TPWW Forums  

Go Back   TPWW Forums > w r e s t l i n g > wrestling forum

Old 07-04-2007, 02:59 PM   #1
James Steele
TPWW's HHH Mark Since '04

James Steele makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)James Steele makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)James Steele makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)James Steele makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)James Steele makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)James Steele makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)James Steele makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)James Steele makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)James Steele makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)James Steele makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)James Steele makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)James Steele makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)James Steele makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
The Ultimate Warrior Thread

This is just a thread to post all the crazy shit Warrior is involved with.

Here is his latest blog entry:

Quote:
Originally Posted by http://www.ultimatewarrior.com/blog/2007/07/03/tonight/
Hello warriors. The reason given for my non-appearance last night is legit. The hookup was set to happen from the State Capitol building in Santa Fe. When I got there, there was one tech and he could not get an audio signal to go out. The young kid tried as hard as he could up till only ten minutes remained in the show — at that time they killed any chance of my appearance happening. As the kid let me out of the empty building he turned to me almost ready to cry and told me he’d always been a huge fan and really was sorry he let me down.
Those of you who immediately assumed I flaked don’t belong here. Nothing I’ve ever done in my life is inconsistent with the man I’ve long been honestly telling you I am. I never flake — every single second of my life I show up. You write and comment that you have been let down. Let me be clear about something, here. My life is not driven by a concern whether or not I will let you down. It is driven solely by my concern that I will never let myself down. And when I don’t, you won’t be.
I’m making the trip to Albuquerque this afternoon. Tonite I will be on the show. What I have to say has not been said by anyone else. Remember, I blow up bridges, I don’t just burn them. I’ve come too far in building up the principles and man I am to ever sell either out. It’s Always Believe, not Sometimes Believe.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Impeccable View Post
If you don't like Triple H, then well, you just don't like fun.
James Steele is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2007, 03:04 PM   #2
James Steele

James Steele makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)James Steele makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)James Steele makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)James Steele makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)James Steele makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)James Steele makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)James Steele makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)James Steele makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)James Steele makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)James Steele makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)James Steele makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)James Steele makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)James Steele makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
ULTIMATE WARRIOR ON PARIS HILTON: ( http://www.ultimatewarrior.com/blog/...n-bred-whores/ )

