TPWW Forums  

Go Back   TPWW Forums > o f f t o p i c > entertainment forum

Old 05-05-2010, 08:42 AM   #921
Ermaximus
It's High Noon!

Ermaximus makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ermaximus makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ermaximus makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ermaximus makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ermaximus makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ermaximus makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ermaximus makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ermaximus makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ermaximus makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ermaximus makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ermaximus makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ermaximus makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ermaximus makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
For those wondering where Miles, Ben, and Richard went, they went back to the old Dharma barracks to get explosives and such to blow up the plane. They said that when they split up I believe.

Really was choked up over Sun, Jin, and Frank all drowning in the sub too. Or at least I think Frank's dead, but as somebody posted earlier, they made no mention of him so it was like a big fuck you to Frank's character.

It's crazy to think that from everybody in we started with, only 9 are left.

Group A: Jack, Kate, Sawyer, Hurley

Group B: Ben, Richard, Miles

Desmond in that well, and then Crazy Claire with MIB.

Crazyness ensured!!! Next week they answer the skeletons in the cave question. I just think the whole thing with MIB is incredible and maybe he's just doing all of this because he's been on the island for so long. Does anyone know how long he's been there or have they not told us yet?
Ermaximus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2010, 08:57 AM   #922
Corporate CockSnogger

Corporate CockSnogger makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Corporate CockSnogger makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Corporate CockSnogger makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Corporate CockSnogger makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Corporate CockSnogger makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Corporate CockSnogger makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Corporate CockSnogger makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Corporate CockSnogger makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Corporate CockSnogger makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Corporate CockSnogger makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Corporate CockSnogger makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Corporate CockSnogger makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Corporate CockSnogger makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
They haven't mentioned how long he's been there other than it being a very long time. Really looking forward to next weeks episode.
Corporate CockSnogger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2010, 10:30 AM   #923
ORANGE-LOCKE
That's How Baseball Go

ORANGE-LOCKE does not have that much rep yet (10+)
Coming from a long time reader here, and few time poster..

I hated to see them go, but i can deal with the loss of all 3 "Main" characters, (Main, as in original crash survivors). Ive always considered Sayid one of my top 3 faves and was glad to see him go out as a hero. Hated it for Sun and Jin too, and thought the end of their story was good other than the fact that Jin never got to meet his daughter. As someone put it, i was thinking for sure that Sun would mention that and he would go...guess not. I think all 3 of those character's stories were complete for the most part and that them dying progresses the show to where it is heading and ending...and definitely clarifies the MIB's role..

I was a fan of Frank too, and hoped he wouldn't die....i guess we dont have a pilot now...with the sub destroyed and no pilot for the plane, can't wait to see how some (if any) are gonna get off the island...

Last edited by ORANGE-LOCKE; 05-05-2010 at 10:33 AM.
ORANGE-LOCKE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2010, 12:02 PM   #924
Jon Kano

Jon Kano has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Jon Kano has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Jon Kano has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Jon Kano has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Jon Kano has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Jon Kano has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Jon Kano has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Jon Kano has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Jon Kano has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Jon Kano has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)
Fucking awesome episode.

- I got teary eyed with the sub evacuation.

- Love Jack lately, his new 'faith' persona suits him and is just so good to see.

- Sayid's face turn was good, but never really understood or explained his heel turn.

- It's obvious now there are going to be so many things left unanswered with regard to the earlier seasons especially.

- Even though the cull has arrived/prob will carry on, I believe they are all going to come back once the realities merge.

- Cannot wait until 'my main man' Desmond does something cool.
Jon Kano is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2010, 12:55 PM   #925
Lock Jaw
Loque Ja

Lock Jaw makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Lock Jaw makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Lock Jaw makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Lock Jaw makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Lock Jaw makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Lock Jaw makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Lock Jaw makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Lock Jaw makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Lock Jaw makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Lock Jaw makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Lock Jaw makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Lock Jaw makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Lock Jaw makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Hurley is gonna save the universe.

