TPWW Forums  

Go Back   TPWW Forums > w r e s t l i n g > wrestling forum

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-09-2005, 10:01 PM   #1
Lord-Of-Darkness

Lord-Of-Darkness has a good deal of rep (10,000+)Lord-Of-Darkness has a good deal of rep (10,000+)Lord-Of-Darkness has a good deal of rep (10,000+)Lord-Of-Darkness has a good deal of rep (10,000+)Lord-Of-Darkness has a good deal of rep (10,000+)Lord-Of-Darkness has a good deal of rep (10,000+)
Undertaker/Kane vs Heidenreich/Snitsky

Ok, so we've firmly established that this is going to be a match at Wrestlemania 21. My question is, how do you guys think they will build towards it in the next few weeks?
Quite frankly im looking forward to it, but im not sure whether to laugh or be really confused at the past of Taker/Kane up until now. Lets see if i can get this right :

First off Taker burns his house killing his mother, father and supposedly his little brother.
Kane is found alive by his blood father, Paul Bearer. Bearer keeps Kane a secret in his basement, until he is older.
While Kane is being raised in a basement by his father, his brother is winnig titles and being a Phenom in WWE with the assistance of Paul Bearer. (during which time Kane must have sneaked out of the basement and gone to a party, in order to get accused of screwing a dead body)
Bearer then turns on Taker, and reveals Kane is still alive. Bearer brings in Kane and the two have a vicious rivalry for a while.
Taker turns heel and creates the Ministry of Darkness, meanwhile Kane finds his inner self and gets a girlfriend in Tori, and a friend in X-Pac.
Taker disapears for awhile, only to return as a biker. He later teams with his brother on several occasions - they must have really selective memory.
Kane helps his brother fight of the 'voyeristic' DDP and Kanyon to save his wife Sara. Taker tells Kane that he appriciates his help, Kane says 'anytime'
Brand split, and the brothers go to different shows after Taker loses the title.
The two meet again at No Mercy 2003, as Kane has been accused of having sex with a dead body after a party(even though he was locked in a basement as afore mentioned) and Taker was accused of having an affair. The two share an inaproriate comical moment at the top of the show as Kane turns to Taker and says 'So, how was your week?'
Later that year Kane loses the mask show 'horrible burns' that he got in the fire. WWE realised that Glen Jacobs has no burn marks on his face(big shock ) so changed the story so that Kanes scars have healed years ago, but he is absolutly mental and thinks he is a freak.
Months down the line, Mr. McMahon gets Kane to bury the American Badass alive.
As the months go on, signs show that the Undertaker has risen from the dead.............for the God knows how many time.
Taker clashes with Kane in an anti-climax of a match. Undertaker got his revnge by pinning Kane. By the way, Undertaker returned with Paul Bearer, just to add to the confusion.

So a year down the line and Snitsky and Heidenreich are pounding the holy hell out of Taker in a casket match. When all of a sudden, Kane pops out of the casket to help his brother.

The brother who he tried to kill last year(and presumably suceeded if im following it right)

Excuse me for bein more than a little confused there.

Any way, sorry for rambling, but you get my point.
So back to the origional question, how do you think their gonna build this match up? Do you think Taker and Kane will have to tag reluctantly for a common cause ir somethin crappy like that?

Thoughts....
Lord-Of-Darkness is offline   Reply With Quote