There’s a great quip told that when someone wants to act stupid, get out of their way and let them. This general notion, I submit, needs to be extended to cover other acts. Considering there has been much concern expressed that Paris may be putting her own mortality in jeopardy, I say, if someone wants to kill themselves, let’s do the same thing we’d do when someone comes around wanting to act stupid — get the hell out of their way and let them. In the case of Paris Hilton, or any other slobberish, sleazy, starlet (or star), I, for one, just don’t give a damn. If you ask me what I think — and thousands that I don’t have the time to individually respond to do — I think it’s much better to have the ruinously run lives rotting underground rather than having them run loose ruining the lives of the many above it. I know, I know. You’d never say it — but you knew I would. You’re welcome.
Years ago, long before Paris Hilton, conceived by disinterested sperm and egg donors too regal and haughty to ever be caretaking parents themselves (so raised by nannies), blossomed into the cheap, self-centered scofflaw and squealing tramp she is today, I discovered a great, powerful book in a bedside drawer one night while staying, weirdly enough it seems to me now, in an eponymously named Hilton Hotel, the Hotel empire her Great-Grandfather founded and built. Since Paris is going to have some free, uninterrupted time on her hands over the next couple of weeks (in between ingesting all the psychiatric drugs she needs to sustain her insanity), she might want to read it. I really doubt that she ever has.
No, I don’t mean the ubiquitous Bible you can find in nearly every hotel room. I mean “Be My Guest,” written by Conrad Hilton, her Great-Grandfather. If she took the time to turn its pages (and, yes, phonetically slur her way through pages, of course) she’d discover just what kind of timid, third-rate adventurer and wanton, fallen angel she truly is. She’d also discover, perhaps shamefully so, what hard work, perseverance and integrity her remarkable Great-Grandfather invested of himself to not only succeed at building the Hilton empire, which she and her siblings and other relatives now parasitically revel in, but what life principles he observed and honed to truly become a man who lived a full, powerful and grand life that came to be admired by people from all over the World (see book link and PDF Biography file attached).
Unfortunately, Paris Hilton was destined to become the ungrateful, snobbish, pretentious, pouty-lipped skank she has become. Her Dad — one half of the atrocious parent couple she was spawned to — got his lessons of ingratitude from his own father, Barron Hilton, one of Conrad’s sons. When Conrad passed away, still competently running the company at 91 years of age before he suddenly died of natural causes, Barron disagreed with his old man’s will-ed wishes to leave each sibling only $250,000 and most of the rest to the Roman Catholic Church. So after they laid Conrad to rest, eulogizing, I suspect, what a great and worthy father and man he was, Barron went to pissing all over his old man’s fresh grave as he got busy contesting his final, dying wishes. Mind you, never publicly contesting his father’s saneness or the fact that his Dad was the one that built the empire and that it was his wealth and money to do with what he damn well pleased.
No, he went and hired some shameless lawyers (likely at his dead Dad’s expense) who were semantically well-versed in the kind of stylish, obfuscating language that works real well when performing the fantastic storytelling demanded by fabricated legal briefs, the kind of language and stories that his own tough, upstanding father never put up with and many times punched right back into the smart-assed mouths of the same kind of litigious smart-asses. Decently raised to know that blood is thicker than water, Barron figured he’d one-up his Dad and take mentoring to the next level by teaching future generations of Hiltons that huge stacks of cash, piled greedily one atop another, are even thicker than blood. Of course, it’s always easier to make your court case when the defendant is dead. Then again, what do any of us plebeians know? Hundreds of millions of dollars might just be enough to cover the ransom your conscience forever demands once you hang this kind of covetous guilt around your own neck. Seems to work pretty well today for some of our most notable celebrities, including politicians.
It’s interesting to pay serious attention here to the deterioration parallels. They aren’t a coincidence. The character of the Hilton name has fallen in disgrace at the same pace and level as America’s, and most Americans, cultural integrity. Less than 100 years ago it was pride in the job one provided and the quality of principle the individual practiced that created and stood for success. Now it’s how pathetically low your behavior can go and how many paparazzi will jeopardize their own life and limb to sychophantically follow you around photographing your vulgar acts one after the other. All of the latter, mind you, now financed by the former.
Even those you might expect to stand up for regard of the law are, in the way they are handling the coverage of this, confessing their own ignorance and two-faced deceit. Many presumably knowledgeable pundits (including conservative Fox News personalities) have said, “Paris isn’t being treated fairly, she’s definitely getting a raw deal.”
Like hell she is. What and Who are getting a raw deal are our laws and the law-abiding citizens of this country. Laws are not unfair or fair. The law is simply THE LAW. It just IS. What the law is, is what the law is. Plain and simple. Laws are not (supposed) to be subject to relativity. Once they are, they are no longer laws. We can, again, thank the deteriorated culture and its relativity that this “anarchy” is becoming more and more the case. Using previous instances of leniency shown to other celebrity lawbreakers, some even committing more serious crimes, is not the gauge to use to determine appropriate punishment for Paris. The punishments already on the books are! Just as it was in every other lenient punishment enforcement instance before now. Unfortunately, in those previous instances no one was paying attention to it as so many are now because of the frenzied media debate going on. The leniency that was applied wrongly before is not what anyone should being use, now, to judge what is fair or unfair for Paris. Instead of once again using popularity, feelings and program ratings to rationalize continued leniency, what should be done is that an end is put to any more tolerance of it once and for all. Once punishment for breaking the law is determined by popularity, celebrity status and money, those who don’t have these things, yet have the decency and discipline to abide by the laws, are the very ones being treated unfairly and getting the raw deal.
If Paris Hilton is the prostitute now finding herself being made the example, so be it. We all come to make the beds we lie in. She’s made hers, too. And you can bet it’s not the filthiest one she’s ever been handcuffed to. Give me a break. She’s an absolute tramp. Her $1000 an ounce perfumes can’t begin to conceal her slutty stench.
Who knows, maybe she will become better for having the experience. She admits she “used to act dumb,” says she is through with it — isn’t going to act dumb anymore. She also says, “God has given me this new chance,” and that she’s “much more spiritual” and her “spirit and soul did not like the way I was being seen.” She’s even said she “might build Paris Hilton playhouses, where sick children might come, and the toy companies could donate toys.” Of course, I’m not holding my breath. And, since this all began, I haven’t lost one minute of sleep. One thing for sure. After saying these dumb things in the same interview she informs us she’s no longer going to act dumb, it’s obvious she means that she intends to drop the dumb act after she gets out of jail, not before.