Then he is going to say "Dude."
Lock Jaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2010, 01:08 PM   #926
Hanso Amore
You can't teach that

Hanso Amore makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Hanso Amore makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Hanso Amore makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Hanso Amore makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Hanso Amore makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Hanso Amore makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Hanso Amore makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Hanso Amore makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Hanso Amore makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Hanso Amore makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Hanso Amore makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Hanso Amore makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Hanso Amore makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Like the way Frank has only 5 lines all season, why even have the character? Then you kill him off without mention...Just seems like they could have had him die in the crash or something, saving the plane, and have his character go out better.
Hanso Amore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2010, 01:09 PM   #927
Hanso Amore
You can't teach that

Hanso Amore makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Hanso Amore makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Hanso Amore makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Hanso Amore makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Hanso Amore makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Hanso Amore makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Hanso Amore makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Hanso Amore makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Hanso Amore makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Hanso Amore makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Hanso Amore makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Hanso Amore makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Hanso Amore makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Also, I dont think they even bothered to put Frank in the Alt verse yet.
Old 05-05-2010, 01:12 PM   #928
wwe2222

wwe2222 has a good deal of rep (10,000+)wwe2222 has a good deal of rep (10,000+)wwe2222 has a good deal of rep (10,000+)wwe2222 has a good deal of rep (10,000+)wwe2222 has a good deal of rep (10,000+)wwe2222 has a good deal of rep (10,000+)
I dont think it is Widmore's intent to leave the island. He wants the island back for himself, so he doesnt care of there is no plane or sub.

Really the only people who want to leave the island right now are MiB and Sawyer.

What other earlier season mysteries do people want answered? Adam and Eve, Walt?

They kept Frank around to keep up the possibility of leaving on the plane.
wwe2222 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2010, 01:22 PM   #929
Jon Kano

Jon Kano has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Jon Kano has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Jon Kano has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Jon Kano has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Jon Kano has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Jon Kano has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Jon Kano has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Jon Kano has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Jon Kano has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Jon Kano has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)
Also, it seems the kind of logic akin to the story and the Island that he indeed went down with his ship (he was controlling it by gun point at least), a kind of mirror to the actual Oceanic plane crashing down, and the fake one in the ocean. Afterall he was supposed to pilot it and the pilot indeed died.

Earlier mysteries and instances I am referring to are:

The sickness
The Dharma supply drop
Henry Gale
How Yemi's plane made it all the way from Nigeria to the SP
Walt's powers
Death during birth

Then there are little things like who was on the other end of the speaker telling Jack to try the door when he was captive on Hydra Island in season 3? There are tons of these instances where no logical or accountable source can be identified.
Old 05-05-2010, 01:35 PM   #930
wwe2222

wwe2222 has a good deal of rep (10,000+)wwe2222 has a good deal of rep (10,000+)wwe2222 has a good deal of rep (10,000+)wwe2222 has a good deal of rep (10,000+)wwe2222 has a good deal of rep (10,000+)wwe2222 has a good deal of rep (10,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jon Kano View Post
Also, it seems the kind of logic akin to the story and the Island that he indeed went down with his ship (he was controlling it by gun point at least), a kind of mirror to the actual Oceanic plane crashing down, and the fake one in the ocean. Afterall he was supposed to pilot it and the pilot indeed died.

The sickness
The Dharma supply drop
Henry Gale
Walt's powers
Death during birth

Then there are little things like who was on the other end of the speaker telling Jack to try the door when he was captive on Hydra Island in season 3? There are tons of these instances where no logical or accountable source can be identified.
Henry Gale? Cmon

DHARMA Supply Drop they will answer but not on the show (which is weird)

The island tends to move according to Ms. Hawking, probably how the plane ended up there.

Walt probably wont be answered due to the actor not really wanting to be on the show anymore and that he's like 7 feet tall now.

The birth thing would be a good thing to have answered

I think they sort of explained the sickness with Sayid and Claire earlier in the season and with the French team flashbacks last year.
Old 05-05-2010, 01:36 PM   #931
Hanso Amore
You can't teach that

Quote:

The sickness
The Dharma supply drop
Henry Gale
Walt's powers
Death during birth

I think some of these are...

