TPWW Forums  

Go Back   TPWW Forums > o f f t o p i c > entertainment forum

Old 10-30-2008, 06:45 AM   #441
Jon Kano

Jon Kano has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Jon Kano has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Jon Kano has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Jon Kano has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Jon Kano has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Jon Kano has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Jon Kano has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Jon Kano has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Jon Kano has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Jon Kano has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)
I am going to post all my season 4/5 theories soon, I just wanted to get this in while it was fresh.

Faraday....

I think that prick is going to be suffering the same symptoms as Desmond in The Constant, he was out at sea when the Island moved through space and time, so I think he will end up on the Island, having been thrown back or forward in time, and he will become a character who is going to be helping/fixing/changing things between timelines in order to help/save or correct everything.

'If anything goes wrong, Desmond Hume will be my constant..'

He has the means to keep his mind from short circuiting, it makes sense.
Jon Kano is offline   Reply With Quote