Conrad Hilton Biography-PDF file
Your Founding Father of Ring Intensity,
Always Believe,
Warrior
Old 07-04-2007, 03:05 PM   #3
James Steele

Also, instead of "faggot" he calls homosexual males "Weiner Nibbler"...

http://www.ultimatewarrior.com/blog/...dian-approved/
Old 07-04-2007, 03:06 PM   #4
James Steele

He calls his blog "Warrior's Machete"
Old 07-04-2007, 03:07 PM   #5
James Steele

This shit is hilarious.
Old 07-04-2007, 03:11 PM   #6
Xero
He's Here

Xero makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Xero makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Xero makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Xero makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Xero makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Xero makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Xero makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Xero makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Xero makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Xero makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Xero makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Xero makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Xero makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Warrior's a fag.
Xero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2007, 03:12 PM   #7
Xero
He's Here

Xero makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Xero makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Xero makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Xero makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Xero makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Xero makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Xero makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Xero makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Xero makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Xero makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Xero makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Xero makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Xero makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Someone post the .gif of him blowing Hogan...

Actually, it's Hogan blowing him. :\

Last edited by Xero; 07-04-2007 at 03:17 PM.
Old 07-04-2007, 03:42 PM   #8
IC Champion
They/Them

IC Champion makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)IC Champion makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)IC Champion makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)IC Champion makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)IC Champion makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)IC Champion makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)IC Champion makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)IC Champion makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)IC Champion makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)IC Champion makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)IC Champion makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)IC Champion makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)IC Champion makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
LOL, Warrior's nuts.
IC Champion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2007, 04:59 PM   #9
True Brit Grit
Licking The Lid of Life

True Brit Grit is "reptacular" (2,500+)True Brit Grit is "reptacular" (2,500+)True Brit Grit is "reptacular" (2,500+)
When was his last known physical interaction with another human being?
True Brit Grit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2007, 05:17 PM   #10
St. Jimmy
Last of a Dying Forum

St. Jimmy got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)St. Jimmy got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)St. Jimmy got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)St. Jimmy got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)St. Jimmy got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)St. Jimmy got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)St. Jimmy got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)St. Jimmy got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)St. Jimmy got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)St. Jimmy got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)St. Jimmy got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)St. Jimmy got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by True Brit Grit
St. Jimmy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2007, 05:21 PM   #11
True Brit Grit
Licking The Lid of Life

True Brit Grit is "reptacular" (2,500+)True Brit Grit is "reptacular" (2,500+)True Brit Grit is "reptacular" (2,500+)
LOOLLLOL

"You're a fuckin asshole!"

QUALITY!
True Brit Grit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2007, 08:41 PM   #12
Zeeboe

Zeeboe puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Zeeboe puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Zeeboe puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Zeeboe puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Zeeboe puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Zeeboe puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Zeeboe puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Zeeboe puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Zeeboe puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by True Brit Grit
We don't really know what his personal life is like. Just because he's obscure in the wrestling world doesn't mean he's obscure in the world. It's kinda stupid to assume he is some psycho loner. I believe he has a family and I don't know how he earns money, but I doubt it's from his DVD.

Quote:
Originally Posted by St. Jimmy
I saw that weeks ago...I didn't understand what the man said then...and I still don't. All I know is he really hates people from Georgia...I think...
Zeeboe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2007, 09:12 PM   #13
St. Jimmy
Last of a Dying Forum

St. Jimmy got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)St. Jimmy got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)St. Jimmy got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)St. Jimmy got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)St. Jimmy got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)St. Jimmy got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)St. Jimmy got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)St. Jimmy got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)St. Jimmy got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)St. Jimmy got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)St. Jimmy got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)St. Jimmy got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)
Shiek isa the fucking mang
St. Jimmy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2007, 01:28 AM   #14
D Mac

D Mac has 75,000 or more rep points (75,000+)D Mac has 75,000 or more rep points (75,000+)D Mac has 75,000 or more rep points (75,000+)D Mac has 75,000 or more rep points (75,000+)D Mac has 75,000 or more rep points (75,000+)D Mac has 75,000 or more rep points (75,000+)D Mac has 75,000 or more rep points (75,000+)D Mac has 75,000 or more rep points (75,000+)D Mac has 75,000 or more rep points (75,000+)D Mac has 75,000 or more rep points (75,000+)D Mac has 75,000 or more rep points (75,000+)
Super Posedown
D Mac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2007, 08:56 AM   #15
James Steele

Val Venis...

