TPWW Forums  

Go Back   TPWW Forums > w r e s t l i n g > wrestling forum

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-02-2015, 01:15 PM   #1
NormanSmiley
shisen sucks all the cock

NormanSmiley should probably be bannedNormanSmiley should probably be bannedNormanSmiley should probably be bannedNormanSmiley should probably be bannedNormanSmiley should probably be bannedNormanSmiley should probably be bannedNormanSmiley should probably be bannedNormanSmiley should probably be bannedNormanSmiley should probably be bannedNormanSmiley should probably be bannedNormanSmiley should probably be banned
hindsight montreal post

I know the screwjob has been talked to death but one thing that ive wondered and don't know what answers we can get, but looking back at summerslam that year, why put the title on bret?

its august 3rd of 97, what were the negotiations like between vince and bret? bret signed that big contract in late 96 so it doesn't seem bret was in a position to demand the title. I know it set up a way to get bret v shawn 2 but that match would have drawn even if there was no title involved.

does it seem baffling for vince to put the title on bret in august while bret's working a deal to go to wcw in 2 months? we all know what it led to, im just curious if its ever been explained why give the guy the title then be shocked he holds you up over it
NormanSmiley is offline   Reply With Quote