The sickness - Pretty much dure its "the infections of MIB"
The Dharma supply drop - I would like to know this as well. Maybe the others took over all Dharma issues and Widmore kept supplies coming for his peeps?
Henry Gale - Died when brought to the Island by Jacob?
How Yemi's plane made it all the way from Nigeria to the SP - I think this will be ignored - I think they had big plans for Eko that would help with this, but with him gone it will be forgotten
Walt's powers - I want to know this as well
Death during birth - I think we will find this as like a curse from MIBs mother without going into some weird things I have herd
Old 05-05-2010, 01:41 PM   #932
Jon Kano

Quote:
Originally Posted by wwe2222 View Post
Henry Gale? Cmon

DHARMA Supply Drop they will answer but not on the show (which is weird)

The island tends to move according to Ms. Hawking, probably how the plane ended up there.

Walt probably wont be answered due to the actor not really wanting to be on the show anymore and that he's like 7 feet tall now.

The birth thing would be a good thing to have answered

I think they sort of explained the sickness with Sayid and Claire earlier in the season and with the French team flashbacks last year.
Yeah Henry Gale, what? - was he brought there? What happened with him and Ben and why? ....not that it's related also, but how did Ben get trapped in Rousseu's net? ....small and not to significant things, but to be included in a story that made up to bigger story and plot arcs, it's a bit of a piss take to just have them happen and not explain how.

And yeah, the explained the sickness in terms of Claire/Sayid and the French woman's type sickness, but what about the Dharma version, why there was ever a vaccine to be injected if there never was one? (according to Desmond).
Old 05-05-2010, 01:44 PM   #933
Jon Kano

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hanso View Post
I think some of these are...

The sickness - Pretty much dure its "the infections of MIB"
The Dharma supply drop - I would like to know this as well. Maybe the others took over all Dharma issues and Widmore kept supplies coming for his peeps?
Henry Gale - Died when brought to the Island by Jacob?
How Yemi's plane made it all the way from Nigeria to the SP - I think this will be ignored - I think they had big plans for Eko that would help with this, but with him gone it will be forgotten
Walt's powers - I want to know this as well
Death during birth - I think we will find this as like a curse from MIBs mother without going into some weird things I have herd
If what Elouise said is true, that the Island was always moving, how would anyone know when and where to make a supply drop?

I understand some of the things I put are minimal, but its ok to forget and not bother with them now because there are bigger questions to answer and we are at this late stage, but at the time, it did matter, and for that reason, when I look at everything from a far, it just would be nice/make sense if there could at least be an answer for everything even if it's not completely clear or whatever.
Old 05-05-2010, 01:44 PM   #934
Jeritron
Get a poke on

Jeritron makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jeritron makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jeritron makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jeritron makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jeritron makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jeritron makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jeritron makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jeritron makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jeritron makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jeritron makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jeritron makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jeritron makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jeritron makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
There are certain mysteries that will be left, and I think should be left, so that people will continue to talk about it. Mystery is one of the biggest aspects of the show, and although the big questions need closure, I have no problem with some of it remaining.
So far most of the burning questions have been given answers. I think there'll still be some more big answers to come.

I always felt like the sickness was either a mindfuck from Dharma, or their misunderstanding of MIB's ability to claim, as we saw with Roussea's team and Sayid.
Death during birth is another mystery I'm content with being left alone. I always saw that as the island's will. The Island/Jacob or whatever brings certain people to the island, and does away with certain people. It has no need for new life being created on it's watch.

I haven't thought about the Dharma supply drop in a while. That's definitely an unsolved mystery, but I always thought it was a result of the time pocket on the planet. Remember how it took the helicopter back in time by an hour or so before it reached the island? Or how the probe Faraday sent out arrived 15 minutes later or whatever?
Same with the boat captain that had his throat slit, and washed up on shore before it actually happened on the boat.
These things were all signs to me that the Dharma supply drop was probably made at an earlier point in history, when Dharma was still alive and kicking, but didn't reach the island until 2004.

