TPWW Forums  

Go Back   TPWW Forums > w r e s t l i n g > wrestling forum

Old 12-12-2003, 05:00 PM   #1
wrestling_god
i slept with your grandma

wrestling_god is an awful personwrestling_god is an awful personwrestling_god is an awful person
did you know??

Bill Goldberg was the first person ever cut from the Carolina Panthers.

The nickname "Big Sexy" was actually a name created by Canadian wrestler Luther Biggs who did several try-out matches with WCW under that name? Former WCW and WWF booker / wrestler Terry Taylor watched liked the name and gave it to Kevin Nash.

The Big Valbowski used to race Motocross.

Road Dogg fought in Desert Storm.

Raven, Barry Horowitz, Dean Malenko, Diamond Dallas Page, and Bill Goldberg are all Jewish.

paul carrington sleeps in pig shit
wrestling_god is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2003, 05:03 PM   #2
The Dub
Dub loves the kids!

The Dub does not have that much rep yet (10+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by wrestling_god

The nickname "Big Sexy" was actually a name created by Canadian wrestler Luther Biggs who did several try-out matches with WCW under that name? Former WCW and WWF booker / wrestler Terry Taylor watched liked the name and gave it to Kevin Nash.

The Big Valbowski used to race Motocross.

Road Dogg fought in Desert Storm.

Raven, Barry Horowitz, Dean Malenko, Diamond Dallas Page, and Bill Goldberg are all Jewish.
I knew that Road Dogg fought in Desert Storm and that Goldberg was Jewish, but all of that other info I did not know. Where did you get this info?
The Dub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2003, 05:09 PM   #3
Corkscrewed

Corkscrewed has 75,000 or more rep points (75,000+)Corkscrewed has 75,000 or more rep points (75,000+)Corkscrewed has 75,000 or more rep points (75,000+)Corkscrewed has 75,000 or more rep points (75,000+)Corkscrewed has 75,000 or more rep points (75,000+)Corkscrewed has 75,000 or more rep points (75,000+)Corkscrewed has 75,000 or more rep points (75,000+)Corkscrewed has 75,000 or more rep points (75,000+)Corkscrewed has 75,000 or more rep points (75,000+)Corkscrewed has 75,000 or more rep points (75,000+)Corkscrewed has 75,000 or more rep points (75,000+)
Quote:
LOL! He's a failure!
Corkscrewed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2003, 05:12 PM   #4
wrestling_god
i slept with your grandma

wrestling_god is an awful personwrestling_god is an awful personwrestling_god is an awful person
I think its every week or 2 that prowrestlingscoops.com post little facts about wrestlers.
wrestling_god is offline   Reply With Quote