TPWW Forums  

Go Back   TPWW Forums > w r e s t l i n g > wrestling forum

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-04-2011, 03:31 PM   #1
The Naitch
RAPTURE READY.

The Naitch got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)The Naitch got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)The Naitch got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)The Naitch got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)The Naitch got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)The Naitch got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)The Naitch got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)The Naitch got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)The Naitch got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)The Naitch got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)The Naitch got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)The Naitch got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)
DRAFT question: Are they given notice beforehand that they're gonna move brands?

Like was Cena told beforehand that he was gonna be drafted to Smackdown! and then back to RAW?

Same with Orton. Was he told beforehand that he was gonna move to Smackdown? Or are the only people that know is Vince and creative. I thought about this after reading the Smackdown Spoilers
SPOILER: show
Because he didn't seem to happy having to go to Smackdown! so the reason why Christian lost the title was to make Orton happy

I'm guessing everything is kept under wraps until each draft is done, so that the wrestlers' reactions are genuine and real. But I'm guessing a guy like Undertaker would have his way and be told about his plans for him beforehand.

I DUNNO

The Naitch is offline   Reply With Quote