Then there are loosely solved mysteries. The numbers have had various meanings throughout the shows, and until now the last meaning was The Candidates. It's just a number pattern that continually appears in key situations, and either has spiritual meaning or coincidental meaning. Leaving it mysterious and open to discussion really seems the better option.
Jeritron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2010, 01:46 PM   #935
thedamndest
A Property of Matter

thedamndest makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)thedamndest makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)thedamndest makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)thedamndest makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)thedamndest makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)thedamndest makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)thedamndest makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)thedamndest makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)thedamndest makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)thedamndest makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)thedamndest makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)thedamndest makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)thedamndest makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Ben was only supposed to be a character for a few episodes. I don't think that getting caught in the net was meant to be part of what his story became, just the initial story.
thedamndest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2010, 01:52 PM   #936
Jeritron
Get a poke on

Jeritron makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jeritron makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jeritron makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jeritron makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jeritron makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jeritron makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jeritron makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jeritron makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jeritron makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jeritron makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jeritron makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jeritron makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jeritron makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
I don't see Henry Gale as a mystery at all. He was just a guy who came to the island and died. Very similar to Yemmy, or tons of other nameless characters who were there and didn't do much.
As far as how he factors into any master plan, he factored into how Ben's relationship with Jack and co. began, so in that respect he was very important. That's how you would explain him being needed. Other than that he's just another person who got stranded on the island.
What about the dozens of other people on 815? Or all of the random others, and Rosseau's team?
They're all just minor players in the larger story. There needs to be pawns
Old 05-05-2010, 01:55 PM   #937
Jeritron
Get a poke on

One thing I always wanted a little more backstory on is how the Dharma Initiative got founded.
We know they were there to research things, and funded by Alvar Hanso (who knew about the island through family history/The Black Rock)
But why did he want to go there and research it? How did he know it was special?

It doesn't need an explanation. It's explained enough as it is, but I'd really have liked to know more about that.
Old 05-05-2010, 02:00 PM   #938
XL
Feeling Oof-y

XL makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)XL makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)XL makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)XL makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)XL makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)XL makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)XL makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)XL makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)XL makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)XL makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)XL makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)XL makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)XL makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
I'm hoping that next week's episode answers some of these smaller questions. MiB has been on hte island a long time, he could have witnessed a lot of this happening. The sickness for one should get an answer.
XL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2010, 02:01 PM   #939
XL
Feeling Oof-y

XL makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)XL makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)XL makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)XL makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)XL makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)XL makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)XL makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)XL makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)XL makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)XL makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)XL makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)XL makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)XL makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeritron View Post
One thing I always wanted a little more backstory on is how the Dharma Initiative got founded.
We know they were there to research things, and funded by Alvar Hanso (who knew about the island through family history/The Black Rock)
But why did he want to go there and research it? How did he know it was special?

It doesn't need an explanation. It's explained enough as it is, but I'd really have liked to know more about that.
Yeah, this is something I've brought up with friends when discussing what's left to answer.
XL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2010, 02:04 PM   #940
Jon Kano

Quote:

You needed to/go through the LOST experience to get more insight into all that.
Old 05-05-2010, 02:06 PM   #941
Jon Kano

Quote:
I don't see Henry Gale as a mystery at all. He was just a guy who came to the island and died. Very similar to Yemmy, or tons of other nameless characters who were there and didn't do much.
As far as how he factors into any master plan, he factored into how Ben's relationship with Jack and co. began, so in that respect he was very important. That's how you would explain him being needed. Other than that he's just another person who got stranded on the island.
What about the dozens of other people on 815? Or all of the random others, and Rosseau's team?
They're all just minor players in the larger story. There needs to be pawns
Like I said, and fair enough, not big things now or compared to others, but at least we knew where and why the french arrived from.
Old 05-05-2010, 02:07 PM   #942
Jon Kano

Quote:
There are certain mysteries that will be left, and I think should be left, so that people will continue to talk about it. Mystery is one of the biggest aspects of the show, and although the big questions need closure, I have no problem with some of it remaining.
So far most of the burning questions have been given answers. I think there'll still be some more big answers to come.

I always felt like the sickness was either a mindfuck from Dharma, or their misunderstanding of MIB's ability to claim, as we saw with Roussea's team and Sayid.
Death during birth is another mystery I'm content with being left alone. I always saw that as the island's will. The Island/Jacob or whatever brings certain people to the island, and does away with certain people. It has no need for new life being created on it's watch.

