'peaks' of their popularity (Austin was slightly passed it, while The Rock was almost there). So - OFCOURSE the fans didn't cheer loudly when DX re-united that night. They had just attacked the top two faces in the company!

DX were also responsible for wrecking Stephanie/Test's wedding, while orchestrating the 'hit and run' on Austin (everyone knows it was Billy Gunn.....not Rikishi ).

Billy Gunn injured his shoulder at a PPV (which abruptly ended DX), but DX then merged into the McMahon-Helmlsey faction.....a faction which was arguably one of the greatest heel stables of all-time (The Rock was the #1 opposing face, while ratings at this time were at its highest).

2) In 2002, the fans almost creamed their pants when Triple H and HBK teased a DX re-union. The night before at a PPV (can't remember which one), LOUD DX fans filled the arena.

Bottom line? I'd love to see a 3 man DX involing HBK, Triple H, and X-Pac (maybe even BABG as well).
Heyman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2004, 06:49 PM   #2
Funky Fly

Regal needs a huge push as a heelish face. I'd like to see him still use the power of the punch, low blows as well as vicious attacks (like on Raw last week) except against heels.
Old 08-09-2004, 06:50 PM   #3
Savio
Spammy Certified

Savio makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Savio makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Savio makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Savio makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Savio makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Savio makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Savio makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Savio makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Savio makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Savio makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Savio makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Savio makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Savio makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Bob Holly can fuck himself he'll put no one over. He should be fired.
Savio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2004, 06:54 PM   #4
Heyman
Father of Hinduship

Heyman makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Heyman makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Heyman makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Heyman makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Heyman makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Heyman makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Heyman makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Heyman makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Heyman makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Heyman makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Heyman makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Heyman makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Heyman makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Savior
Bob Holly can fuck himself he'll put no one over. He should be fired.

Holly has done jobs in the past. Holly may be a shitty worker, but the guy is pretty good at cutting promos (and potentially garnering crowd reactions). 1999 is a good example of this. Holly knows that he's on thin ice....and that the WWE doesn't need him anymore. If Holly screws up, he'll get canned. Since this type of thing would be a 'push' for Holly, I think he'll play nice.
Old 08-09-2004, 06:55 PM   #5
Disturbed316

Disturbed316 has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Disturbed316 has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Disturbed316 has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Disturbed316 has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Disturbed316 has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Disturbed316 has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Disturbed316 has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Disturbed316 has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Disturbed316 has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Disturbed316 has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)
Regal has what it takes to become a main-event player IMO. He has the ability both in and out of the ring. Like you said, his promo against Triple H last week was awesome, alot of emotion went into that. Plus, you gotta love his accent

I would like to see him and Eugene tag in the near future, feud with La Resistance for the titles and hold onto them for awhile or trade them during several months. It will be a nice way to have Eugene win his first title, plus it will allow Regal to ease himself back into wrestling full time again (I'm guessing in thinking that he is still not 100%)

As for DX...I'm not sure. I was really into them back in 98 and 99, but I dont think it would be a good move to bring them back. Bringing back stables from the dead, no matter how popular or hated they were (nWo) is never a good idea. Maybe if they had not fucked up nWo's return a couple of years ago, then maybe my views on bringing back DX would be different.
Disturbed316 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2004, 06:57 PM   #6
Lara Emily
Hey

Lara Emily puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Lara Emily puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Lara Emily puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Lara Emily puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Lara Emily puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Lara Emily puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Lara Emily puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Lara Emily puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Lara Emily puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)
Whoo a Bradshaw, Orlando Jordan Billy Gunn, Hardcore Holly stable dominating Smackdown that just screams money

As for DX, good god no, it's 2004, think of something new, we need new ideas not rehashs of old ones.

But for once I agree ith you on one thing Regal is an awesome face IMO.
Lara Emily is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2004, 06:58 PM   #7
Heyman
Father of Hinduship

Quote:
Originally Posted by Funky Fly
Regal needs a huge push as a heelish face. I'd like to see him still use the power of the punch, low blows as well as vicious attacks (like on Raw last week) except against heels.

My thinking exactly. This is what I love most about Regal's current face run. His character is ALMOST the same as it was when he was a heel. I also loved how Regal STILL brought his brass knucks to the ring, etc.

Basically - Regal's attitude is, "I know I'm a bad guy....but I feel for Eugene. Other than that, I'm going to be myself. The fans can cheer me or boo. I don't care."