Old 07-05-2007, 09:51 AM   #16
RP
King of Love and Piss

RP makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)RP makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)RP makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)RP makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)RP makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)RP makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)RP makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)RP makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)RP makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)RP makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)RP makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)RP makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)RP makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Val Venis
We don't really know what his personal life is like. Just because he's obscure in the wrestling world doesn't mean he's obscure in the world. It's kinda stupid to assume he is some psycho loner. I believe he has a family and I don't know how he earns money, but I doubt it's from his DVD.

I saw that weeks ago...I didn't understand what the man said then...and I still don't. All I know is he really hates people from Georgia...I think...
Actually its pretty clear what is being said. Sheik appears to be brought by that half bald guy to say hello to Ultimate Warrior. And apparently Warrior acted like he didnt know who Sheik was. Thats a pretty big insult imo considering he worked with him for quite sometime. Sheik is awsome lol

( this is what i'm thinking happend )
RP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2007, 09:54 AM   #17
RP
King of Love and Piss

RP makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)RP makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)RP makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)RP makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)RP makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)RP makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)RP makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)RP makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)RP makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)RP makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)RP makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)RP makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)RP makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Did he slap that guy in the face cause i cant tell for sure, but if so, Sheik is the greatest wrestler ever to live imo.
RP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2007, 01:06 PM   #18
Theo Dious
EATER OF HOT POCKETS

Theo Dious got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Theo Dious got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Theo Dious got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Theo Dious got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Theo Dious got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Theo Dious got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Theo Dious got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Theo Dious got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Theo Dious got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Theo Dious got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Theo Dious got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Theo Dious got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)
Okay, I'm confused.

Is this simply a thread about the Ultimate Warrior?

Or is this the ULTIMATE thread about Warrior?
Theo Dious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2007, 01:14 PM   #19
Zeeboe

Zeeboe puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Zeeboe puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Zeeboe puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Zeeboe puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Zeeboe puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Zeeboe puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Zeeboe puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Zeeboe puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Zeeboe puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by JamesSteele
Val Venis...

A young boy at that age should not be talking to an adult like that. I reckon I should teach that youngin' a lesson....*takes off belt*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rectal Pertruder
Actually its pretty clear what is being said. Sheik appears to be brought by that half bald guy to say hello to Ultimate Warrior. And apparently Warrior acted like he didnt know who Sheik was. Thats a pretty big insult imo considering he worked with him for quite sometime. Sheik is awsome lol

( this is what i'm thinking happend )
Yeah, I got that part. It was what he was ranting about afterwards that I didn't understand.

And also, I believe what happened was The Iron Sheik came over to shake The Ultimate Warrior's hand and Warrior told him that he recalled reading in interviews and hearing from sources that Shriek told people that Warrior did drugs and Ultimate Warrior wanted nothing to do with him, refused to shake his hand and told him to get out of his sight and that is when The Iron Sheik lost his temper.

Speaking of those two...

Iron Sheik goes nuts on The Ultimate Warrior - This is a response to what happened in NJ.

And since this is the Warrior thread....here is The Warrior ranting at someone that day in NJ...I'm sure we have all seen this already, but this is the Warrior thread...

Speaking of The Ultimate Warrior...here he VERY recently on Fox news, talking about....well, guess who....

Old 07-05-2007, 05:31 PM   #20
James Steele

Fag.
Old 07-05-2007, 06:21 PM   #21
Xero
He's Here

"How long do I have to last?"

"Until I finish."

lol...
Old 07-05-2007, 06:28 PM   #22
Stickman
Stickman

Stickman has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Stickman has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Stickman has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Stickman has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Stickman has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Stickman has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Stickman has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Stickman has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Stickman has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Stickman has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)
Hahaha, i love how his name is...Warrior.

Those are pearly whites
Stickman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2007, 06:28 PM   #23
Xero
He's Here

Warrior was correct there though and I agree with almost everything he said.
Old 07-05-2007, 06:35 PM   #24
Stickman
Stickman

Stickman has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Stickman has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Stickman has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Stickman has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Stickman has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Stickman has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Stickman has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Stickman has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Stickman has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Stickman has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Val Venis

Speaking of The Ultimate Warrior...here he VERY recently on Fox news, talking about....well, guess who....