I haven't thought about the Dharma supply drop in a while. That's definitely an unsolved mystery, but I always thought it was a result of the time pocket on the planet. Remember how it took the helicopter back in time by an hour or so before it reached the island? Or how the probe Faraday sent out arrived 15 minutes later or whatever?
Same with the boat captain that had his throat slit, and washed up on shore before it actually happened on the boat.
These things were all signs to me that the Dharma supply drop was probably made at an earlier point in history, when Dharma was still alive and kicking, but didn't reach the island until 2004.

Then there are loosely solved mysteries. The numbers have had various meanings throughout the shows, and until now the last meaning was The Candidates. It's just a number pattern that continually appears in key situations, and either has spiritual meaning or coincidental meaning. Leaving it mysterious and open to discussion really seems the better option.

Yinno you are right, and I do actually agree and like the idea of small mysteries remaining. I’m just always split down the middle – wanting to know and finding out, and as well as the awesomeness of knowing and figuring out there are still mysteries to uncover.

I guess it does make sense that The Island wouldn’t want new life created on their if the point of it was to bring those who are products of the outside environment into an areana of good vs will. The only other idea I had was when I was reading about Taweret, the god/statue with above Jacob’s temple – apparently she/it is the goddess of fertility, so maybe it was once an Island of new life, and I simply thought the destruction of the statue would have the reverse affect, I dunno.

Thing is with what you said about the time pocket thing, all of those instances were between the Island, and a short distance offshore, and if the Island was always moving, whenever and wherever the supply drop was sent from, it still made it from god knows where and made it in 2004 like you said.

Another thing I remember – Ben told Michael if he left the Island on a bearing of 205, he would find rescue. I thought you could only get to and from the Island using the bearing 305? Maybe they just screwed up?
Old 05-05-2010, 02:15 PM   #943
Jeritron
Get a poke on

I've always been curious about the ancient civilization of people on the island. I know that's how Tawaret and The Temple got there, but I've always wondered if the others are a continuation of their order, or if they're just using their temples.

When the characters were time jumping, and they were being attacked by flaming arrows, I'm pretty sure that was the ancient civilization attacking them.
Like Hanso, it's another thing that has all the explanation it really needs, but I'm just curious about.
I wouldn't be suprised if we saw them or got a few tidbits about their culture in next weeks episode. If it's going to happen, that's where it will happen.
Old 05-05-2010, 02:29 PM   #944
Jon Kano

Quote:
I've always been curious about the ancient civilization of people on the island. I know that's how Tawaret and The Temple got there, but I've always wondered if the others are a continuation of their order, or if they're just using their temples.

When the characters were time jumping, and they were being attacked by flaming arrows, I'm pretty sure that was the ancient civilization attacking them.
Like Hanso, it's another thing that has all the explanation it really needs, but I'm just curious about.
I wouldn't be suprised if we saw them or got a few tidbits about their culture in next weeks episode. If it's going to happen, that's where it will happen.
Yeah pretty sure the people who built the statue built the Frozen wheel and its chamber, and the wells and the temple. Wall markings are in all these places of the same kind. Think they will either be the people who were first chosen or who found the island also.

And yeah, I also thought the same with regard to the people who fired the flaming arrows. Lol, just noticed that, The Flame & The Arrow dharma station.
Old 05-05-2010, 06:43 PM   #945
Jeritron
Get a poke on

Jacob's list for Ben from the finale of Season 2.
Old 05-05-2010, 08:41 PM   #946
wwe2222

Quote:

Jacob's list for Ben from the finale of Season 2.
Jack wasnt supposed to be on the list though according to Pickett in one of the first Season 3 episodes. (Pretty cool though)

Henry Gale: Dont forget he showed up on a balloon from Widmore Industries. In my mind I decided Widmore sent him on some sort of hot air balloon trek as,and, unknowingly to Mr. Gale, a way to find the Island.

Yes the Island moves, but dont forget DHARMA used the Lamp Post station to track the island and where it would show up.

Going by Richard's episode, I took the Others to have started with Richard. Jacob mentioned all the other people brought to the Island had died (that does leave open the possiblity Richard joined up with the people who were born on the Island though)
Old 05-05-2010, 11:49 PM   #947
Hanso Amore
You can't teach that

This WWE2222 post is fucking dead on
Old 05-06-2010, 12:08 AM   #948
wwe2222

Quote:
Yeah pretty sure the people who built the statue built the Frozen wheel and its chamber, and the wells and the temple. Wall markings are in all these places of the same kind. Think they will either be the people who were first chosen or who found the island also.