I just wish the WWE would go this route with other wrestlers as well (i.e. John Cena, etc.).
Old 08-09-2004, 07:05 PM   #8
Heyman
Father of Hinduship

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lara Emily
Whoo a Bradshaw, Orlando Jordan Billy Gunn, Hardcore Holly stable dominating Smackdown that just screams money
Maybe not those 4 guys, but I think a Bradshaw-lead stable wouldn't be too bad. It would certainly be something new. Ultimately once Bradshaw gets demoted from the main-event ranks, these guys would make a pretty solid mid-card stable.

Quote:
As for DX, good god no, it's 2004, think of something new, we need new ideas not rehashs of old ones.
That's a valid argument......and certainly not one I completely disagree with. However - I am a DX mark, and so I am admittedly biased on this issue. I also feel that DX isn't like the n.W.o. DX has only had 1 "re-incarnation" so to speak (when they were brought back in 1999). nWo had far more as far as I know.

Granted - DX has "re-united" a number of times since the McMahon-Helmsely faction split (against the Radicalz in 2000.....the day when Triple H was revealed as Rikishi's accomplice, 2002 - when Triple H and HBK teased the DX re-union), but I still think they are FAR more fresh.

Also - DX were arguably the 3rd most popular 'marketing tool' for the WWE within the late 90's (with the exception of Austin and The Rock). I just have a 'gut' feeling that the fans WILL accept ONE more DX run. But again - I AM biased on this issue...no doubt.

Quote:
But for once I agree ith you on one thing Regal is an awesome face IMO.
If Regal continues to show heart and emotion (especially in his promos), then I fail to see what's stopping him from being a popular IC champion.....or even beyond?!?!
Old 08-09-2004, 07:08 PM   #9
Cruiserweight 3:16

Cruiserweight 3:16 does not have that much rep yet (10+)
Like most people here, I think Regal is an awesome character, but I'm not convinced that Regal will catch on as a face. For it to happen, he needs to feature on Raw a lot more often, wrestle entertaining matches and cut more awesome promos. Health wise, I'm not too sure if the WWE think that he will be able to wrestle so often on a consistent basis - perhaps that might be the reason as to why he hasn't wrestled that much since he's returned?? I just don't think that the WWE believe that they need Regal to be a strong face, if that makes sense - instead they want guys like Batista and Orton to be over and so will concentrate moe on making them look strong.
Cruiserweight 3:16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2004, 07:08 PM   #10
Mr. JL

Mr. JL is good (20,000+)Mr. JL is good (20,000+)Mr. JL is good (20,000+)Mr. JL is good (20,000+)Mr. JL is good (20,000+)Mr. JL is good (20,000+)Mr. JL is good (20,000+)Mr. JL is good (20,000+)
I am actually really excited about a possible Sean Waltman come back to the WWE. I think a short term or long term DX stable with HHH, HBK & X-Pac would be ideal... but then when they start to break apart X-Pac needs to lose the beard and the X-Pac name. Go back to being the Lightning Kid or 1-2-3 Kid and feud with HBK. That would be a great series of matches in my opinion. Provided Waltman can recieve more face pops than a heel HBK.. but I think it can be done.
Mr. JL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2004, 07:09 PM   #11
Heyman
Father of Hinduship

Quote:
Originally Posted by Disturbed316
Regal has what it takes to become a main-event player IMO. He has the ability both in and out of the ring. Like you said, his promo against Triple H last week was awesome, alot of emotion went into that. Plus, you gotta love his accent
Agreed.

Quote:
I would like to see him and Eugene tag in the near future, feud with La Resistance for the titles and hold onto them for awhile or trade them during several months. It will be a nice way to have Eugene win his first title, plus it will allow Regal to ease himself back into wrestling full time again (I'm guessing in thinking that he is still not 100%)
Totally agree once again.

Quote:
As for DX...I'm not sure. I was really into them back in 98 and 99, but I dont think it would be a good move to bring them back. Bringing back stables from the dead, no matter how popular or hated they were (nWo) is never a good idea. Maybe if they had not fucked up nWo's return a couple of years ago, then maybe my views on bringing back DX would be different.
One thing I DO like about a potential DX re-union, is the fact that HHH and HBK will be aligned with one another. I don't know about you guys, but I REALLY believe that no two people have better chemistry with one another....promo wise. Triple H and HBK were AWESOME together....and played well off one another very well.

I'm not sure if they are still capable of acting like that (when you take their current gimmicks and 'maturity through age' into account), but if they can.....I say 'go for it'.
Old 08-09-2004, 07:12 PM   #12
MVP
Mas Vagina Porfavor

MVP has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)MVP has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)MVP has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)MVP has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)MVP has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)MVP has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)MVP has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)MVP has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)MVP has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)MVP has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)
I marked the hell out when Regal stood up to Triple H last week. Regal is an excellent worker, and he has a lot of charisma. I too think that Regal should be a heelish face because heels and anti-heroes garner much more fan support than babyfaces.