The show hosts pissed me off there and Warrior was trying to give his opinion but they didnt' want to hear it.
Old 07-05-2007, 07:33 PM   #25
Juan
Doin' It Right

Juan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Juan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Juan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Juan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Juan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Juan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Juan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Juan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Juan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Juan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Juan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Juan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Juan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
I can't believe I used to mark for this maniac.
Juan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2007, 07:41 PM   #26
Five-Oh-Seven

311 is "reptacular" (2,500+)311 is "reptacular" (2,500+)311 is "reptacular" (2,500+)
If you think about it...pretty much everyone who 'is' their gimmick manages to get over at least for a little awhile.

Even this lunatic.
311 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2007, 08:29 PM   #27
ford fairlane
molly be thy name

ford fairlane has done some stupid things
The fox interview sums up the media view of this,Thought warrior came across quite well when he got the chance to speak.
ford fairlane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2007, 08:52 PM   #28
Five-Oh-Seven

311 is "reptacular" (2,500+)311 is "reptacular" (2,500+)311 is "reptacular" (2,500+)
I think Warrior > H&C there honestly.
311 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2007, 07:56 AM   #29
Theo Dious
EATER OF HOT POCKETS

Theo Dious got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Theo Dious got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Theo Dious got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Theo Dious got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Theo Dious got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Theo Dious got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Theo Dious got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Theo Dious got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Theo Dious got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Theo Dious got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Theo Dious got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Theo Dious got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)
Warrior out-spoke H&C for the simple reason that, if nothing else, he knows how to react to aggressive questioning. I love how he goes silent at times, that's not "duhhh, I speak now," it's actually "okay fine, I'm not saying anything till I'm going to be able to say it without your asses talking."

BTW, uglier man: Hannity or Colmes?
Old 07-06-2007, 12:25 PM   #30
Stickman
Stickman

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarthTedious

BTW, uglier man: Hannity or Colmes?
It's a tie, they both lose
Old 07-06-2007, 12:38 PM   #31
Theo Dious
EATER OF HOT POCKETS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stickman
It's a tie, they both lose
See I don't know about that, Hannity at least looks alive. Colmes looks like he should be the Undertaker's accountant or something.
Old 07-06-2007, 04:14 PM   #32
Gerard
Tongue my Fartbox

Gerard has 75,000 or more rep points (75,000+)Gerard has 75,000 or more rep points (75,000+)Gerard has 75,000 or more rep points (75,000+)Gerard has 75,000 or more rep points (75,000+)Gerard has 75,000 or more rep points (75,000+)Gerard has 75,000 or more rep points (75,000+)Gerard has 75,000 or more rep points (75,000+)Gerard has 75,000 or more rep points (75,000+)Gerard has 75,000 or more rep points (75,000+)Gerard has 75,000 or more rep points (75,000+)Gerard has 75,000 or more rep points (75,000+)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KNb4q5ATLA0

Gerard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2007, 04:16 PM   #33
Dorkchop
facebook.com/bloquemen

Dorkchop puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Dorkchop puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Dorkchop puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Dorkchop puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Dorkchop puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Dorkchop puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Dorkchop puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Dorkchop puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Dorkchop puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)
HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA
Dorkchop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2007, 04:44 PM   #34
Xero
He's Here

ROFL!
Old 07-06-2007, 09:41 PM   #35
Zeeboe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gerard

Let's make it more easy to watch.
Old 07-07-2007, 03:59 AM   #36
loosecollector

Never again talk about the abyssmal misfortune of those who seek the power but never find. You think of the personal from which you identify yourself with intrucity but the blood running through your veins are the same blood that runs through the veins of each and every man. I identify myself as the warrior because I do not live my existence second-handedly but because I and I alone controls my destiny.

Always believe.
Old 07-07-2007, 11:13 AM   #37
mrslackalack
Mr. Slack A Lack Jack!

mrslackalack is "reptacular" (2,500+)mrslackalack is "reptacular" (2,500+)mrslackalack is "reptacular" (2,500+)
THE POWER OF THE WARRIORS!!!!!!!!!!!!!
mrslackalack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2007, 11:27 AM   #38
addy2hotty
yes. yes. yes.

addy2hotty has a great deal of rep (15,000+)addy2hotty has a great deal of rep (15,000+)addy2hotty has a great deal of rep (15,000+)addy2hotty has a great deal of rep (15,000+)addy2hotty has a great deal of rep (15,000+)addy2hotty has a great deal of rep (15,000+)addy2hotty has a great deal of rep (15,000+)
As this is the Warrior thread, I thought I'd take this oppotunity to dig out a bit of investigatory work I once did......................

