TPWW Forums  

Go Back   TPWW Forums > w r e s t l i n g > wrestling forum

Old 09-02-2015, 09:47 AM   #41
Cool King
King K Cool

Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
I've also read a story saying that he was also obsessed with AJ Lee.

This is the man, apparently.

Cool King is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2015, 09:48 AM   #42
Cool King
King K Cool

Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Anyway, there's a video on that guy's Facebook page where he talks about how he got fired from his job and that he didn't make it to NXT or Tough Enough but that he'll keep trying.

I can't seem to post it here but I will say what happened in it.

He then talks about Dusty Rhodes passing away and then he pretends to have a conversation with Dusty, with himself playing the role of Dusty, but all he does is put on some glasses and attempts to imitate him, lisp and all.

He then thanks Dusty for everything and says he'll "add his name to the wall". He then grabs a pen, and writes Dusty's name on the wall behind him, which is a plain white wall with loads of writing on it, some wrestling names, but also some of dead celebrities such as 2Pac and Michael Jackson. Along with that, he has pieces of paper with scribbles on it, duct taped the wall too.

He then talks back to the camera while holding the American Flag and vows to one day, "take all the fake wrestlers out of the ring". He then says "Hey Goldie" and proceeds to do Stardust's thing where he holds his hands up to his face and after that he chuckles to himself.

He's about to turn the camera off when he remembers something and says "Oh yeah, Cody Rhodes, remember when I was working security at WrestleMania and I reached out to shake your hand, and you gave me a look that said "Do I really have to shake his hand?", hey man, you were lucky enough to shake my hand".

He then turns the camera off.

To me, the guy may be a bit crazy.
Cool King is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2015, 10:30 AM   #43
Mercenary
New Arcade God

Mercenary got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Mercenary got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Mercenary got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Mercenary got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Mercenary got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Mercenary got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Mercenary got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Mercenary got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Mercenary got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Mercenary got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Mercenary got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Mercenary got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cool King View Post
Anyway, there's a video on that guy's Facebook page where he talks about how he got fired from his job and that he didn't make it to NXT or Tough Enough but that he'll keep trying.

I can't seem to post it here but I will say what happened in it.

He then talks about Dusty Rhodes passing away and then he pretends to have a conversation with Dusty, with himself playing the role of Dusty, but all he does is put on some glasses and attempts to imitate him, lisp and all.

He then thanks Dusty for everything and says he'll "add his name to the wall". He then grabs a pen, and writes Dusty's name on the wall behind him, which is a plain white wall with loads of writing on it, some wrestling names, but also some of dead celebrities such as 2Pac and Michael Jackson. Along with that, he has pieces of paper with scribbles on it, duct taped the wall too.

He then talks back to the camera while holding the American Flag and vows to one day, "take all the fake wrestlers out of the ring". He then says "Hey Goldie" and proceeds to do Stardust's thing where he holds his hands up to his face and after that he chuckles to himself.

He's about to turn the camera off when he remembers something and says "Oh yeah, Cody Rhodes, remember when I was working security at WrestleMania and I reached out to shake your hand, and you gave me a look that said "Do I really have to shake his hand?", hey man, you were lucky enough to shake my hand".

He then turns the camera off.

To me, the guy may be a bit crazy.

To be fair I think he is right about Cody
Mercenary is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2015, 10:37 AM   #44
Evil Vito
President of Freedonia

Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Hey now, I'm obsessed with Lita too
Evil Vito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2015, 10:39 AM   #45
Evil Vito
President of Freedonia

Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
In all seriousness though, the dude clearly has some issues. Imagine if he had actually made it to Tough Enough and got to interact with Lita. That would have been pretty awkward.
Evil Vito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2015, 11:24 AM   #46
NormanSmiley
shisen sucks all the cock

NormanSmiley should probably be bannedNormanSmiley should probably be bannedNormanSmiley should probably be bannedNormanSmiley should probably be bannedNormanSmiley should probably be bannedNormanSmiley should probably be bannedNormanSmiley should probably be bannedNormanSmiley should probably be bannedNormanSmiley should probably be bannedNormanSmiley should probably be bannedNormanSmiley should probably be banned
Word on the internets is you can get lita fairly easy, not sure he needed to try so hard
NormanSmiley is offline   Reply With Quote