Wouldn't it be great if Regal defeated Triple H in a one on one match using the brass knuckles? Hell what if he laid out Evolution with the brass knucks?
MVP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2004, 07:15 PM   #13
Heyman
Father of Hinduship

If Regal is to "make it" as a face, he needs better music IMO.
Old 08-09-2004, 09:27 PM   #14
juanker

To Be Honest I'm Not Liking William Regal As A Face, He Operates A Lot Better As A Heel, His Moves Are Heel Moves, There Are Not Many Faces Who Have Such Viscious Holds As Regal.

Being British Aswell I've Always Marked For Steven/William Regal, I Always Thought He Was Going To Side With Vinnie Mac & Take Out Austin During The McMahon-Austin Feud.

Regal Will Only Come Good When He Is Trying To Injure Eugene With One Of His Holds Or Knocking Him Out With Brass Knucks
Old 08-09-2004, 09:33 PM   #15
RemyRed
My Opinion Matters

RemyRed is "reptacular" (2,500+)RemyRed is "reptacular" (2,500+)RemyRed is "reptacular" (2,500+)
Whether it's face or heel, Regal still sucks IMO.
RemyRed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2004, 09:35 PM   #16
Kane Knight
Ron Paul 4 EVA

Kane Knight makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kane Knight makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kane Knight makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kane Knight makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kane Knight makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kane Knight makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kane Knight makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kane Knight makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kane Knight makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kane Knight makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kane Knight makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kane Knight makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kane Knight makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
After his defense of Eugene, it'd be pretty easy to push him as a face. People loved Eugene.
Kane Knight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2004, 09:35 PM   #17
Heyman
Father of Hinduship

Quote:
Originally Posted by juanker
To Be Honest I'm Not Liking William Regal As A Face, He Operates A Lot Better As A Heel, His Moves Are Heel Moves, There Are Not Many Faces Who Have Such Viscious Holds As Regal.

Being British Aswell I've Always Marked For Steven/William Regal, I Always Thought He Was Going To Side With Vinnie Mac & Take Out Austin During The McMahon-Austin Feud.

Regal Will Only Come Good When He Is Trying To Injure Eugene With One Of His Holds Or Knocking Him Out With Brass Knucks

Solid points....and I do agree that Regal is quite effective as a heel.

However - would you agree that the fans have grown accustomed in seeing Regal being a heel? With the exception of a few weeks during the alliance angle, Regal has been a heel throughout his entire WWE stint. He has been a 'snob' for quite sometime.

Perhaps a different direction is needed for Regal.

Regal/Eugene kind of reminds of me Kane/X-Pac, Booker T/Goldust (the 'contrast' in their characters makes for good chemistry). The fans usually love to see things like that.
Old 08-09-2004, 09:40 PM   #18
juanker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heyman
Solid points....and I do agree that Regal is quite effective as a heel.

However - would you agree that the fans have grown accustomed in seeing Regal being a heel? With the exception of a few weeks during the alliance angle, Regal has been a heel throughout his entire WWE stint. He has been a 'snob' for quite sometime.

Perhaps a different direction is needed for Regal.

Regal/Eugene kind of reminds of me Kane/X-Pac, Booker T/Goldust (the 'contrast' in their characters makes for good chemistry). The fans usually love to see things like that.
I Would Agree That The Fans Have Grown Accustomed To Regal Being A Heel Which Could Be Why I Don't Like It Since I've Been A Fan Since About 1989 Onwards.

Good Observation Aswell On The Regal/Eugene Thing Being Like Kane/X-Pac, Booker T/Goldust But I'm Not Sure If The Contrasts Are Too Different
Old 08-09-2004, 10:40 PM   #19
mrslackalack
Mr. Slack A Lack Jack!

mrslackalack is "reptacular" (2,500+)mrslackalack is "reptacular" (2,500+)mrslackalack is "reptacular" (2,500+)
I think so he was doing well in 01 until he joined the Alliance.
mrslackalack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2004, 11:06 AM   #20
LK
It's Clobbering Time!

LK has a great deal of rep (15,000+)LK has a great deal of rep (15,000+)LK has a great deal of rep (15,000+)LK has a great deal of rep (15,000+)LK has a great deal of rep (15,000+)LK has a great deal of rep (15,000+)LK has a great deal of rep (15,000+)
First of all Regal is indeed the man.

As for DX I have said it so many times NO MORE DX! It was great and I was a DX mark but no more.
LK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2004, 11:09 AM   #21
Tornado
Tedious Inevitability

Tornado has a great deal of rep (15,000+)Tornado has a great deal of rep (15,000+)Tornado has a great deal of rep (15,000+)Tornado has a great deal of rep (15,000+)Tornado has a great deal of rep (15,000+)Tornado has a great deal of rep (15,000+)Tornado has a great deal of rep (15,000+)
I hope he can do well, he definatly has the skills.