The Ultimate Warrior wakes up in the morning. Uses the toilet, has a wash, brushes his teeth and then has a quick shout at himself in the mirror. On the mirror is a hastily put together lipstick-drawn characture of Gene Okerlund with a microphone.

As he gets dressed for the day ahead, he shouts "How must I prepare you must ask yourself. Shall I jump of the tallest building of the world, or do I lay on the lawn and let it run over me with lawnmowers, or should I go to Africa and let it trample me with raging elephants". Struggling to decide, he simply slips on some shorts and an old Warrior t-shirt from days gone by.

He runs down the stairs of his 2-floored house, and draws back his curtains. Once completed, he pulls hard on the reinforced drawstrings to psyche himself up for his day.

He makes his breakfast, first a bowl of cornflakes which he shouts randomly at for 'simply floating like a bird in the sky in the milk'.

He leaves his house, walking into town to buy some groceries. As members of the public walk by, he randomly mutters - 'Normal people, the people who walk the streets every day we cannot understand!'

Sometimes Warrior sinks to his knees, some members of the public check if he's ok, others call the police, others leave cash in front of him.

Unable to continue to walk by said members of the public, he returns home to enter his car, a Warriored-up 2CV, and progresses to the petrol/gas station where he is met by an attendant who he tells "Load the spaceship with the rocket fuel!".

Again the police are called, mainly after some random barking and shouting by Warrior. The Gas station attendants provide him with car fuel, and a Twix. Which calms him down enough to leave.

He procedes to the bank for a meeting with the bank manager, who sadly tells him that funds are low. Warrior, shocked by this information, decides to disown money completely, happy that he can live on his Warrior soul instead. The bank manager, after a gorilla press slam, hears Warrior utter his contempt for his occupation as he leaves. "All the money in the world can't buy what it takes to be a champion Ted Dibiase. Dollars do not buy desire , bankrolls do not build biceps, and the world does not sing your praises because of c-notes!"

Warrior returns home after a difficult day, he creates his dinner, a Meat-Loaf and fries scenario, and sits down at the table and monitors the dish closely before naming the various parts of his dinner. After a while, shouting ensues -

"I can smell it...it is in the air...the cosmic powers of Mars...the clouds of Jupiter...the rings of saturn...the boiling heat of Mercury. Something's gonna happen, Warriors. I can feel it. Warriors, I need not Earthquake insurance. I need not health insurance. I will never need life insurance. For the Warriors all know, the life that flows in their body IS NOT THAT OF THE NORMALS. The marrow in these bones is of a differnet composition. The blood in these veins is of a diffent consistency. The brain waves in my mind are of an unknown frequency. The muscles that the Warriors attact themselves to is of a different structure. Not even you Dino Bravo... not even you Jimmy Hart...not even a natural disaster, can stop me, as I take the Warriors and fullfill the Ultimate Destiny."

As his tirade at the tasty dish ensues, his neighbours bang on his door, demanding an end to his loud beration-of-dinner sessions. He answers the door, and is confronted by his neighbours, a retired Army general and a funeral director. Before they can say anything, Warrior tells them exactly what to go do with themselves - "I was born from the darkness you fear. I have had to learn to live in the light of this normal universe, and neither you Sgt Slaughter, nor you Undertaker, have the seal to the fate of my destiny - the destiny of my Warriors. Tonight, there will be no visions of Royal Rumble, Tonight there will be no 'mother of all battles', for I Sgt Slaughter bring you THE ULTIMATE BATTLE!!!"

The General, visably upset, once again alerts the police to Warriors actions. They arrive, armed with stun guns and nightsticks, and procede to put the Warrior to sleep.

Where he dreams of days gone by.

And so ends a normal day in the life of the Ultimate Warrior, a valued member of the community.

Last edited by addy2hotty; 07-07-2007 at 11:30 AM.
addy2hotty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2007, 11:56 AM   #39
mrslackalack
Mr. Slack A Lack Jack!

mrslackalack is "reptacular" (2,500+)mrslackalack is "reptacular" (2,500+)mrslackalack is "reptacular" (2,500+)
LOL
mrslackalack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2011, 12:00 PM   #40
Logan
quintessentially square

Logan does not have that much rep yet (10+)
Speaking of warrior, I've been wondering and didnt want to start a thread on it only to get shot down that its been brought up before, so I chose this, since it's all warrior related.

Anyway, my question is WHO, aside from Rude and I guess Savage at WM 7, helped make warrior look decent / good in the ring, if ever? (I dont even count hogan bc although that was his hi-light moment, it was only marginally better than the PG schlok today).
Logan is offline   Reply With Quote