And yeah, I also thought the same with regard to the people who fired the flaming arrows. Lol, just noticed that, The Flame & The Arrow dharma station.
I think the flaming arrows were Widmore and his people, didnt he hear Sawyer say everyone meet at the creek?
Old 05-06-2010, 12:17 AM   #949
Jeritron
Get a poke on

Whoever fired those arrows is responsible for the death of Frogurt. I wouldn't want that kind of blood on my hands
Old 05-06-2010, 12:18 AM   #950
wwe2222

Probably haunted by Frogurt popping up out of the jungle every other day for 50 something years.
Old 05-06-2010, 12:19 AM   #951
Jeritron
Get a poke on

R.I.P.
Old 05-06-2010, 06:45 AM   #952
Corporate CockSnogger

Corporate CockSnogger makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Corporate CockSnogger makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Corporate CockSnogger makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Corporate CockSnogger makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Corporate CockSnogger makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Corporate CockSnogger makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Corporate CockSnogger makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Corporate CockSnogger makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Corporate CockSnogger makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Corporate CockSnogger makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Corporate CockSnogger makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Corporate CockSnogger makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Corporate CockSnogger makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
I just hope next weeks episode actually sort of explains what the smoke monster is, how it came to be and all that and don't just have somebody say something like "you will now be cursed with this monster living inside of you" or something.

Like in a similar fashion to how Jacob said he could make Richard ageless without actually explaining HOW he could do that.
Old 05-06-2010, 08:54 AM   #953
wwe2222

He did it by touching his shoulder. How much more can you get into it? Im sure they will reveal why he has the power to do that, but what else can you really say about how he does it.
Old 05-06-2010, 08:58 AM   #954
Ermaximus
It's High Noon!

Ermaximus makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ermaximus makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ermaximus makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ermaximus makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ermaximus makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ermaximus makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ermaximus makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ermaximus makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ermaximus makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ermaximus makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ermaximus makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ermaximus makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ermaximus makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Just asking, but what's Jacob's last name on this show? Has this even been adressed?
Old 05-06-2010, 09:22 AM   #955
wwe2222

Nope, it has not.

Also, there are 2 sneak peaks up at abc.com
Old 05-06-2010, 09:31 AM   #956
Ermaximus
It's High Noon!

Quote:
Originally Posted by wwe2222 View Post
Nope, it has not.

Also, there are 2 sneak peaks up at abc.com

I'm just curious because if Jacob's last name begins with a C, then you will have JC so you could in turn make the assumption that Jacob was in fact.... We'll just leave it at that.
Old 05-06-2010, 09:34 AM   #957
Corporate CockSnogger

Jacobs Crackers
Old 05-06-2010, 10:39 AM   #958
Loose Cannon
I'm all there is

Loose Cannon got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Loose Cannon got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Loose Cannon got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Loose Cannon got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Loose Cannon got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Loose Cannon got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Loose Cannon got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Loose Cannon got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Loose Cannon got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Loose Cannon got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Loose Cannon got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Loose Cannon got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)
I am getting the feeling Frank escaped the sub.

Also, I can't wait for a Vincent apperance
Loose Cannon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2010, 10:41 AM   #959
Loose Cannon
I'm all there is

Loose Cannon got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Loose Cannon got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Loose Cannon got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Loose Cannon got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Loose Cannon got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Loose Cannon got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Loose Cannon got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Loose Cannon got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Loose Cannon got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Loose Cannon got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Loose Cannon got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Loose Cannon got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)
also, the next episode is going to be awesome. more history behind MIB

I read a few of the previews on the next episode and it looks to
SPOILER: show
make a bunch of biblical references (i.e. The Book of Genesis)

Not really a spoiler, but I wasn't sure if some of you want to know nothing going in

Last edited by Loose Cannon; 05-06-2010 at 10:48 AM.
Loose Cannon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2010, 11:21 AM   #960
wwe2222

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loose Cannon View Post
I am getting the feeling Frank escaped the sub.

Also, I can't wait for a Vincent apperance
We can only hope so. Frank just seems like a cool dude to hang with.