Glad to see him involved in a high profile story-line, even glader (I think I made that word up) that he managed to recover from that infection.
Tornado is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2004, 12:26 PM   #22
Savio
Spammy Certified

Savio makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Savio makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Savio makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Savio makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Savio makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Savio makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Savio makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Savio makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Savio makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Savio makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Savio makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Savio makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Savio makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Heyman looks like you were banned....I couldn't care less about you though,
Savio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2004, 01:01 PM   #23
Corkscrewed

Corkscrewed has 75,000 or more rep points (75,000+)Corkscrewed has 75,000 or more rep points (75,000+)Corkscrewed has 75,000 or more rep points (75,000+)Corkscrewed has 75,000 or more rep points (75,000+)Corkscrewed has 75,000 or more rep points (75,000+)Corkscrewed has 75,000 or more rep points (75,000+)Corkscrewed has 75,000 or more rep points (75,000+)Corkscrewed has 75,000 or more rep points (75,000+)Corkscrewed has 75,000 or more rep points (75,000+)Corkscrewed has 75,000 or more rep points (75,000+)Corkscrewed has 75,000 or more rep points (75,000+)
One nice idea and two horrible ones... dammit Heyman, you're losing it.

Bradshaw doesn't have enough credibility to lead a stable. At most, it'll be seen as that annoying little rat pack that doesn't hurt anyone but rather irritates things and teepees houses. Good heel stables are strong and vicious, and this is anything but.

DX will get nostalgia pops... for about two weeks. Stop living in the past.

Regal can become a solid face... heck, the fans are behind him already. Give him a mic and he's gold. I've always preferred him as a heel, though, but he's one of those guys who excels no matter what.
Corkscrewed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2004, 01:20 PM   #24
The CyNick
Make the IWC Great Again

The CyNick is good (20,000+)The CyNick is good (20,000+)The CyNick is good (20,000+)The CyNick is good (20,000+)The CyNick is good (20,000+)The CyNick is good (20,000+)The CyNick is good (20,000+)The CyNick is good (20,000+)
Yes Heyman you are obviously a HUGE DX mark and it clouds your judgment. Think of any reincarnation of a past angle and its always worse than the original. I honestly cant think of a time when a group or a concept came back and was really successful. If anyone can, I'm willing to listen.

If HHH turns face and Evolution stays heel, then HHH will need at least one ally. To me, it makes sense for that person to be HBK. But I wouldn't have them act all buddy buddy right off the bat. I would play it off like they dont/cant trust each other base don their history, but they need to work together to battle Evolution.

Personally I woulnd't use the DX name. I would mention their past, but using DX would be a waste of time (even though it may sell a few t-shirts). Why? Well HHH and HBK as different people from 97 and 98. HBK is God-man, and I cant see him getting into an angle that requires him to piss on bikes. Like it or not, thats the essense of DX. And HHH isn't the samrt mouthed babyface anymore, he has a legacy now and is a serious ass kicker. Again, thats not DX. So yeah, you could call then "DX" all you want, but they wouldn't actually "be" DX and thats why it would fail. Fans will go, hey they aren't doing anything funny or cool, they are just being HHH and HBK, thats not what DX is/was. With that in mind, I'd just leave them as an uneasy alliance. If X-Pac joins, well lets see if he can lay off the drugs before we start worrying about him too much.

Bradshaw starting a stable for the sake of doing a stable is a bad idea. If there is a concept that brings some people together (ala Evolution) then its all good. But I dont see a good reason to have Bradshaw form a faction with anyone. I think OJ taking bumps for him will be enough. And Bradshaw will be fine, Vince loves him, so he wont be going anywhere in terms of falling far down the card.

Yes I think Lita will go with Kane, but I dont think it will happen at Summerslam.

Now to Regal. I think Regal is great on the mic, and can get heat (face or heel) whenever he wants, he's that good. But the problem with Regal is his ring work. The fans just find it boring, and for the most part dont understand why he's so good. As a result I dont see him everr getting over as a top end worker. But I think he can be used effectively as a part time partner for Eugene and eventually to put over Eugene if and when he turns heel.
The CyNick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2004, 01:24 PM   #25
Nark Order
Soundly Defeated Wadding

Nark Order makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Nark Order makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Nark Order makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Nark Order makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Nark Order makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Nark Order makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Nark Order makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Nark Order makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Nark Order makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Nark Order makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Nark Order makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Nark Order makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Nark Order makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Chaz, when he was in that angle where he was beating his girlfriend. The ref wouldn't count for him because he was so disgusted and blah blah blah...

I never thought anything could get lower than that.... Then Katie Vick reared her ugly head.
Nark Order is offline   Reply With Quote